She's the One.

Dark Side of The Moon.

After three hours of smoking weed and listening to The Ramones, Cindy thought it was time she went back home. Her parents were probably worried. When she got up, she felt a little lightheaded. Annie wondered why the younger girl was leaving, and decided to intervene.

"You don't have to leave, man. You can stay here the night. Just call up you folks, tell 'em your staying at a friends to study or something stupid. They'll believe you!" Annie was tempting Cindy.

"Alright, I'll do it...I guess..."

Her heart was beating so rapidly as she dialed the numbers she remembered by heart. It was almost terrifying, because she knew what her mother was going to say. Finally, no one answered at her place. That's because that night, her parents had gone out to a motel to celebrate their anniversary, and they left Cindy a note at home.

"They aren't home...I guess I could stay." the younger adolescent felt uneasy.

Annie decided to order several large, pepperoni pizzas and two side orders of bread sticks. After hanging up the phone, she went to her mother's liquor cabinet and brought out a bottle of raspberry wine. She intended to make it a great night for her new friend, Cindy. Cindy was obviously very innocent and did not have much life experience.

The blonde girl thought to take it slow, because if she didn't, it might frighten Cindy. So pizza and wine tonight, beer and the beach tomorrow, and then clubs and bar hopping by Friday. It wasn't that hard, but it would take time to convert Cindy to a whole new world...

...a world of fun, fights, love, sex and drugs. Rock n' roll, dancing, clubs and bars...

The dark side.