Unexpected Love

I Wont Give Up On Us

A few weeks after Eden broke up with Colin, he still couldn’t handle it. As soon as she got home she moved out. She left all the pictures they had together. After Colin finished training and did a few public endorsements he went home to an empty house. He started doing research about the girl he was supposedly with. He didn’t even know this girl. He was drunk but he remembered everyone she was with and she wasn’t one of them. He found her twitter page and decided to contact her. After hours of grilling her with questions she finally admitted the photos were photo shopped and that she was paid off by someone to show them to Eden. As soon as Colin had the proof he didn’t cheat on Eden he drove over to her house.
Eden answered the door in her work scrubs. She was starting to show a little and Colin loved it. Eden had told Colin that she wanted to be friends and civil for the sake of their baby and that maybe someday they could try again.
“Hi Colin.” she said friendly. The baby had started moving a little but mostly when Colin was around.
“Hey Eden, I have something to show you.” he said inviting himself in.
“Ok what is it?”
He showed her the messages between himself and the girl at the bar they were at.
“I told you I didn’t do it.”
“I’m sorry I didn’t believe you but what was I supposed to think when I saw those pictures?”
“I know. You didn’t know that it wasn’t me and I had no way of proving it wasn’t me at the time.”
“Colin I know you want us together but I just can’t right now.” she said sadly.
“Why?”
“It’s just too much being Colin Kaepernick’s girlfriend. The constant harassment from people. The angry girls who can’t have you and the people who don’t want us together. I do love you it’s just so hard. The stress isn’t good for me or our baby. I think we both have a lot of growing up to do before we try to pursue another relationship together. I really believe you’re the one for me but we just have to find common ground where I won’t flip out every time a girl comes near you and you need to prove that I can trust you. No more strip clubs and skanks on your instagram and stuff like that. We’re like that Katy Perry song ‘Hot & Cold’.”
“I want us to be a family for our kid.”
“We are a family. Just not the kind you want.”
“This isn’t how this is supposed to be. We’re supposed to be together, living in our house, getting the nursery ready and being crazy and happy in love. Not this.” Colin said tearing up.
“Colin. I wish I knew what to say or do to make this easier but I don’t. I’m not going to sit here and say that I don’t miss you every single day and wish we had all that. I do want that Colin but I’m scared to death that as soon as we get happy or something good happens someone else will shut us down and we’ll be back to square one.”
“It doesn’t have to be that way. You’re so damn stubborn. I don’t know why you won’t let us be happy. You have to let everything get to you instead of ignoring it.”
“Can you please leave?” she said not wanting to give in.
“No. I’m not leaving because you know I’m right. You know you want us to be together and get married. You didn’t even tell your grandparents about us. If you had they still wouldn’t be planning our wedding. So you still want this.” He stared deep into her eyes.
“So what if I do?”
That was it for Colin he lunged at her and pulled her face into his hands and started kissing her. Eden thought to stop him but she couldn’t because she wanted this too. Colin started working on getting his shirt off and then Eden’s. He started kissing down her neck cupping her breasts. Eden melted into his touch. She started working at his belt getting it undone in no time. She fumbled with the button on his jeans finally getting it loose and pulling down the zipper. She reached into his pants to grab his semi hard member and started to stroke him. Colin let out a deep moan and went to work on getting her pants off and then he took of his. He settled between her legs his erection pushed up against her core.
“Tell me you want me Eden.” Colin breathed into her ear.
“Colin please. I need you.” Eden moaned.
That was all Colin needed to hear. He positioned himself at Eden’s entrance and pushed in. they both let out a loud moan. Colin started to move faster in and out of Eden. Eden was clawing Colin’s back; she never wanted him to stop. Colin's lips met with Eden’s as he moved them to where he was sitting back against the couch and Eden was riding him.
“Colin I’m close.” She moaned.
Colin flipped them so he could angle himself at her sweet spot. He could feel her tightening around him. She was a withering mess under him. After a few more thrusts from Colin, Eden came undone. Waves of pleasure washing over her. Colin was close to his own release as well. After one final thrust into Eden, Colin let out a low groan as he reached his climax. Both were panting heavily as Colin carefully pulled out of Eden. He moved them so that Eden was lying on his chest. He pulled a blanket off the back of the couch and draped it over them. Both were too tired to move to the bedroom. Colin slowly ran his fingers up and down Eden’s side while Eden listened to his heartbeat.
“I take it we’re ok?” Colin asked.
“I guess.” Eden said lazily.
“What do you mean you guess?”
“I mean I think we should go slowly this time around. I think we’ve moved so fast before and I think we should go slowly this time. I mean one look and I give in to you. I tried to stand my ground earlier about not being together and I look at you and I can’t stop myself. Hence the awesome sex just now.”
“So we’re together though right?”
“Yes we can be together but I don’t think we should live together right now. We need to go on dates and hang out and what not.”
“I can see your point. But do you still want to get married in May?”
“I’m still thinking about it.”
Colin was a little disappointed but he could see her point of view. Things haven’t been easy for them every time they try to be together but this time he was hell bent on making it work for good.
“Can I at least stay tonight?”
“No Colin. Thanks for the sex but get out.” Eden said sarcastically.
“You’re so mean.”
“I’m not mean, just hormonal.”
“Uh do you think I hurt the baby?” he asked concerned.
“No I think we’re good. I have a doctor’s appointment next week by the way.”
“Ok just let me know the time so I can schedule around it if I have to.”
“I think I’m going to get a shower. Want to join me?”
“I thought we were going to go slow?” he asked getting up to follow her anyway.
“We can start tomorrow.” she said smiling at him.
After a long relaxing shower, Eden and Colin lay together on her bed. Colin was feeling her stomach; he couldn’t wait to find out if they were having a boy or a girl. He also wanted to feel Lil’ Kaep kick.
“Hi baby. It’s your dad. Will you move so I can feel? Please?” he said talking to Eden’s belly.
“Our baby has two stubborn parents. Do you think it will move when we tell it too?”
“No but I’m hoping.” He said frowning.
“It’s too early for you to feel it move.”
“I know but it’s not fair you get to feel it flutter inside you.”
“If you want we can switch places. Good luck when you go into labor and you have to push it out of your penis.” She said laughing.
“Be quiet. I just want to experience everything with you.”
“And you will get to I promise.”
They both yawned and decided to turn in for the night. They were snuggled together when Colin said Eden’s name.
“What?”
“Don’t give up on me. I know things are hard for us but I love you and you’re the one I want to be with always.”
“I won’t, I just need a breather sometimes and so do you but I love you regardless of everything that happens to us. You’re my best friend.”
“I won’t ever give up on us.” he said kissing her.
“I won’t either.”
“So will you take your ring back?”
“Yes I will take it back. I’m not ready to wear it again but I will put it on when I feel the time is right.”
“Ok.” Colin went and got Eden’s ring out of the pocket of his jeans and put it on her dresser next to her build-a-bear he gave her.
“I really wish you would wear it now.”
“I know but I think it’s best for now.”
“You will marry me someday though right?”
“Yes. I’m kind of stuck with you regardless.” She said giggling.
Colin frowned.
“I don’t want you to feel like you have to be with me just because you’re having my baby.”
“I don’t feel that way. I would want to be with you even if I wasn’t pregnant. My life wouldn’t be the same without you.”
“You mean it?”
“I do. I have a feeling that no matter how much crap tries to come between us and how much we fight we’ll always find our way back to each other.”
“So what are you doing tomorrow?”
“Working.”
“What about after?”
“Nothing’.”
“I’m taking you out on a date.”
“You move fast.”
“When I see something I want I get it.”
“And what do you want?”
“You. Us.”
“You have both.”
“Well then tomorrow night we’ll go somewhere.”
“No movie theatres.” Eden said laughing.
“Damn.” Colin laughed.
“We can go bowling or to mini golf course or something.”
“I thought I was supposed to plan this.”
“Go ahead. I was just giving you ideas.”
“I think I’ll surprise you.”
“You always surprise me.”
“Is that a good or bad thing?”
“Both. Always both.”
“I think we better get some sleep. You have to get up early. Night Edy bug. I love you.” he said giving her kiss.
“Love you too.”
He would do whatever it takes to make them work. He didn’t give up on anything and he would never give up on Eden.