Status: whenever i can :D

Positive Accidents

an unexpected guest

It had been two months since all of the man of steel work. Now it was the summer holidays and my work was all done and I had to busy myself for about 7 weeks. At the moment I was living in a small house with my best friend Jo.
I had been out running and frantically knocked on the door because I was so sweaty it was gross. The minute she opened it she looked confused but I was too tired to notice
“let. Me. In. I am so sweaty it is gross” she let me in and I stumbled to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I downed it all and then looked up and Jo “what?” I said raising an eyebrow.
“there is someone here to see you” she whispered.
I went round the corner and saw a familiar face sitting on the sofa giving me his best smile.
“henry?” I said looking embarrassed out how horrible I must have looked right now compared to him.
“well you said I could pop round anytime right?” he said smirking and standing up to greet me arms open ready for a hug.
“might not want a hug” I said holding my hands infront of me “a bit sweaty”.
Soon enough his strong arms were wrapped around my shoulders and he said “now where would the fun be in that?”
We pulled apart and I said “what are you doing here then?”
His face dropped “I was hoping I could ask a favour?”. I raised my eyebrow as a signal for him to go on “well my flat in London that I hired out has had a water leakage and all that basically ruining my flat, I was wondering as I hear you are going to be with my team from September I could stay with you here for the holidays?” he looked so nervous it was adorable.
“henry thats fine! We have a small spare room but it will do wont it Jo?” I shouted down to her
“yeah!” I heard her shout back.
“she is going away for the holidays anyway tomorrow. Let me go have a shower then we can do something productive!” I said as I turned away from his as he sighed in relief. I think I did a silent scream because this man was taking me over little by little. Well I didn’t have a clue if he actually liked me in that way but it was worth a shot right?
I had my shower and came back out tying my hair back into a messy bun whilst I saw Henry fiddling around on his phone.
“wanna go out for lunch? There is a nice cafe round the corner” I said catching him by surprise.
His head shot up and smiled as he walked towards me “yes, I would love that”.
He went out of the door and I loced up and joined him down the street.
“you look lively by the way” he said giving me the award winning smile I couldn’t resist.
“thanks” I said shyly. I was only wearing my skinny jeans, navy t shirt with a black open shirt over the top. This man can give you compliments in whatever you are wearing. It was finally nice to meet a proper gentleman from England. Everyone has this stereotypical idea that all English men are posh and gentleman like when in reality most of them are complete and utter dicks.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this :) sorry if it is a short chapter in comparison to the last one