She's a Rebel

Yay, alcohol.

*Emily’s Part of view*

“Mom I’m off to Hayley’s place. Can you please give me some money?”
“Why? So you can buy drugs? Where did I go wrong?” – she said
“ Where have YOU gone wrong? You were never there for me! You didn’t even raise me! I fucking raised myself. And I need money for food. You didn’t call me for lunch and there is nothing left.” – I shouted. She just took out a 20 dollar bill, handed it to me and looked away.
“You’re off to your junkie girlfriend again?” Ben, my brother asked.
“Well fuck you, idiot.”

Gosh I hate them all. I grabbed the backpack with some stuff I packed, because I know I’ll be staying at Lay’s place for a couple of days. I left the house with no words and I caught a bus. I bought 2 sandwiches and some beer in the store near Hayley’s. I unlocked the house with the key she gave me when she moved in. I entered and there she was, laying on the ground, wasted, with an empty bottle of Jack Daniel’s in her hand. The place really stunk, and then I noticed. There was puke all over the floor. Ah poor Hayley. I put the beer in the fridge and opened the window.

“Hey Hayley, sweetie, wake up.” I said and pushed her lightly. She didn’t respond.
“Haaaaayley. Wake up.” Still nothing.
“HEY IDIOT, WAKE UP.” I shouted and she winced.
“Fuck you, you scared the crap out of me.” She said and raised up. She put her head between her legs. Well yeah, I guess her head is killing her.
“What the hell stinks here?” She asked.
“Well, you kinda puked all over the place. Again…” She jumped and looked at the vomit.
“Fuck, not again” She said with a *I don’t want to clean that up* face.

*Hayley’s POV*

Stupid hangover. I’m hungry, I hope Emily brought something. I tried to get up but I collapsed on the bed.

“Are you okay?”Emily asked me.
“Yeah, I’m fine. I just feel like someone beat me up with a bat. I drank a lot.”
“Oh, I can see that. Come one, get up.” She pulled me by my hand.

I cleaned up the freaking vomit and ate the sandwich Emily brought me. We sat on the bed and started playing Call Of Duty. Be both kicked ass in FPS games.

“Any updates on your relationship with Joey?” Emily asked.
“We kissed. And I didn’t feel anything. I didn’t feel the stupid spark or whatever. I felt uncomfortable. I mean, it’s weird, it’s really weird. I feel like I at least owe him to tell him the truth. I’m really tired of fake smiling and acting like everything is okay. Why the fuck did even start dating him?! Why?!”
“ Tell him the truth. I know that it’s not easy, but slowly tell him everything about you. Of course if you feel like it, no one is going to make you do it.”
“ No freaking way, that would be so stressful. And what if I get a panic attack? I don’t want him to see me like that, he would think that I’m a monster.” I said.
“Wow, you really like him, don’t you?” She asked me.
“ Hm, kinda, but not really. I’m trying, at least.”
“ That’s nice. HEADSHOT” She yelled.
“How many kills?”
“25. You?”
“Same”. We high fived each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i haven't updated in a long time, I wasn't home... ._. But here's a part, i hope i will be updating soon :) i hope you like it, leave a comment! :D