It Just Takes Some Time

Chapter 3

So why’d you randomly pop in our school? Where are you from? What’s your favorite food? Will you fuck me? What’s your favorite animal? Please fuck me.

Yeah, right. Wouldn’t that be a great conversation with your teacher?
“Jason?” I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and looked up from my cappuccino. “What?”
Derrick shook his head looking down. “Never mind.”
“No, tell me.”
He narrowed his eyes and shook his head. “No, it’s nothing.”
That’s one of my biggest pet peeves. I have to know everything. I think I get it from my mother, or maybe I’m just that feminine. “Derrick.” I nearly growled, not caring if I scare the life out of him, I needed to know.
”Jesus, aren’t you the re-incarnation of Satan.”
I just stared at him causing him to sigh. “Fine then, but you asked for it. This was … very nice. And I was wondering if we could do it again sometime?”

JASON. SCORE – 1!!
Wait… Uh what the fucks wrong with me?

“So, uh, Jason?”
I snapped out of my daydream again. “Yeah? OH! Yeah! I’d love to actually.” I added a small smile and made direct eye contact with him. This is going to be harder than I thought. I mean usually all the guys I go for I either get in bed on the first night. But this guy has morals. It’s a challenge.
”Well I should be getting home to do that homework you gave us.” I rolled my eyes grabbing my bag.
”It’s half a page of algebra. You won’t die Jason.” He laughed. I only smiled a bit having completely different ideas for the night.
“Well I’ll see you tomorrow in class.” Derrick smiled and got up to leave.
I stepped in front of him, making sure to get near to his face. I could feel his warm coffee breath on my cheeks. “See you tomorrow.” I added in quickly before pecking his lips and walking out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short.
Uploaded two new videos on my you tube so didn't have much time
D:
Comment and subscribe my darlings :]