Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

About a girl I know!

"What happened to you?" Danny asked as she and Matt played thumb war while Zacky watched intently.

"My dad passed out after I told him I lost my virginity," I sighed as Matt nearly choked on his own spit, Danny burst out laughing and Zacky did a double take at me.

“He fainted?!” Danny cackled. “And I missed it?! Well fuck!”

“I’m sorry,” I giggled sarcastically. “I should have called you out as he hit the ground.”

"What did he do exactly?" she leaned forward.

"Well, I heard the phone drop and then Richie asked me why I made my dad faint."

“Nice,” Danny chuckled and shook her head. “I don’t think you should have told him.”

“Well I did,” I shrugged. “He’ll be fine.”

"Why did you tell your father that? He's going to kill me," Matt whispered with wide eyes.

"I tell him everything, he's practically my mother and my father so," I shrugged. "Plus...it’s funny."

“How is that funny?” Matt whined. “I’m dead.”

“No you’re not,” I insisted. “You’ll be fine.”

"Ho--" he stopped when my phone rang, I chuckled and placed it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"My baby girls not pure anymore!" my dad yelled, sounding like he was about to cry.

“I’m sorry daddy,” I said softly. “But I’m in love.”

“I can’t hear this!”

"Obviously you can," I sighed as I looked at Matt. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Because I was you're age when you're mother got pregnant Rylie! This can't happen!"

“I promise nothing will happen,” I nodded. “Nothing!”

“Alright,” He sighed. “I’m trusting you. And now I have to go. Love you.”

“Awww, fine. I love you, too,” I sighed and hung up the phone.

"What did he say?"

"Basically he trust me but he doesn't like it," I shrugged. "One problem about having Jon Bon Jovi as you're father, he never has time to talk. It sucks."

“It must,” Danny nodded slowly. “What were you promising about?”

"To make sure and be careful, he said he got mom pregnant at my age," I explained then sighed. "Was I a mistake?"

“A blessing,” Matt corrected and kissed me softly.

"Thank you," I grinned as Danny and Zacky awed loudly. "But I still feel like it, mom hates me and dad is the only family I have and I barely see him, I mean I moved to Hawaii for heaven’s sake."

“But now you’re in Huntington Beach,” Zacky grinned. “Way better!”

"I don't know," I teased as I looked at Matt, who pouted. "Okay, the guys are way hotter out here."

"They better be."

"But there was that one guy," I waved my face. "Damn."

“I don’t want to hear this,” Matt cut his eyes and me and pouted. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

“Then I won’t talk about it.”

"Thank you," he nodded and kissed my lips.

"You're welcome."

“Yes…” Danny moaned as Zack kissed her neck, then squeaked in embarrassment. “Sorry!”

"Ew you gross people!" I yelled and pointed to the door. "Out sickos."

“I don’t feel like getting up,” Danny yawned as Zack nodded.

“We’ll stay right here,” He added.

"No nasty, get out," I pointed again. "Plus me and Matt have some things to do quietly."

"You can't be quiet and you won't do it."

"Watch me," I climbed on Matt, he looked shocked at first but put his hands on my hips.

“Two can play at that game,” Danny sat up on Zacky’s waist and slid off his belt.

"This is my room," I whined

"So?"

"Get out," I mumbled as I leaned down and kissed Matt's lips softly, he moaned as I grounded my hips into his.

“No,” Danny quickly wiggled out of her pants and Zack rubbed the inside of her thigh.

"My god," I fell off the side of Matt and watched the ceiling. "Can I ever have privacy? I swear."

“Nope,” Danny looked down to me and smiled. “But hey, you’re the one that introduced me to him.”

“Oh, you’re right,” I grimaced. “Big mistake.”

"No I like it," she giggled

"I don't when you both gross me out and not leave me alone."

“We gross you out?” Zacky smirked and continued rubbing Danny’s leg.

“Yes, sometimes,” I nodded as he smirked.

"Don't smirk."

"I like smirking," he shrugged

"I don't like it," I sighed

“Fine,” He frowned at me.

“Now you look sad,” I mumbled.

"Because you made me sad," he frowned, I sighed and stood up and jumped on him.

"Ow," he whined as I kissed his cheek.

"Don't be sad, get glad."

“I’m a man, not a garbage bag,” He laughed slightly as I pushed off Danny.

"You could have fooled me," I laid out on him and kissed his chin. "Why do you smell like Ritz crackers?"

"My breakfast."

“Breakfast of nerds,” Danny nodded. “We were out of chocolate cake and JD, so…”

“We settled for whatever we could find,” Zacky explained.

"Great, so I should go shopping?" I asked

“Nah,” Danny shook her head. “We’ll be fine for now.”

"Are you sure? I don't want to eat Ritz for breakfast, it has a weird aftertaste."

“Then you can go shopping,” She mumbled and laid down. “I’m fucking tired.”

"Don't want to know why," I mumbled as I hid my face in Zacky's shirt. "Zacky go with me shopping."

"Okay, let's go ho."

“Alright, bitch,” I sat up as Zacky and I got dressed and drove to the grocery store.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baaaaaaack =]