Status: whenever i can :D

Positive Accidents

Re united

I was waiting to pick Henry up from the airport and sitting in my car in the car park listening to music waiting for him to turn up. I looked up to see him walking over looking very tired from his flight. I got out of the car and skipped over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him. Soon I felt his strong arms wrap around me.
“thank you” I mumbled to him.
“so you like it?” he said pulling out and picking his bag back up and walking towards the car.
“that’s a silly question now isn’t it?” I said smiling at him as I got in the driver’s seat.
The minute he sat down and we started to drive home he was asleep and leaning on his door. We pulled up into the drive and I took out his bags and put them inside and opened his door trying not to disturb him too much.
“henry” I whispered as his eyes fluttered opened “we are home”.
He yawned as he got up and stretched “I didn’t mean to fall asleep” he said half way through another yawn.
“go in and lay on the sofa and I will get a blanket and you can go sleep” I said closing the car door behind him as he walked into the house.
He flopped down onto the sofa as I went and got a blanket and covered him up as he turned the TV on.
“thank you” he said.
I bowed down and kissed his forehead as he shut his eyes for a moment.
I got up and walked away “tea?” I asked from the kitchen.
“yes please” he shouted.
I sat around in the kitchen watching the kettle boil as I saw Henry laughing at the TV from the other room.
Once finished I took the tea out and put them on the small table infront of the tv. I was just about to walk away when Henry’s finger stopped me moving as he looped it round one of the belt straps in my jeans. I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him, he pulled me down so I was sitting at the edge of the sofa with my back towards his chest. He put his arms around my waist and sat up so his head rested on my shoulder.
“I missed you” he said quietly.
“I missed you too Cavill, the house seemed a bit empty without you.”
I felt him smile against my shoulder and I turned around to face him. I slowly leaned into him and soon our lips touched sending shocks through my body. I smiled as he pulled out
“but I guess you were worth the wait” I said as I stood up and walked out into the kitchen to get some food. I heard footsteps follow me and soon enough Henry’s arms rested over my shoulders as he rested his chin on the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this is short got a bit of writers block on this fic but wanted to keep you all updated :)