Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Dear Jamie... Sincerly Me...

"So uh, who wants to test out the water?" I asked as Matt hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

"You know that honest thing we talked about?" he asked as I nodded. "Well I honestly want you right now."

"How about you?" Jimmy pushed me and Matt into the water.

“Asshole,” I resurfaced with Matt and glared at Jimmy. At that moment, Danny tip toed out of the house and behind Jimmy. She looked to Leana, who smirked, then to me and grinned. I shook my head as she wrapped her arms around Jimmy’s waist and put her mouth to his ear.

“Hey, babe,” Jimmy simply smiled as Danny held herself back from laughing.

“You know you want me,” She said sensually as Jimmy’s eyes went wide.

"Whoa!" he screamed and fell backwards into the pool, Danny broke into hysterics so much she was crying and gasping for air, much like everyone else. "That's fucking not funny!"

"It was so funny," I almost choked on water as he slashed me.

“Oh god,” Danny laid on the ground and rolled around on the cement. “I can’t breathe!”

“I hate you,” Jimmy glared at Danny, who blew him kisses.

"Ah poor baby," Leana jumped in the pool and hugged him tightly around the neck. "She was just playing."

"Don't be on her side, I'm your husband!"

“So?” Leana shrugged. “Maybe I don’t want you anymore.”

“What?!”

“No,” Leana shook her head, climbed out of the pool, and hugged Danny. “I want Danny.”

“You’re leaving me?” Jimmy frowned and sniffed. “For Danny?”

"Wow, this is some Jerry Springer shit," I leaned against Matt, who held me like he was a chair for me. "In the left corner we have James Sullivan, six--"

"Oh shut up," Jimmy shook his head

“No, no, let me finish!” I insisted. “As I was saying, Jimmy Sullivan, six foot-“

“Shut up!”

"But I--"

"Hell no!" Jimmy glared at me enough to make me hug Matt in fright.

“Scary,” I squeaked, making Matt laugh.

“I know he’s scary,” He agreed.

"Save me," I whined as I hid my face in the nap of his neck, he chuckled and pulled me closer and hid me from Jimmy.

"Listen damn it! That's my wife Danny!"

“I don’t care!” She threw her arm around Leana’s neck as she kissed Danny’s cheek. “We’re driving to Vegas tonight and getting married!”

“Did she get into the beer?” I asked to no one in particular.

“I love Leana!” Danny giggled.

"I think she may have had three or four, or you know a twelve pack," Matt shrugged his shoulder dismissingly as we watched the scene unfold into complete chaos.

"Oh hell no!" Jimmy jumped from the pool.

“Jimmy,” Danny held out her hand and stumbled. “Stay away, she’s mine, damnit.”

“She’s wasted!” I threw my arms up, making Danny laugh more.

“I’m not wasted,” She shook her head. “I’m drunk.”

"She does know it’s like, nine thirty in the morning right?" Matt asked looking at me, I shrugged my shoulders.

"An Alcee’s breakfast."

“Yes,” She laughed. “Chocolate cake and Jack Daniels: Breakfast of champions.”

"Maybe you should ease up on the," I motioned to drinking with my hand. "You know?"

"Nah, I'm fine," she waved it off and stumbled back again. "Okay maybe not."

“Exactly,” I sighed as she fell on Jimmy. “She can’t take alcohol well, she’s so tiny it just tears her up.”’

“Yes,” She nodded. “I bottle and I’m tipsy, but five and I’m like this.”

"What about you?" he turned to me with a smirk. "How much will it take for me to get you drunk?"

"I'm a good drinker, about seven is my hold on thinks, four I'm tipsy," I shrugged my shoulder and leaned up so my nose was touching his. "But baby, I'll do things with you that alcohol won't be needed, like we could go back to our room."

"A woman after my own heart, sex in the morning, ah," he sighed. "Brian I love your sister, can I keep her?"

“No,” He said simply and glared at Matt.

“Morning sex, please?” Matt pleaded.

"What the fuck! No Matt!" Brian shouted and jumped in the pool, I screamed and swam the other way as Matt and Brian slugged it out, not in a real fight but wrestling.

"Wow, this is hot!" Danny yelled. “Go Brian! Get naked!”

“What?!” I stared at her, making her giggle.

“I had a crush on your brother,” She shrugged and looked back at the guys.

"You're really weird," I mumbled as Michelle started laughing, she was so easy going it was slightly alarming, like one of those laid back people you keep your eye on because you're afraid that while you're sleeping they'll steal you kidney.

"Yeah I know."

“Good,” I nodded as she turned to me.

“Can you get me a JD?”

“No!”

"Why not?" she whined

"Because you're drunk, I bet if I pushed you in the water right now you'd drown because you'd forget how to swim."

“Try me.”

“I will not,” I shook my head, making her pout.

“I’m not that drunk,” She insisted.

"Yes you are," I nodded

"Am not."

"How many fingers am I holding up?" I held up two, then four, then three.

"Uh...five?"

“Your smash faced,” I insisted as she sat down at the edge of the pull.

“I’m fine.”

"Shit faced, three sheets in the wind, completely wasted, fucked!" I continued until she glared at me.

“Fuck you.”

“Matt does,” I smirked. “So fuck you.”

“Zack does.”

“Damn, I forgot,” I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I spelled Sincerly wrong... Hmmm

:D My b-day was two days ago!