Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 10

I hung up on Patrick, afraid that if I didn't I'd end up crying again or forgiving him. Corey was right, Patrick was just like Sidney and I needed to stay away from him.

"Ok you guys so I know I said we should all go to a nice dinner but I just I'm in a really good mood and everyones yelling at me for not going to any parties and it'll be a lot of fun and can we go to some please", I said, forcing a smile onto my face as I walked to the car with all my friends in it. "I was hoping you'd say that", Corey said laughing and the others agreed to it, "where to".

I called Alyssa to see what parties she was going too and she said she was at Adrianna Limas and a ton of A-list celebrities were there. I hung up and gave Corey the directions. Nothing was going to ruin my night. I retouched my red lips and looked at myself in the rearview mirror, feeling satisfied with how I looked. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88096742

"You look gorgeous, forget about him tonight ok", Abby said whispering in my ear. I smiled and nodded, tonight will be exactly what I need. I knew it wasn't fair to be mad at Patrick when there was nothing going on between us, but I couldn't help but hope that he felt the way I felt about him..whenever we hung out I was instantly happy….and I hated him and me for that.

We arrived at the party and I led my friends right in. Inside it was buzzing with people and Rihanna was currently performing.

I quickly went to the bar and sat down. "You're Lexie Crawford right", a blonde boy said, sitting next to me. "Yeah", I said dismissing him and ordering some drinks. I quickly downed them. "I thought you were beautiful tonight", he said. "Thanks", I said, not bothering to look at him. I wasn't here to find a boy toy to take home, I was here to forget about boys. I ordered a couple more drinks and made my way to the dance floor.

"Heyyyyy sexy lex , come on lets dance", Lyssa slurred as she took my hand. I followed her as she dragged me onto the stage with her. We danced and danced for I don't know how long till someone grabbed my hand and pulled me off the stage/table.

Patrick POV

As soon as I landed in New York it was 2am there, and no one sleeps in new york. I quickly texted Sharp and asked him where they were, I figured the whole group was together. He texted back within 5 minutes.

Sharp: 1234South street, idk whats going on between the two of you two but Abs said something is…she's drunk off her ass right now, Corey already left and so did Toews. I tried convincing her to go but she's not budging and I can't leave her but I have to go. Maybe shell listen to you.

About 15 minutes later I pulled up to the address Sharp gave me and walked inside. Inside I saw dozens of people dancing all over, including a ton of celebrities.

I looked up to see two girls dancing on stage with who looked like Miley Cyrus, as I got closer I saw it was lex and her friend Alyssa. They were both falling all over the place while some man was rubbing Alexis' thighs.

"Ok parties over", I mumbled to myself walking up to the stage and pulling Lex.

She quickly stumbled and fell into my arms, giggling. "Patrick what are you doing", she slurred, hugging me. She was shit faced. "We're going home", I said carrying her out since she was in no shape to walk. "No no way I wannna parrtttttyyyyyyy", she giggled, squirming to get out of my arms, "Party with me", she whispered in my ear seductively. "Shit lex", I groaned and walked her to my car. I texted Corey and Sharp quick and told him I had her, with my promise that I wouldn't do anything stupid.

If she wasn't so drunk and I hadn't screwed up big time, I would've had no problem hooking up with her tonight. Shit god knows I've wanted to since I met her the first day. I put her in the passenger seat of my car and by the time we got to my hotel room she was knocked out. I took her out and carried her in. There I tucked her into the master bed and then let myself fall asleep on the couch. I had it bad for this girl, I thought as I shut off the lights.

The next morning I was woken up at 5am by the sound of puking. Awesome way to start my day, I thought to myself as I rubbed my eyes and got up. I walked in the bathroom to see her with her head in the toilet, her hair going all over. I quickly went and got a glass of water then went back and held up her hair for her.

This went on for about 30 minutes straight, probably the longest 30 minutes of my life.

Alexis POV

I quickly drank the glass of water on the sink next to me after I puked for hopefully, the last time. "Please don't look at me like this", I mumbled, as I grabbed a towel to wipe my mouth.

I don't know how I got home last night, or how I ended up in a hotel room with Patrick. All I knew is he was there holding my hair for me the whole time I puked.

"You still look beautiful", he said quietly, taking the rubber band off my hand and attempted to put my hair in a pony tail. "Thats bullshit", I said, using all of my energy to pull a weak smile. I still felt like shit. "Here, take these", he said handing me two ibuprofens. I nodded and took them quickly then headed back to lay down. He sat down on the couch across from me.

"I'm still mad at you", I said, feeling a little better, while thoughts of last night came back to me. I remember feeling hurt that Patrick ditched my show to fuck some whore in LA that I decided to basically get shitfaced and forget about my pathetic night.

"Come to dinner with me tomorrow night", he said quickly, looking hopeful. I shook my head no. "Please kitten just one date and if you still hate me I'll leave you alone for ever". Silly boy, I wish I could hate you, I thought to myself. "Fine, but don't you have a game tomorrow….and practice like…now", I said looking at the clock. "shit shit shit", he said hopping out of the chair he was sitting on, "come on we both have a flight but were gonna be late", he said grabbing my hand and basically we were running to his car. "Its still 25 cents a touch", I said as I buckled. "Don't worry kitten I have it covered", he said handing me one dollar. Smiling he took my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
last update for today:) I love hearing your opinions on this story! I know this was kinda sorta really cheesy but idk just let me know what you think.