Status: Sorry it sucks <3

Fatal.

The Creatures we created.

Ange's point of view.

The fact I am scared right now is an understatement, after having sent everyone other than the Motionless in white guys to college, telling them that I would text them news about Rick, after many arguments they decided to go, so it's only me, Rick, Dev, Chris and Balz. I hate the fact that Rick is blaming himself for making us all worry, I can feel what he feels due to being his creator, and let me tell you, a lot of the things he feels towards himself is something that makes me constantly worry about him.

But right now I am trying to think what is the best thing to do, because he has not stopped throwing up since everyone left, and I can feel him getting more and more tired, something had to be causing him to feel so upset with himself and cause him to do this to his body, even though I know this is my fault, because he was already far too fragile even before I decided to turn him, but I knew then that he would be someone everyone would care for, which is now true, as I cast my eyes over to Dev and Chris, who both look just as stressed as I am beginning to feel.

Asking Ricky might be something that could help us to start to understand him, or make him shy away from us all more, but I know it's something I am going to have to do if we are going to help him through this and get him better before the tour is due to start, yes we are all going to tour, all the bands in the house together, but if Ricky is too ill this could potentially be a problem, not that I will ever risk his life just to tour, I do not think that Chris or Ghost would forgive me if I decided to do that.

So I have decided to bring up the sensitive topic in hope that he will trust us all enough to tell us the truth. "Horror? What has happened to you during the two years, please, we need to know in order for you to get better, we cannot help if we do not know the problem, do you understand me?" My voice is soft, gentle and careful. I do not wish to scare the young boy, and yes, he is far younger than the rest of us. I see him gently nod his head in my direction before I hear a deep breathe being taken and the soft voice of Rick fills the air.

"Remember when you.. changed me? And you told me people might not accept me? I was scared on my own, I told you all that I had money saved and would be okay on my own, but I wasn't. I had no money and I was so scared. A guy found me sleeping in an alley a few days after everyone had left and told me about a strip bar for vampires and that boys as pretty as myself should work there, in return he wanted me to work backrooms and he would give me a place to stay. No where else to go I decided to.. I followed him back.. I was shaking and everyone there stared at me like I was a freak.. I didn't like it. I didn't like what they did. I didn't ange, I didn't." Ricky's voice cracks and my chest feels tight and painful as I watch the young boys eyes fill with tears as his memories take over.

How dare someone in the vampire world hurt my creation, my little boy, my child. That is how I am thinking of him everytime I see him, as well as a friend, he is much like a child to me. And I have put a mark on him, other vampires should know this, but obviously not. But I need to hear what happened to him in those rooms, as much as I hate to think about it, I can tell the others need to be told too, Ghost is now clinging onto Ricks for dear life as I look at him to continue telling us what has happened to him.

Another deep breathe has been taken by him before he continues on. "So the backroooms, it wasn't bad at first, and there was another young vampire there that helped me. But the boss didn't like that I made friendships in his work place.. so he.. he killed Snow. The boy. And gave me his room to work, it was terrifying, the room was dark, and I knew that men were allowed to do with me whatever they pleased, and they did. I was getting beaten every few hours, no time for cuts or bruises to heal before I got given more. I was terrified. But after the two years were up and we were all meeting back up the boss just let me go, as if he knew." Ricky is now full on crying and Chris is rubbing small circles on his hips to calm him.

I am beyond angry at what these people did to our Horror. The innocent boy I chose to turn is no longer there, that has been ripped away from him, and my heart goes out to him, because I can see the effect it has had on Ghost, his and Ricky's stories are far too similar, only Ghost's happened over 300 years ago, but I know he understand the most out of all of us. And that is what is hurting me the most, the two most innocent boys in our group now are not so innocent.

I give Ghost a look to tell him to take Rick upstairs which he gladly returns, scooping the young boy in his arms and running up the stairs with him, I begin to break my barrier down. I cannot do this in front of Horror, because he will blame himself, when in fact I just want to find those people that gave him a fake sense of security and make them realise the mistake they made when they fucked with one of my own.

Sobs begin to fill the room as I realise that the rest of the guys are also crying, I need all the bands here, and I need them to know that we are going to have to watch our little Horror like a hawk to make sure he is getting everything that he needs, from food to warmth, the weight loss that he has permitted himself to is going to make everything so much more difficult for him, but I cannot blame him. I take my phone and begin to type a mass text to everyone of the guys.
We have found out what's got horror so much like this, it's bad. You all need to come back and quickly, we are all in tears. Come home.

I hit send and in seconds the door in opening and slamming shut, revealing the rest of the band members and all our friends, I see them drink in our apperences and the fact that Ricky is not here, and their shoulders and slumped in sadness, I hear Devin's steps on the stairs followed by child like one's which I know as Ricky's, everyone takes a seat as Devin enters the room with an even worse looking Rick in his arms.

"He was sick again, just blood, nothing else, and his arm snapped when he opened the door to my room." Ghost's voice was full of sadness, and it is then I realise the whimpering boy, who's arm is at a strange angle, and just like that everyone begins to freak out. Oliver and Andy are both running around the house, collecting as many blood bags as they can find, their band members are moving everything off the table and setting up hospital equipment, and everyone else is staring at Rick, tears rolling down his beautiful face, I bring him into my arms and cry in front of him, for the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Ricky and Ange :c