Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 11

ur flight landed in Chicago at 1230 in the afternoon. I had no ride and Patrick couldn't afford to be late at practice so the cabbie dropped the both of us off at Johnys.

"Wanna explain what happened last night", I looked up to see Abby and Annabella taking a seat next to me. "I don't even know", I said, "I just wanted to forget about how pathetic my life was for a little and I woke up in a hotel room with Patrick fucking Kane holding my hair as I puked my guts out". "He loves you", Annabella said simply. I couldn't do anything but laugh. Patrick Kane doesn't date, Patrick Kane doesn't love. No way in hell did he love me.

"No Belle, he was protecting himself from Corey". "No I think she's right lex. My patrick did say he's been acting weird lately. Like a good weird though wheres he's happy and his heads somewhere else. And you're right, Patrick Kane doesn't date. No ones seen him like this before, and I think its because of you, plus", she added, "what guy sits with a girl he doesn't love while she's vomitting for an hour", Abby said smiling as if she just proved her point. "And he's looking at you right now", Annabella whispered in my ear.

I looked down to the ice and sure enough he was. I quickly looked away as Toews told him to get his head straight. All I could do was blush. After practice I went home by myself.

Patrick: Dress nice tonight. But not to nice see u soon

What the hell does that mean, I moaned to myself.

After spending most of my time debating on what "nice but not to nice", I settled on an outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88195504 I threw my hair in a quick pony tail and went to the living room to wait.

"You're all over the papers'", my brother said as I sat down next to him. "Great", I said sarcastically, "Let me see", I said taking the paper from him. Sure enough, there was a picture of me and Alyssa, dancing on stage with Miley Cyrus. I looked like a wreck. Then in another, it was me and Patrick, dragging me out of the party.

"Not what it looks like", I said putting the paper down. "I know I told Kane I'd make sure he'd never play hockey again if he messed with you", Corey said smiling. I laughed back at my over protective brother. Soon later the doorbell ring. "Who is that", Corey asked.

I hopped off the couch to answer the door, and there stood a smiling Patrick Kane.

"What the fuck lex", my brother asked me looking to the door. "Hey Cor", Patrick said giving a small wave. "We're going out for dinner be back by 11", I said giving my brother a kiss on the cheek and following Patrick out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and horribly boring but I wanted to update for you guys today and Im not sure if I will be able to later:( Happy fourth of july to everyone celebrating:)