Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Woman, gotta be a women.

"What the hell is going on?" Matt walked out, stopped and did a double take of me. "You got a Great Dane puppy..."

“It’s mine and Zacky’s love child,” I explained as Matt nodded and went to walk out to the living room. “I wouldn’t go out there.”

“What could be so-“ Matt looked out and quickly slammed the door shut.

“Told ya.”

"That was," he blinked once and glanced at Jimmy. "Tormenting."

"It’s just a dream, it’s just a nightmare," Jimmy repeated softly with stressed words.

“Holy shit!” Brian ran through the living room and over to me. “Scary! It’s like porn, but live!”

"Its Broadway porn," I shook my head. "Be hot if it was two guys, but no it has to be girl on guy grossness."

They all turned to stare at me with wide eyes, I lifted Casper and hid behind his big head.

“That was a side I didn’t know you had,” Matt mumbled. “I’m scared.”

“I’m sorry,” I said softly. “That was supposed to stay in my head.”

"Yeah," he said slowly as he turned to Brian. "You're sister scares me sometimes."

"Yeah me too dude but you have to share a bedroom with her, not me," he ran from the room.

"Fucker," I mumbled

“Yeah,” Matt sighed. “I have to share a bed with you!”

“Oh please,” I scoffed. “You love me in your bed.”

“Maybe so,” He looked around and smirked.

“Yeah…” Danny moaned as my eyes went wide and I stared at the door.

"Maybe we should," Matt walked to the door and glanced at Jimmy. "Run and don't stop till you reach you're room."

Jimmy took a deep breath, threw his hands over his ears and ran as fast as he could out the door while Matt slammed it shut, and locked it. "You guys are dramatic," I sighed

“Maybe so,” He nodded. “But you love us.”

“I guess,” I sat on his waist.

"Mhm, what are you doing may I ask?"

"I'm about to take off your shirt and then you're pants," I said as I sat Casper down. "Or maybe take Casper out for a walk," I hummed. "Come on Casper." I jumped off Matt.

“What?” Matt’s jaw dropped. “You’d rather walk the dog then make love to me?”

“Well...” I looked away, Matt whining.

"Well what?" he whined

"Well I kind of feel awkward with the dog in the room," I answered honestly.

"Take him to Jimmy!"

“Fine,” I sighed and opened the door, pushing Casper out and slamming the door.

"Thank you," Matt grinned as he patted his hips. "Come here."

"Alright," I said like I was reluctant to come over and sit on his hips, if he only knew it was the complete opposite. "I feel like I'm cheating."

"What? Why?"

"I'm Zacky's puppy's mother."

“But Zack is cheating on you with Danny,” Matt pointed out as Zack laughed lowly. “Can’t you hear them?”

“I guess you’re right,” I sighed and kissed him softly.

"I'm always right," he chuckled as I ran my hand up his chest, he shivered and caused me to giggle when he rubbed my ribs over my shirt.

"Ah man that tickled."

“Did it?” He smirked and did it once more, causing me to lose it and laugh hysterically.

"Damn it Matt," I giggled as I laid on his chest, he grinned slightly and kissed my lips before flipping me over and straddling me. "Now, now...what are you doing Sanders?"

"Taking control."

“Okay,” I nodded. “Let’s see if you have the balls.”

“Zacky!”

“Their killing the moment,” I mumbled as Matt stood up.

“Want me to stop them?”

“Yes please,” I nodded as he opened the door.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to romance my girlfriend in here quietly but you're making it very difficult to do!" he then slammed the door and walked back over to me.

“Well,” Danny threw the door back open. “I’m trying to please my boyfriend and your interruptions are making it difficult!”

"But you're being loud for Pete's sake, quiet down, I don't think China can hear you but shit, Finland and Ireland can!" I yelled

“I’ll fucking scream louder if you don’t stop yelling!”

"Please stop being loud," I pouted my bottom lip. "I'd like to kiss Matt without hearing you yell Zacky's name."

“Fine,” She growled. “But if either of you shout, I’m allowed to again.”

“Deal,” I nodded as she shut the door.

"Damn," Matt laughed as he kissed my lips. "So no more screaming."

"Unless they are all gone."

“No,” I shook my head. “Their probably just trying not to make any noise.”

“As long as their quiet,” Matt chucked and kissed my shoulder.

"As long as they are quiet," I agreed as he pulled my shirt off fully and began kissing my collarbone.

“Brian!”

“Oh come on!” Danny yelled from her room.

"Oh fuck this," I rolled out from under Matt and walked to the door. "Danny?"

She stuck her head out the door with a terrified look. "My god you're brother is fuc--"

"Oh don't say it."

“Fucking Michelle!” She spat out.

“Ewww!”

"Haha!" she jumped on her toes and pointed at me. "Taste of your own medicine."

"I think this is the most disturbed I have ever been in my life, worse than hearing dad and my step mom--" I shivered

“Oh god,” Danny flinched and looked around. “What do we do? All four of us are naked and your brothers girlfriend is having a disturbing orgasm…”

"I'm thinking about putting my shirt on and going walking with Casper, far, far away from this house," I nodded and cringed at the sounds coming from the next door.

“It’s two in the morning,” She pointed out.

“I don’t care!”

"You're going to need to care."

"But I don't basically." I closed the door and grabbed a shirt from a hanger.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked

“Out with Casper,” I said plainly, throwing the shirt on, grabbing Casper’s leash, and walking out the door.

"I'm coming with," Danny was at my side holding Casper. "I love-er this dog."

"It’s my baby, you're step baby."

“And my boyfriends baby,” She nodded. “Aren’t we one fucked up family?”

"Uh huh," I grinned as I sat him down on the steps and walked down with him, he was very quiet and slow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im back :) Yes yes yes! tada!!!