Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Leave it on the line...

"So what kind of puppy do you want?" Zacky switched the subject.

"Great Dane puppy,” I explained. “Why are you changing the subject so quickly?”

“No reason,” He mumbled. “I just want to get your dog so we can get home.”

“Fine, fine,” I nodded and pulled him over to the wall of puppies.

"Oh look!" I pointed to a solid white Great Dane puppy, the only one they had. "I want that one."

"Can I help you?" a sales assistant asked me and Zacky.

"I want that puppy, how much is it?"

“Well,” The salesmen looked at the dog and back to me. “Five hundred.”

“We’ll take it,” Zacky slipped out his wallet as my jaw dropped.

"No!" I grabbed his arm and pulled it back. "You are not paying five hundred dollars for my dog."

"I am and I will, we'll share it."

"Oh come on Zacky, I'll feel bad, you're not doing it."

"It'll be our kid now paws off my arm," he chuckled. "Get it, paws off?”

“Yeah, sure,” I mumbled. “If you really want to get it.”

“I do,” He nodded and walked over to the register.

"Why do they not listen," I mumbled as I walked around back with one of the animal handlers and got my new puppy. "So big."

"He's a good dog, very laid back but can be playful. We've been calling him Casper but you can name him anything," the man said

“Awww,” I smiled. “I like Casper. Like the ghost, right?”

“Yep,” The handler nodded and handed me the leash.

"Well thank you," I smiled as I rubbed Casper's head. "Pretty puppy," I giggled as he licked my neck.

"Thank you for taking him finally, people have looked over him for weeks."

“You’re welcome,” I nodded as Zacky walked back up to me.

“Ready to go?” He asked.

“Yep.”

"I like it," Zacky grinned as he petted Casper.

"His name is Casper, the guy said that he's very laid back and very playful."

“Sounds like he’ll be fun,” He nodded and laughed, the dog licking his ear.

“Ewww,” I stuck out my tongue. “Don’t lick that, Casper!”

"That tickled," Zacky rubbed the slobber out of his ear and grinned at me. "Aw mama."

"Now I'm tied to you aren't I?" I frowned playfully.

“Yep,” he nodded. “Your mommy and I’m daddy.”

“And what’s Danny?”

“My secret lover,” He smirked as my jaw dropped.

“Your cheating on me?”

"Oh shit," he said slowly as he glanced at me and covered Casper's ears. "Shh baby I didn't mean too."

"Didn't mean to my ass," I glared as I slammed the car door, then started laughing. “I didn’t mean that my dick jumped out of my pants!”

“Shut up,” He glared joking as Casper followed him.

"Why because I was right?" I asked as I got out of the car and followed him. "Huh? Huh?"

"Grow up."

“Fat chance,” I smirked as we walked into the house, Danny staring.

“Is that…” She pointed to Casper. “Oh my god…”

"Its Zacky and my kid, his name is Casper and he's my Great Dane child that I've wanted for a long, long time," I said happily.

"We share custody because I paid for him," Zacky hugged me and Casper with the biggest, fakest grin ever.

“So you two aren’t dating?” Danny asked.

“Nope,” I shook my head as she jumped on Zacky.

“I knew you’d pick me!” She laughed jokingly.

"He cheated so I dumped his ass," I said casually as I kissed Casper’s head. "Dats my boy, come 'er and give mama a kiss."

"She has a few screws loose," Zacky shrugged

“Yeah,” Danny nodded and kissed Zacky’s nose.

“You’ll deal with it,” I grinned as Casper barked, Jimmy walking into the living room.

"Puppy!" he screamed as his eyes went wide, he went running at me and Casper whimpered and hid his face in my arm.

"Jimmy!" I scolded. "You're scaring my child."

"Child?!"

"Brian, get out here," I rolled my eyes.

“Wait, child?!” Jimmy asked.

“Yes, mine and Zacky’s love child,” I nodded. “We have joint custody of Casper because Zack left me for Danny.”

"Now I'm really confused," Jimmy mumbled as Zacky leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Ex lover," I said slowly pointing to Zacky, then I pointed to Zacky and Danny. "Cheated on me with whore bitch over here."

“Yep,” She nodded. “He picked me up on a street corner and we fell on love.”

“Love?” Zacky frowned. “I don’t pay you for love.”

"That's on my off hours," Danny nodded her head and smiled flirty at him. "By the way, where is my money for this morning honey?"

"I spent it on my ex flame's baby's diapers," he grinned

“Well you fucker,” Danny growled and playfully slapped him. “You owe me at least a thousand.”

“Why do you have to be so expensive, baby?” Zacky whined.

"Because what I do is worth it," she purred, and I gagged.

"Oh man," I hid my face in Casper’s neck that time. "Nasty, nasty, nasty."

“Oh,” Zacky nodded. “It is worth it. Especially what you showed me last night.”

“You liked that?” She grinned. “You haven’t even seen half the stuff I can do.”

"Oh I feel sick," I grumbled as I walked into Jimmy's arms, he hid his face in my hair and started chanting 'it’s all a dream, it’s all a nightmare, it’s all a dream' over and over.

“I wish it was,” Jimmy grimaced as Zacky rubbed Danny’s sides.

“Are we gonna get busy or what?” She asked, laughing.

"No!" I screamed as Jimmy followed suit.