Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Listen up, turn it up, and rock it out!

"He's a good dog."

"Dude, Zacky bought him for me and I literally had to fight him off, he wouldn't take no for an answer," I pouted. "So now I have to share."

“Awww,” Danny smiled. “It’s okay though. That was sweet of him.”

“Yeah,” I shrugged. “I was willing to get a cheaper one, but he insisted.”

"How did he insist because if he used the puppy dog eyes it gets me every time."

"He used the 'I'm going to anyway' look."

“Oh snap!” She giggled. “Get’s me with that one, too!”

“I can tell,” I nodded as Casper began sniffing around.

"What's with him?" Danny asked as he started barking loudly at the dark.

"Don't know," I mumbled as I patted his butt. "Casper calm down."

“I don’t think he’ll listen,” Danny shook her head as Casper continued barking.

“What is it?” I asked softly.

"What?"

"He's out there, go get Danny!" I literally screamed

“Fuck!” Zacky screamed and ran out of the house, Matt trailing behind.

“Back off, Darryl!” She screamed as loud as she could as Darryl reached into his jacket.

"Oh but sister," he grinned as Zacky tackled him to the ground, Matt right behind him while Danny went running to me.

“Get in the fucking house!” She screamed and pushed me in, grabbing the phone and dialing 911.

"Fuck," I mumbled as Leana and Jimmy ran out of the bedroom, Leana instantly put her arms around me as Jimmy ran out the door, hearing Danny yell.

“Let me out there!” Danny screeched and slammed the phone on the table as Leana and I grabbed her shoulders.

“Are you crazy?” I half laughed. “You’ll get killed!”

“I have to fucking do something! He’s my brother!”

"Shit," I mumbled as she elbowed me in the gut and took off for the door.

----Danny----

"Don't hurt him!" I screamed as I ran forward towards Jimmy, Zacky and Matt, who were beating the crap out of my brother.

“Danny!” Zacky jumped in front of me. “Let us take care of this.”

“No,” I shook my head. “Please let me do this.”

“Fine,” Zacky sighed, kissed my lips softly, and nudged me over to Darryl.

"What is wrong with you?" I whispered softly as I stared at my twin. "What happened to you?"

He laughed and wiped the blood from his nose. "Nothing happened to me Danielle."

“Yes something did,” I nodded. “You’re not like you were when we were little. You’re just a sex addict, now.”

“Things change, sweetheart,” He chuckled darkly. “People change.”

"Why can't you change? It’s three in the morning and you come out of the damn alley? Were you going to hurt Rylie?"

“I was thinking about it,” He said bluntly. “You-“

“If you say me,” My eyes teared up. “I fucking hate you. That’s sick, I’m your fucking sister, man.”

"Danny, go back inside with Rylie," Zacky said sternly, I noted the tone in his voice being 'If you don't go, I'll tote you there'

“No!” I turned to him and screamed, glaring at him. “He deserves this!”

“Danny!” Zack growled angrily. “You’re really upsetting me!”

"I'm sorry Zacky," I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "God forbid you get upset when my brother wanted to rape my damn best friend!"

“Danny! Just let us handle this!”

“He’s my brother! My problem!” I threw my hands up in frustration. “I can’t believe you!”

"I don't want to see you hurt, I really don't want to see you cry over this piece of shit," Zacky gestured towards Darryl. "Just go inside please."

“No, Zack,” I shook my head slowly. “I have to deal with this.”

“Alright," he sighed as he held his hands up in defeat. "I'll shut up then."

“Thank you,” I kissed his cheek and turned back to Darryl. “How dare you!”

"Oh come off it Danny," Darryl rolled his eyes in exasperation. "You're so damn full of yourself, acting like you don't have problems?"

“Don’t fucking bring that up, Darryl.” She growled. “No one has to worry about my problems.”

“They should.”

"They shouldn't and you shouldn't bring them the fuck up, we're talking about you trying to use my best friend!"

“And now I’m changing the subject,” He looked up to me. “Why haven’t you told them?”

“I don’t want them to know, I’m fine now,” I explained. “I don’t want them to worry about me.”

"You need to tell them if you plan to," he waved his hand at Zacky. "Do whatever with dipshit over there."

"Asshole," Zacky stepped forward but I pushed him back.

“Zack,” I shook my head slowly as he backed up and the police pulled up. “I’m sorry it had to be like this, Darryl.”

“I had it coming,” He shrugged, the cops rushing out of the car and handcuffing him.

“Sorry,” I sighed as he looked at me as he got in the back seat.

“Tell them.”

"Why," I almost whined forgetting he was being handcuffed, he just grinned as the cops started talking to Matt.

“Because I said so.”

"Meany," I mumbled as I read his lips. I watched as the cop car pulled away, making me sigh.

“Babe,” Zacky wrapped his arms around my waist and talked into my hair. “What was he talking about? What problems?”

"Let's go inside, Rylie can help me explain," I sighed as I grabbed his hand and pulled him after me.

“How’d it go?” Rylie asked as all the guys and I walked back in.

“We need to explain my problems,” I sighed as Zacky sat on the loveseat, pulling me onto his lap.

"Oh..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugg. God hates me.