It Just Takes Some Time

Chapter 6

“Can I have a large Pepsi and a pack of sour skittles please?” I handed over a five dollar 2bill to a young employee that looks like he should be working at McDonald's instead of at a movie theater. He handed me back my change. 10 cents, what the fuck?
”And I’ll have a medium sprite and a small popcorn.” Derrick walked up from behind me handing the young cashier, fresh with acne a ten dollar bill. $2.49 back, what’s wrong with those numbers?
BORING.

What movie am I seeing with, DERRICK, instead of clubbing. Well. We are going to see dead silence, which has been in theaters for over two months. Why, because our towns retarded. “Hey, uh, Der? There’s no one in here.” I nudged Derrick’s side noticing the quiet and empty feeling to the room. “Good.”
And with that he walked away from me and sat in the front row with me following behind like a puppy. He is so different compared to in school Mr. Jean.

But if he’s dead…
It’s the dad.

“But if dads dead then who’s…”
“IT’S THE FUCKING WIFE YOU STUPID DUMB SHIT, FUCKING WASTE OF A MOVIE!!!”
Derrick slowly turned his head towards me and looked at me as if I were crazy. OK, I sounded somewhat… psychotic. But I’m not. “Uh, are you OK Jason?”
Thank you for finally noticing me over here dying of bore-… Yeah. Just fucking bored.”
His facial features went back to normal, dull blue eyes softened by his mahogany hair falling in his eyes just the slightest. Deep set eyes, high full cheekbones, the man himself was a beautiful sight. “Well then do something that usually entertains you. Now can I finish watching the movie?” He smiled lifting his eyebrows. I nodded with a smirk placed on my lips.

What entertains me?Sex.Sleeping? No.Sex. Eating? No.Sex. Sex? Yes.

I leaned over to Derrick’s tense body and began nip and kiss up and down his neck. “Wha-What are you do-doing?” He choked out, barely audible. “Entertaining myself.” I smiled innocently biting lightly at his ear. He squirmed under my touch and I could tell he was stifling a moan.
“There’s no one in here remember? Be as loud as you want.” I whispered close to his ear. He let out a shaky breath and sighed as I pulled away. I looked at him, my head cocked to the side. “You didn’t reject me. Why?”
After putting on my most innocent face possible, Derrick laughed. “Don’t even try that Jase. I know you’re no innocent kid.” I smirked and slithered my way onto his lap and brought my face close up to his, “Well that saves a whole lot of bullshit.”
With that, I crashed my lips to his. I ran my hands down between his legs and grinned as I felt him throw his hips up into my touch. I slipped down between his legs and started to unzip the dark shaded denim covering his body, not knowing what I was getting myself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]
Comment loves.