It Just Takes Some Time

Chapter 4

“Jason? Are you home?”
”Yeah mum, I’m home.”
I heard her click click click into the room with her face stern. “Where have you been?”
I smirked at my truthful soon to be answer.
Trouble will vanish now that I have a teacher as my friend, my close personal friend.
“I was with Mr. Jean, our new teacher.”
She looked at me skeptically then nodded. “Alright then, Josh and Hanson are up in your room, they stopped by an hour or so ago but you weren’t here. I and your father are leaving in about 5 minutes. Bye darling.”
I swear to god this woman does NOT shut up. She clacked over and kissed both my cheeks before I darted my way up the stairs.

Usually Hanson’s the one always playing jokes and scaring me shit-less. Even though they both go to different schools, we’re tight.
I crept down the hallway near my room door and heard some escape the Fate playing. I opened the door and jumped in screaming. And then I really screamed.
There lye Hanson, underneath Josh, both shirtless and pants unbuttoned.
They both looked at me with swollen lips. I shook my head and waved my arm. “Finish it. Be quick about it. And go in my parent’s room. They must be gone now.”
I covered my eyes with my hand and used the other to point outside the door from my spot in the door frame.
The couple scurried out the door stifling giggles. I sighed and walked in my room going straight into my connected bathroom. I closed the door turned on the fan, all that good shower stuff.

I slowly stripped myself of my shirt looking in the mirror. I ran my hands over my pale, smooth skin. Ghost like almost. The time seemed to seep through my hands and I slowly undid my belt, sliding the only clothing covering my lower body to the ground. Still admiring the image in the mirror, I couldn’t help but run my hands to my stomach, then lower, and lower again.
The thought of Derrick ran through my mind and my head tilted back a bit involuntarily.
Feeling sluggish, a dragged myself over to the shower and turned it on to a perfect temperature. Before I stepping in, a blue object found its way into my hand. I stepped into the shower, loving the feel of soft water beads hitting onto my skin.

Now you see. I know I am beautiful. My pale complexion, emerald green eyes, murky brown hair, and height isn’t a combination you can find everyday, or so I hear. Self-centered, full of himself you’re thinking. No. I’m just taking advantage of the gift I was given. I know no one can resist me; I go through the horrors and honors of it everyday. But I don’t care, all attentions on me.

I leaned on the shower’s wall and drooped my eyes, letting my hands fall down my stomach once again, traveling further and further down. Slowly I started to stroke myself, Derrick crossing my mind once again. I let my imagination take its course and minutes later I found myself reaching for the blue object I had set down on one of the shower shelves. Carefully I guided it into myself, arching my back at the action.

I mean, I’m nearly eight-teen. I’m so far away from a virgin. What do you expect? I even might start saying I have an addiction to sex. In my point of view there is absolutely no problem with that.

I was grateful for the gripped flooring on the shower floor, since both my hands were occupied. I moved the foreign object in and out of my body at a steady pace, my other hand at an equal speed. I instantly moved the object to hit my spot right away, knowing my body very, very well. My hips bucked and a smirk etched its way onto my lips, then moaning loudly into the confinements of the now freezing shower. Slowly my movements became jerkier, and I shuddered feeling one last giant wave of pleasure course through my body like a tidal wave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment my babies...
OR I EAT YO BAY BAYS!!
o.o