Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Northern downpour sends its love...

“Okay,” I nodded and crawled into place, curling into his side.

"You okay?" he asked quietly as he kissed my temple.

"I feel guilty, but it’s weird, he knew I liked you."

“Well…”

“It was obvious?!”

“Painfully,” Matt laughed slightly.

"Apparently I'm not as good as I thought I was at masking my emotions," I sighed and whined slightly. "Damn dad for genetically handing me his problems."

“It’s fine,” Matt laughed and rubbed my back. “Your fine just the way you are.”

“Your too sweet, Matt,” I flipped over and kissed him softly.

"Nah I'm just right," he smiled as he kissed my lips softly. "You know what, I'm going to be completely honest with you."

"Are you?"

"Yes," he nodded. "I know we have known each other for a little while physically, but I want so much to make love to you and show you how much you really mean to me, but I don't want to pressure you," he touched my arm softly. "Please don't think that is the reason I'm saying this, because I'm just being honest."

“I know,” I nodded and smirked. “I love your honest side.”

-----Danny-----

“I know!” I giggled until the room became quiet. “Zacky, do you hear that?”

“Hear what?” He asked as we both put our ears against the wall.

“Matt…”

“No way,” Zack stared at the wall as my hand flew over my mouth. We both rushed into the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Please, please, please tell me that my sister is outside swimming and Matt has some STD ridden hooker in his bed?" Brian whined as Michelle rubbed his back.

"You'd think they'd be quiet," Jimmy sighed as he rubbed his head.

"It’s her first time, I'm sure Matt wanted to make it memorable-- I'll shut up," I sighed

“This is torture,” Brian whined. “I don’t want to hear this!”

“I agree with Brian,” I raised my hand. “It’s kinda… Sick…”

"Everyone to the pool!" Jimmy shouted and everyone ran for it, Zacky cannon balled it in the pool and drug Johnny in after him.

“Danny,” Jimmy said from behind me, but as soon as I turned around, he was gone.

“Jimmy?”

“Yes!” He picked me up from behind and fell into the pool with me.

“Leana!” I shouted. “Your husband is attempting to drown me.”

“Not my problem,” She laughed.

"It so is you're problem! If I drown him then you'll get pissed!" I shouted as I surfaced again, after he pulled me under all the way to the bottom then swam away.

"Still not my problem," she sighed as she looked at Michelle. "You or me going to go check and see if they used protection."

"Rock, paper, scissors," Michelle sighed holding her hand out in a fist.

“How about I do it?” I raised my hand. “Save you two the trouble?”

“Alright,” The both nodded at the same time as I rushed out of the pool and to Matt’s room door.

“Matt, Ry,” I knocked, hearing them moan. Disgusting. “Matt! Rylie!”

“Matt…” Rylie said softly. “Get it.”

“Fine,” He grunted and threw the door open, not even bothering to cover up.

“Uh,” I slapped my hands over my eyes. “They wanted me to check if you used protection.”

“Of course,” Matt nodded. “Do they think I’m fucking retarded?”

“I can’t answer that,” I shook my head. “Just turn me around, please.”

“Okay,” he sighed, spun me 180 degrees, and slammed the door shut.

"I'll never be the same again," I shivered and walked out the door, pausing at Michelle I shivered again. "I hate you."

"That's why we do the rock, paper, scissors."

“He walked out naked.”

“Oh,” Leana’s eyes went wide. “I’m sorry!”

“I’m not,” Michelle shrugged, Leana hitting her arm. “She’s the one that volunteered!”

"But it’s traumatizing," Leana smiled softly and sadly towards me. "It’s quite a sight isn't it?”

"Poor Rylie is all I'm saying," I said with a straight face, that is until Michelle started laughing really hard that I giggled.