Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I'm cutting it loose, footloose!

-----Rylie------

"Dad stop yelling at me, please," I sighed as he stopped for a second.

"I don't want you marrying so early in life Rylie."

“Daddy,” I mumbled into my hand. “It’s not like we’re getting married now. We’ll wait first.”

“You better,” He growled into the phone, making me drop my head to the table I sat at.

“Mother fucker,” I groaned. “Why did I tell him?”

"Because you always tell your dad everything," Brian sat down beside me. "You okay?"

"I feel like shit," I mumbled

“Don’t,” He put his hand on my shoulder and looked around. “Where are Zack and Danny?”

“I have no clue, she left a note saying they were getting away for a little and that was it,” I explained.

“Oh.”

"Oh what?" I asked with wide eyes. "Have they called you?"

"No," he shook his head and kissed my cheek. "But if she or Zacky do, I'll call you."

“I think you should call them.”

“Why?” I looked over to him.

“Aren’t you worried?” Brian said slowly. “Something could have happened.”

“I’m sure their fine,” I insisted as Brian glared at me.

“What if they’re not?”

"She told me not to call her Bri..."

"Don't you want to make sure she's not kidnapped or something?" he asked teasingly.

"Fine," I mumbled picking my phone up again.

-----Danny-----

“Zack,” I grunted. “Zip the back up.”

“Okay,” He nodded, walking behind me and pulling up my zipper as his phone began ringing.

“Who is it?” Zacky mumbled as I picked it up.

Rylie.

“It’s Rylie,” I glared at the phone. “Should I pick it up?”

"I don't see the harm, just say we're about to go eat or something?"

"Alright," I nodded and pushed talk. "Hello my redheaded trouble maker."

"Hello my bitchy best friend," Rylie laughed. "I know you said not to call but I had to tell you a couple things."

"Speak now or forever hold your peace," I said then widened my eyes. "Talk bitch."

"First, my dad is pissed off, second I wanted to make sure you weren't kidnapped and third I wanted to tell you that Matt and I are set to marry in six months so you don't have to hurry back."

“Okay,” I nodded.

“Danny and I are set to marry in a few hours,” Zacky laughed softly from behind me.

“Shut up!” I growled.

“What?” Rylie asked.

“Nothing,” I shook my head.

"I heard Zacky laugh, what did he say?" she laughed.

"Rylie, I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Something’s wrong, what's wrong Danielle?"

“I have to go! Bye!” I began shaking and hung up the phone, throwing it onto the bed. “Shit!”

“What’s wrong?” Zacky turned me around and looked into my eyes.

“I can’t do this!” I cried. “I can’t just get married and not even tell her!”

“Danny,” He wiped away a tear. “Please don’t cry. Just take a deep breath, okay?”

“Yeah,” I nodded frantically and exhaled.

"Calm down," he instructed. "Call her and tell her you're going to marry me, just act like it’s a joke, then when we marry you did tell her."

"That actually not half bad."

“Just do it, babe,” He kissed my lips softly and handed me the phone. “Please?”

“How could I say no to that face?” I smiled softly as he grinned and dialed the phone for me, holding it up to my ear.

“Hello?” Rylie mumbled.

“Hey!” I took the phone and began laughing, Zacky tickling me.

“Hey,” She said happily. “What’s up? Why are you calling back?”

“Just letting you know-“ I burst out in hysterical laughter. “Zacky and I are getting married!”

"I'll kick you're ass," Rylie laughed, obviously thinking it was a joke.

"Yeah I know you will," I laughed more. "Anyway, I forgot to ask, what did your dad say?"

"Oh that I'm too young, and basically he's disappointed."

“Screw him.”

“Have you had a few?” Rylie giggled.

“Of course!” I lied, Zacky shaking his head and smirking. “I’ll talk to you later, kay?”

“Alright,” She took a deep breath to stop from laughing. “See you when you get home soon, right?”

“We’ll be home,” I looked Zack.

“Tomorrow morning.”

“Tomorrow,” I told Rylie.

“Alright, bye!”

“Bye!” I hung up the phone and dropped it to the ground, pulling Zack into a rough kiss. “I love you, you fucking genius!”

"I knew you would," he grinned as he kissed me longer. "Let's get hitched."

----Rylie----

"So what did your dad say?" Matt sat down on the bed beside me. "Brian said to ask you when I came in from the store, he wouldn't tell me."

“Just that he thinks I’m too young.”

“We can wait a few years,” Matt nodded slowly and sighed. “It’s not that big of a deal.”

“I guess not,” I sighed. “Zacky and Danny ran off.”

“What?” He looked down at me and laughed slightly.

“Yeah,” I explained. “They up and left, she’s been calling me a little bit, but I have no clue where they are or what they’re doing.”

"Didn't ask?"

"Nah, she was slightly drunk and said they were getting married," I laughed as his eyebrows raised.

"Was she laughing like an idiot?"

"Yeah."

"Then she wasn't drunk, she got drunk her first day here and she was quiet as a mouse, someone was making her laugh."

“Zack, maybe,” I shrugged. “It doesn’t really matter. They’ll be home tomorrow.”

“I’ll be waiting,” Matt sighed sarcastically as I laughed.

-----Danny-----

“You ready?” Zacky looked at me and held my hand softly.

“Yeah,” I nodded slowly. “I think so.”

"Let’s go," he smiled as he held my hand walking down the isle of the large church.

"Can I help you?" the pasture asked.

"We want to get married."

“Now?”

“Now,” Zacky nodded and took my hand, squeezing it tight.

“Alright,” The pasture nodded slowly and picked up a bible. "Dearly beloved---"
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwe wedddding :D