Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

No escape from reality!

"Sorry about ditching you earlier, I just needed time to cool off."

"It's alright, I went too far and I apologize for that," he sighed and kissed my forehead. "Danny said you kissed him..."

Note to self: Murder Danny and stage it like an accident.

"It was because he felt uncomfortable with my cousin flirting with him, my cousin is gay," I added and nodded slowly. "So I kissed him once and claimed he was my boyfriend so they wouldn't flirt, and well he went all shy and nervous again and he said it would be better if we kissed again, I said no that I had a boyfriend and he kissed me anyway, that's all. I got pissed and Frank helped me escape."

“Fuck escape from Alcatraz,” Matt laughed lowly. “Escape from the rapist.”

“You got that right,” I nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry you were scared," he whispered pulling me closer.

"I was fine until he pulled up beside me, I was thinking 'shit, no cell and the only person that knows I'm walking on the street is my cousin who's to wimpy to help me, I'm fucked and going to have to run' and that, was not funny."

“It would have been funny to see you after you ran five miles back to the house,” Matt laughed slightly.

“I would even made it that far,” I insisted. “I’d get about a mile, then quit.”

"Just quit?" he asked slightly upset.

"I'd hail a taxi or hitchhike the rest of the way, I'm not much of a runner."

“You’d hitchhike?” Matt laughed. “I’d love to see you standing on the side of the road. Someone would think you were a hooker or something.”

"I don't look like a hooker?" I glared at him and punched his arm. "I'm wearing a gypsy long skirt and a T shirt!"

"I'm just saying," he laughed as he picked me up and pressed me against him. "I love you honey, I didn't want anything happening to you."

He loves me?

“Say that again.”

“Uh, I love you honey, I-“

“You love me?” I asked slowly and looked up at him with bright eyes.

"Yes," he said suddenly nervous.

"I like when you say that," I smiled as I kissed his lips roughly, he pulled me up higher and slightly moaned into the kiss before pulling away. "I think I love you too..."

“I fucking love you,” He said softly. “Can we go back to the house?”

“Why?”

‘Cause I need you,” He demanded. “Right fucking now.”

The feeling you get when you go rushing down a roller coaster at sixty miles an hour was no match to the way my stomach was flipping at his words. "Really?"

"If you don't hurry we'll end up in the car," he sang impatiently.

“Then let’s go!”

"Oh," I laughed and started running with him to the car, he helped me in then ran across the front and got in the driver’s seat. "So..."

"No talking, concentrating."

“Okay,” I nodded as Matt sped down the street.

It took all of five minutes before he made it back home, he threw it into park and stormed out of the car so fast I thought he broke the damn door, I barely stood up when he picked me up bridal style without warning and walked inside the house, ignoring the stares.

“Wow, Matt, when you said now, you meant it,” I laughed slightly and slipped of my shirt and he violently pulled off his pants.

“I told you I wanted you right now,” He nodded and climbed on the bed.

"Well from now on I'll know you mean business," I laughed as he pulled off his shirt, for a second I just stared because I was still amazed at how many tattoos he had and just how well build of a man he really was. "You're really amazing you know that?"

"Thank you but actually, you're amazing."

"Less talk, more action."

“Fine, fine,” I sighed. “Are you sure you don’t want to talk?”

“Rylie,” he grunted.

“I’m kidding!”

"Just either scream or shut up please and this time let’s not try for makeup sex, let’s go for 'I'm so hot right now I really want you' sex? How about it?"

"Sounds good to me," I grinned as I pulled him down to kiss his lips.

“Alex, I-I-Oh my god…” Danny turned around and ran right back out of the room.

“You think we would actually have sex in peace now?” Matt asked me.

"Not with the door unlocked," I said dumbfounded. "You moron."

"I was in a bit of a hurry," Matt climbed off me and walked over to the door, locking it then came back to the bed. "Now where were we?"

“Hmm, I dunno, why don’t you tell me?”

“Alright.” Matt climbed back on the bed. “Don’t be a smart ass…”

"If you tell me slowly and decide to kiss me quiet?" I grinned

"Alright," he kissed my cheek first. "I'll explain then."

"Then start explaining."

"You're being a smart ass," he mumbled against my collarbone.

“I will be a smart ass,” I moan softly. “You love me anyway.”

"So very true," he whispered as he kissed between my collarbones and trailed it down to my belly button. "What was I supposed to explain?"

"I forgot," I moaned as he slid his hands down my ribs to my hips.

“Well, remember,” He said softly,

“I can’t,” I shook my head. “Your too distracting.”

"Try," he chuckled as he massaged my thighs, I moaned and shook my head.

"Fuck I can't concentrate Matt!" I whined and half yelled as I looked down at him, he laughed as he kissed my stomach.

“Then stop thinking,” He said slowly. “Just relax.”

"Well now you have me wondering," I moaned again as his lips trailed back up my stomach. "What were we talking about, the door...Danny running in...Can't think."

"Don't think, love."

“I can’t help it,” I mumbled. “I’m so distracted.”

“Don’t think about anyone else,” Matt shook his head. “It’s just me and you.”

Looking into his eyes I grinned and nodded. "Alright," I said slowly as I leaned up and kissed him tenderly. "On one condition."

"What's that?"

"Make me scream..."