Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Rise above this!

"That's sad."

"It really is," he grumbled as he looked at his friends, Johnny was wrestling Jimmy in the shallow water, Matt was splashing water at Rylie, who was getting rather mad, Brian was sitting on the beach with Michelle and Leana.

“So,” I said softly. “Now what?”

“I dunno,” Zack shrugged. “What do you want to do?”

“I asked you first,” I laughed and hit his shoulder.

"Chicken?"

"Rylie and Matt," I grinned as I looked over at them both, Rylie was now attacking the big bear by jumping on his back.

“Ready!” Rylie grinned and steadied herself on Matt.

“Okay,” I nodded and climbed on Zack’s shoulders, smiling.

"Matt you drop me or fall and I will kill you," Rylie warned Matt with a glare, Matt only laughed.

"Sure, sure."

“I’m serious!” Rylie insisted and looked back up to me. “Ready?”

“Yes,” I nodded and smirked. “Bring it!”

"It's been brought'en!" she said like an idiot.

"Moron," I laughed as Zacky stepped forward.

“Shut up,” Rylie attempted to kick Zack’s head.

“That’s a cheap shot!” I shouted. “No cheating!”

"No it wasn't," she said innocently

"Was too!"

"Not!"

"Was!"

“Whatever,” Rylie mumbled and hit me upside the head.

“Oh, it’s on!” I smirked and poked her in the stomach.

"Ah no!" she yelled and slapped my arm.

"Shit!" I yelled as I nearly tumbled but Zacky caught me. “Oh, thank god.”

“You’re welcome,” He smiled and pecked me on the lips.

“You two are so cute,” Ryle jumped off Matt and grinned, Matt wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Whoa buddy."

"What?" he asked with a grin as he kissed her forehead.

"She's giggly," I giggled.

“I’ve always been giggly,” Rylie nodded and smiled.

“Who the hell knows why,” I sighed and looked back up to Zack. “Kiss.”

“Why?”

"Because I said so."

"Really now?" he asked with a grin. "Alright I guess so."

“You better,” I smiled and kissed him softly. Just then, I light bulb went off in the back of my head. I turned to Rylie and asked, “What happened to Pierre?”

Her face drained of color and her eyes went wide. "Shit," was all that came out of her mouth, then she was off running up the beach, up the hill and down the street.

“Why the hell are you running?!” I dashed after her and almost fell face first in the street.

“I don’t know!” Rylie yelled, then came to a halt. “I don’t know.”

“Well,” I ran up next to her and began panting. “Stop it.”

"Wait! I have to call him, no I need to call dad he knows what to do! Shit I'm stupid!" she stopped finally and looked at me. "Matt's going to hate me, Pierre's going to hate me and God knows Val does."

"Fuck Val, she's not here!"

“Still,” Rylie sighed. “I can’t believe I didn’t remember.”

“You were blinded by love,” I said simply.

“This is no time for jokes!”

“I wasn’t joking!”

"Yes you are," she eyed me suspiciously. "Weren't you?"

"No, you love or love like Matt," I grinned. "And you like Pierre."

"He was my first kiss," I pouted my lips. "A really hot singer, my first kiss."

“And your first love was Matt,” I nodded. “Get that through your fat head.”

“Don’t be mean,” I insisted. “I’ve got a lot on my mind at the moment.”

"I know honey," I mumbled rubbing her head. "Go call your dad then we can go back to the beach."

"I will--Oh my god."