Status: Hiatus.

Soul Bound

Chapter 2 - Apparition

Chapter 2 - Apparition

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As he neared closer to his home the unknown legs from before had vanished. Turning the corner he could see his home, the only one with a more Chinese look to it. Being adopted, they just happen to be Chinese living in Japan. Walking to the door he held his hand on the door thinking about entering and what his parents would think. He then braved into the world as he opened it to find no one home but his mother.

"Home so early? Why you home early? You need to be at school." He demanded to him.

"Ha-ha, sorry mother, I was sent home too day. I have not been feeling good." Being supportive of him and knowing his ability in school to pass at a high level in his class and never missed one day of school, she could let it slide.

"You father is at the tore getting parts. He will be back soon and will need your help."

"Yes mother, I will do it. I will be..." He stopped, as soon he began to hear voices.

"You think? Na way silly! Ha-ha-ha! Really?! Ha-ha-ha!" A female voice was heard.

"... umm.. Be in my room. He told her as he ran up stairs with his shoes on. Once up there he opened his door and shut it closed. He then slid down his door and to the floor with his eyes closed.

Soon the noise began again. "Damn it! who's there!?" He yelled.

Soon his mother replied, "Me who else? Kids now a days, must be the drugs." He said to herself.

"Urg." He said in a deep sigh. He then closed his eyes and fell asleep. The night went fairly well until it was night.

It was then that night, sitting on a tall lamp post in the night a figure hidden by the shadow sat. His left knee hung with his right on the pole with him sitting down as he rested his right arm on the right knee. The moon behind him in a bright white and crescent moon. The moon light shadowed his face as he let a smile off. "It's time." He said as a creature appeared. He looked very close to a small purple and black monkey. Teeth grinned high and his sharp teeth showing with his eyes wide open like circles. He had a Top hat that was high and black too with a purple ribbon line.

"He-he, Yes! Shall I send it?"

"Heh, yes. Send him out. Let us see what he can do. I sure would love to see if he is what he is all meant to be."

"As you command!"

Soon the monkey glowed bright and dark purple as a ball in the earth formed in a sphere and then vanished as a strange creature appeared. His body covered in shadow.

"Do it... But don't kill him unless it is needed."

The creature then moved out to the distance leaving the boy behind.

"I can sense him... Even from here."

"YES! His spirit power feels... Powerful and maybe even more then yours. But it feels unstable at the moment. Like a flower in the wind." The monkey told the boy.

Back at Kusa's house where he sat on his bed in shock. "Who are you?" He asked.

"HI! I have been waiting for the day to meet you face to face. I am Natsumi and this sad face cat is Karasu. We are your spirits. And we are you and you are us!"

"S...Spirits?"

"Guardians, what ever you want. We are normally a part of you and born with you. Think of use as your tools and you are the user. We all go through the process through reincarnation. But you are special!"

"Good for you..." The male one said. "Consider yourself lucky." He said as he had jet black leather jacket, pants and boots. His black hair covering his right eye with the other half opened and brown eye.

Soon a bloody scream was heard in the distance. With the sound Kusa swiftly jumped up and to his window. "What was that!" Soon a feeing rushed over his body. "W... What is this?!"

"That is the presence of a Spiritual Force... It is given off by other spirit beings or humans."

Looking out the wind he saw a creature. But worse he was near someone, his father. "NO! What is that?!" He said as he demanded an answer.

"I'm not sure." the girl said in a sad voice.

With that Kusa rushed out and seeing the monster. ITs red eyes and black claws. It had grey fur with spins and the red skin with spots. The beast was standing over his adoptive father as he slowly came to Kusa as he then let out a load roar sending pieces of the ground to him. Jumping out of the way he saw the girl. "Call my name! Hold out your arm!"

"M... My arm?!" Forgetting the name he got a sour look. "Could you tell me again?"

"WHAT!? How do you not know!"

"I uh... Have bad memory."

"No you don't! I am a part of you, I think I would know!"

Soon the beast was there as he brought his hand down to Kusa where he would die. Soon then hand lay on the ground as a look of confusion came over the monsters face. He looked down at the crater only to see nothing. Standing behind the beast was Kusa. In his hand was a blade that was colored in a fine shine of metallic gray of the steel.

"Good job! You have me, now we fight together!" She told him, "Focus your energy into me and I will do it to you, this will sync our souls together."

From that he closed his eyes as he looked down at his father and felt nothing. Looking up at the monster a wave of force blew some dust away as he then speed to the beast cutting through it and spun around and repeated cutting the head off. As its head fell and blood spud, the body dropped. Soon the body glowed as the girl spoke.

"This spirit feels funny. The spiritual power and essence does not feel write."

"Spiritual power?"

"It is the bond of all living things, it is the manifestation of all being, either in or not in a vessel. But this one it f..." She was then cut off as the form of the spirit formed into a ball and shot out into the distance.

Far off the boy sat as he held his hand out and palm up as the spirit came into his palm.

"He... Is a disappointment... Ningyō.... You have failed me."

In a scared look he backed a little as he was floating in the air.

"I... I am sorry! It will not happen again."

"No... No it will not. Let us go... We have much to do." He said as a form of shadow engulfed them and vanished from the area.

Back where young Uchū was, he looked as the weapon formed back into the young girl.

"I have a bad feeling, but we should do more work before going into more pressing matters. You should get some sleep." She said with a smile to him.

Over looking his fathers body he felt no life as he began to cry. He was supposed to help do some repairs, but not he wouldn't get to. He saw the bag of supplies on the ground as he began to cry. His mother came out and was in shack as she ran to him. In the air Natsumi watched as they cried from the mans death.

"It seems it has begun."

"Yes. Indeed. I trust you will watch him well. Just remember your place." The male spirit told her.

"... He is not ready to know."

"It will be the first of many to come when he learns it until then, we work with him." he said to her.

END - Next Chapter will be longer with the beginning of the end. A new chapter into his world. Stay tuned with it and PM me for ideas you like or would like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter: True, False and the Unknown
♠ ♠ ♠
Till Chapter 5, things will be slow. I am working to make it once a week just for you.