Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Baby I got your money!

"Ha beat ya," she giggled and leaned on Leana, who gave her a 'What the hell' look.

“So, Leana,” Danny looked over to her. “Are we getting married or what?”

“Um,” Leana looked away. “I’ve been cheating on you with Jimmy.”

“No!” Danny threw her hands up and cried.

"Yeah, and I married him, sorry baby," she kissed Danny's forehead and ran at Jimmy. "Lover!"

"Wifey!"

“Lonely,” Danny lay on the ground and frowned.

“Awww, Danny has no one,” I laughed as she glared at me.

"I have you!" she shouted and pulled me down in her lap, she wrapped her arms around my arms so I couldn't move. "There we go, loneliness gone."

"I feel awkward," I glanced around. "Can I get up?"

“Sure,” I nodded as she stood up and looked around. “What?”

“I just realized I have a lover!” She explained. “But where did he go?”

“He went to the store,” Montana chimed it from the seat next to Michelle.

“Oh,” Danny sighed. “Well, what about Johnny and Kayci?”

“You don’t think…” I looked at everyone.

“Nah.”

"Why not?"

"She's seventeen."

"And?" I asked slowly as I turned to Michelle. "Don't kid me, I swear if I had known Matt at seventeen don't think I would have thought twice to want him."

"Johnny is cute," Michelle nodded. "Kayci does like him too, I can tell."

“So,” I looked around. “Who’s gonna find ‘em?”

Everyone points to Danny.

“Oh, c’mon!” She whined.

"Oh don--" they stopped and pointed at me. "Hey I don't want to."

"Both of you."

"Fuck."

“Fine,” Danny grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

“Where do we look?”

“Bedrooms,” She nodded.

"Scary thought," I twitched slightly

"Kinda."

“Okay,” Danny took a deep breath and opened up her door. “Nothing.”

And it went like that until we got to Johnny’s door.

“Well,” I gulped and clutched the handle. “Here we go!”

I opened the door and stood with my mouth open slightly and my eyes wide. "Thank God!"

"Oh what?" Johnny blinked as he woke up slowly, Kayci grumbled and hid her face in Johnny's chest sleepily.

"They were asleep," Danny laughed

“What did you think we were…” Kayci stopped. “You thought we got busy?”

“Well,” Danny mumbled as her and I looked away.

“You two are sick.”

"Not two, try everyone," I nodded

"Sick people," Kayci laughed as she rolled back over and waved us away. "I want more sleep, go away."

“Fine,” I nodded as Danny and I walked out of the room and back to the pool.

“Don’t worry, everyone,” Danny shouted. “They were only taking a nap!”

"Are you sure?" Michelle asked as she and Brian waded around the pool.

"All clothes on and they were sleeping, so yeah." I nodded

“Oh thank god,” Leana said as everyone sighed in relief.

“So,” Danny looked around. “Now what?”

"Lounge."

"Party."

"Sleep."

"I agree with you all," I nodded to Leana, Zacky then to Michelle who was nearly asleep on Brian's shoulder. “Zack, when did you get back?”

“When I heard you guys screaming that Johnny and Kayci didn’t fuck.”

“Oh.”

"Yep," he nodded as he grabbed me by the waist and suddenly...bit my cheek.

"What the fuck!" I shouted as he grinned happily.

"You've been marked."

"That fucking hurt!" I pushed him and turned to Danny. "What's wrong with him?! Put a leash on for Christ sakes."

"He chews through it, what’s the point," she mumbled.

“Yep,” He nodded and bit Danny’s neck, making her moan. He then smirked and looked at me. “See? She likes it!”

"She's weird as hell, I'm not kinky nor am I yours!"

"Hey there, I marked you, in plain vampire rules that means you're mine," Zacky said.

“Never,” I shook my head as Zacky looked to Danny.

“Do it again!” She giggled, Zack smirking and biting her again.