It Just Takes Some Time

Chapter 2

“Mr. Parker…” He trailed off. I flinched at the sound, his voice was the exact same as in the dream. Through the whole math class I couldn’t even look at the guy. “What?” I asked cautiously. I’ve been like this the whole Math period.
He looked at me funny and I just wanted to get the hell out of here. “I’ve noticed that you’ve been jumpy. And from what I’ve heard you’re more of the cocky type of kid. Is something wrong?”
Well can’t tell he’s a psychiatrist or anything. “Uh yeah I’m fine sir.”
A very hot sir that is. Even though I feel awkward around him doesn’t mean I stop acted like I usually do. It’s just the way of life.
“Alright then. But just to let you know, I’m not putting up with your bullshit.” And with that he left the class. That’s right, just left me there mouth agape standing there like an idiot that just got turned down. That’s when my mission began. Get Mr. Jean to fall in love with me… or at least sleep with me.

The rest of the day flew by as usual. Got bored, flirted with random people, did absolutely no work. And to my surprise, Mr. Jean was teaching a lot of my classes since all my classes were in my home room almost. I realized in about my fourth class with Jean that he was going to be a lot harder than I thought. I tried countless of my tricks. I asked him for help and spoke softly, making sure to breathe on his neck, sending him shivers. He just vaguely answered my question and left. I swayed my hips more than usual; he just looked up then down to his paper again. I could go on and on, but everything had the same result. Finally my last class ended and while everyone was spilling out of the class Mr. Jean called my name again.

His face seemed tired and pale and I couldn’t help but note his age seeming a lot older then what it seemed this morning. “Parker…”
”Jason” I rolled my eyes, hating my last name when referring to me. “Yeah, Jason, are you sure you’re alright?” I looked at him trying to figure out what this was all about. “Uh yeah I’m fine Mr.….”
”Derrick” He cut me off.
“Oh ok, I’m fine Derrick. You don’t look all that uh great?” I filled my eyes with sympathy loving every second of this adrenaline tension filled room. “Yeah, haven’t got my caffeine fix today, horrible addiction.” He laughed a bit clutching his temples, he really must be hooked.

“Well I know where there’s a coffee shop. Not as high tech as star bucks but they make great cappuccinos.” I smiled really starting to feel bad for the guy; he really looked like he was in pain. “Thanks kid. You don’t mind hanging out with an old teacher for a while?” I laughed setting my books in the corner of the room. More like chucking but whatever. I shook my head “Nah, you can’t be all that old anyway.”
He snorted almost, and stood up from his chair, slipping on that Grey sweater. “You have no idea how old I feel right now.”
”Well how old are you?” I can’t help but be curious.
“I am 25 as of last week.”
”And you call that old? You don’t look a day over 20, darling.” I said in a fake New York accent, waving my hand. He laughed and walked beside me out to the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's right, COMMENT AWAY!
:]