Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Shut up and let me go, hey!

"What?" I turned to see Pierre walking down the sidewalk, not too far away from Brian's house.

“Shit.”

“Well,” I laughed slightly. “Can you say irony?”

“This isn’t funny.”

"It kinda is," I nodded slowly. "Think about it for a second."

"Fuck."

"You're not thinking," I sang.

“No, just thinking about different things,” Rylie insisted and began running up to Pierre, making me follow.

“Hey, girls,” He waved at us and smiled as we stopped in front of him.

"Hi Pierre," I waved as I gazed over him then to Rylie, he was pretty damn cute and they did look like a good couple, poor Rylie, she's up shit creek.

"Hey Pierre," Rylie smiled softly. “What’s up?”

“Just was coming over to see if you wanted to go out tonight.”

“Oh, well, I don’t kno-“

“She’d love to go!” I butted in, Rylie turning to me and giving me the evil eye.

"Really?" Pierre turned to Rylie with a sweet smile, Rylie looked like she was about to hyperventalate.

"She'd love too, she can't speak she's so excited."

"Alright, so say six?" he asked, causing me to grin and nod while grabbing Rylie's shoulders, forcing her to walk towards the house.

"See you then Pierre," I said for Rylie.

“Okay, bye!” He waved to us and walked away. As soon as he was a safe distance away, Rylie turned to me and scowled.

“I hate you.”

“You’re not the only one, hun,” I smirked and ruffled her hair.

"Why?" she yelled

"Because you need to tell him you want to be friends," I admitted

“Easy for you to say!” She screamed at me, still standing in place, as I walked back and hopped on Zacky’s back.

“She’s mad at me,” I looked down to him and smiled.

“I can see,” He laughed and glanced at me.

"Yeah, she'll be back in about five minutes talking to her dad, she goes to him for advice."

"She loves her dad a lot doesn't she?"

"He and his friends were the only ones for her besides her daily calls from Brian and you guys, I was there but I was only her friend, I tried to help her through as much as I could, but in the end she always needed her dad or her brother."

“Oh,” Zacky nodded. “So, we’re like family?”

“Yes,” I laughed slightly.

“Sweet.”

"Yep," I grinned as he kissed my lips, I giggled and pulled him closer as everyone around groaned.

"Stop," Jimmy whined.

“We will not, thank you very much,” I mumbled on Zack lips and smirked.

“Please?” Rylie mumbled as I jumped off Zacky’s back and walked in front of him.

“Eh, I don’t think so,” Zack wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my hips to his, and began nipping at my neck.

"Ewww stop please," Rylie grumbled as she looked up at Zacky. "Seriously, I feel bad enough."

“Fine,” He sighed and loosed his hold on me.

“Thank you,” I nodded and looked out into the sky. “The suns setting. Better get home so I can get ready.”

"Where are you going?" Rylie asked me with one side of her upper lip raised. "Gotta hot date?"

"Yes, I'm following you," I grinned as I patted her head and walked past her to the hill.

“What?!” Rylie’s jaw dropped as she ran up next to me.

“You heard me,” I nodded. “I’m gonna spy. Zack, you’ll be my date.”

“Why?”

“Because it’d look a little conspicuous if it was just one girl all dressed up by herself at a romantic restaurant.”

"Oh," he said then nodded. "Are we acting like spies?"

"Yes."

"Do I get to act like James Bond?"

"Whatever floats you're boat buddy," I mumbled as I looked at Rylie. "I need that wig you used last year for Halloween, the blonde one so he doesn't recognize me."

"He'll know Zacky!"

"Zacky will be taking his lip rings out and putting small studs in while he puts a fedora on his head."

“Great,” Zacky smirked. “The names Baker, Zachary Baker.”

“Wow,” Rylie and I stared at him as I burst out in laughter.

“What a ladies’ man,” I shook my head.

"Let's just go," Rylie grumbled as she walked away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for no updates! My laptop broke-__-