Status: Active! I'll update whenever I can. xoxo

Young and Reckless

Two

The sun shined through the blinds and did nothing but make my already throbbing headache seem to get worse. It was lighting up the room that… wasn’t mine. It momentarily scared the shit out of me until last night came flooding back into my brain, the party, the drinks, Ryan… Where is he? I mean I wouldn’t expect him to stick around after a one night stand, but I’m assuming it was his house since we never had to get out of the bed and leave.

I sit up and stretch, seeing some Advil and a bottle of water on the nightstand. Thank you to whoever put this here.

Oh my god, I totally forgot about Lindsey! I check my phone and see no texts from her and start to freak out a little bit inside. I text her to make sure she’s okay and she replies instantly.

Me: Where are you?? I slept here last night. Did you make it home okay?

Lindsey: I’m fine, but thanks for checking up on me before you and Ryan bailed ;) I’m here too, I stayed with Tony

I sigh in relief, what if something bad had happened and it was all because I was too caught up in sleeping with some hot skater. Speaking of which, last night was amazinggg. I notice the shower water is on, but I really have to pee. Assuming it’s Ryan, I decide to go on in. After all, nothing I haven’t seen before. I make sure he can hear me close the door. “It’s just me, I’m just going to use the bathroom really quick, then I’m out,” I tell him, just figuring he should know. “Rylee? Hey, don’t leave until we get a chance to talk, aight nug? You can go downstairs and find something to eat though if you’re hungry.”

I guess he wants to talk about last night. I mean even though I’m not the type of girl to get drunk and sleep with just any hot guy, I know not to expect a relationship out of this. I slip on my underwear and his shirt which was big enough to act as a gown on me. I guess I don’t blame him though for just wanting to clear things up. How he expected me to know where he keeps all of his food is what I would like to know? I hear somebody coming down the stairs, expecting it to be Ryan, but it was Tony and Lin.

“You’re up pretty early,” I say, glancing at the clock seeing that it’s only 9:30 and she’s a pretty late sleeper. “Yeah, well I slept like a baby last night,” I laugh at her referral to Tony last night. We all sit down at the table, just talking and them eating when Ryan comes into the kitchen. “Morning guys,” he greets us all. All he gets is some groans out of us, I guess we are all pretty worn out. “Let’s go sit out on the balcony,” he suggest to me, and I guess they take the hint too because they don’t make an attempt to get up.

“This view is beautiful,” I say after a few minutes of silence, the only sound coming from the waves in the distance. “Yeah, it’s a great place to just chill and think,” he says and it’s back to the quite. I figure I would just go ahead and get this over with. “So about last night…” I begin hoping he will finish, but when he just looks at me I guess I’m going to have to finish it myself.

“I’m not normally the type of girl to sleep with a random guy at some party. I just don’t want you to think I’m a slut,” He laughs, “Nah, it’s all good. I’m glad you brought that up though because I normally don’t either.”

“Oh and don’t worry, I don’t expect a relationship or anything to come out of this.”
He laughs again, “You’re funny. But damn, do you always just get to the point?” I just smile back, not knowing if he means that as a good thing or a bad thing. “You’re a chill girl and all, but I’m not even looking for a serious relationship right now. I just want a chill girl who’s fun and ready to hang, you know?” I sigh, relieved that I didn’t get myself into some huge mess with somebody crazy just by being stupid last night.

“Same with me, I’m too busy for all that relationship stuff right now. Seems like I’m not very good at picking them anyways,” The mood is light, and the ocean breeze is calming as I sip my coffee. “Well I’m glad that’s settled. You ready to head back inside?” I nod and we both get up and go inside. He reaches around me to pull the door open for me, and as he does he whispers in my ear, “But you do look pretty damn sexy in that shirt.” Giggling, I look down and remember it’s his and I just wink at him in reply.

I guess we talked for a while because Tony’s showered and just watching TV already. “Lindsey’s in the shower,” he basically reads my mind. “I’m just going to go get my stuff then,” They both nod okay.

I go back into Ryan’s room and find my shoes and my clothes from the night before. I slip on my shorts, but keep on his shirt and just carry my heels. It’s way too early in the morning to try and keep my balance. By the time I get back downstairs and finish cleaning up the breakfast mess, Lindsey is coming down the stairs saying, “Alright boys, I think it’s time for us to head out.” Tony gives me a quick hug and goes to say something to Lin, leaving Ryan standing there in front of me. He opens his arms up and flashes me that brilliant smile. He gives great hugs too; I wonder what else he’s good at?

Right as I’m about to head about the door he stops me, “Oh! I need to get your number so we can chill again!” I take his phone that he is offering to me and add my number in. I step outside and he adds, “I’ll call you!’

On the way home, I notice Lindsey has on one of Tony’s shirts as well. “Nice shirt,” I laugh. “I could say the same to you,” she replies with a smirk. “Well what can I say? It’s a nice souvenir,” I laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story practically writes itself! Please comment telling me if you like it or not and subscribe! I love Ryan Sheckler stories and it's so sad that NOBODY ever posts them anymore. All of you should think about posting/updating one!

Anywayssss, I hope you like this chapter! xoxo