Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 13

"Okay now for the second part of this date", he said as we finished up our food. "Second part", I asked confused. "Yeppp". He grabbed my hand to get up. As we got up to leave, 2 guys were walking into the restaurant and I instantly felt Patricks hand tense. I looked up to see him looking at me, his eyes almost looking applogetic.

Soon one of the guys were walking over to us. "Get out of here jake", he threatened, pulling me back down in the booth to sit. "Not so tough sober are you Kane", Jake said.

"Cant you see I'm on a date", Patrick snapped at him. Jake looked at me for the first time since he got here.

"Like she matters. Just one of many right, isn't that you're saying", Jake said. "Don't fucking talk about her like that", Patrick said, moving closer to Jake, "Don't even look at here. You hear me", he had his fists clenched tightly at his side. To say I was scared was an understatement.

"Another time then", Jake said slyly. "I highly doubt that", Patrick hissed.

Jake leaned in towards me before leaving, "At least you're pretty. Come find me after he tosses you with all the others. I promise to sleep with you more than once". My mouth opened to say something back, but for once in my life, I was honestly at a loss for words. Suddenly Jakes body was ripped out of view. Patrick pushed him against the floor with a loud thud. Jake tried to kick but Patrick was too fast, throwing his fist into Jakes jaw.

"I told you", Patrick said as he punched him again, "Not to fucking talk to her", another hit. I let out a gasp when I saw Jakes blood hit the floor.

"Patrick, Pat stop", I scooted out of the booth and pulled his shirt, begging him to end it.

"I'm sorry Kitten", he said looking down at the mess and scene he had just caused. Our waitress came up to us. "You have to go Patrick, just get your stuff and go". "Tell rog Im sorry about the mess", he said tossing two 20's on the table before grabbing my hand and leaving. When we reached the car he opened the passenger seat for me and then walked over to the drivers.

"What was that", I nodded to the restaurant. "I slept with his girlfriend", Patrick mumbled shaking his head.

"Right when I begin to think no he's not as bad as they say, something you say fucks it all up again". I could see his knuckles getting white as he gripped the staring wheel too tightly. "I didn't know", he mumbled.

We spent the drive back home in silence. Not saying anything. We soon got back to the apartment but neither of us moved for a few moments.

He slowly took my cheek in the palm of his hand and looked into my eyes . "I'm going to kiss you".

"This doesn't change anything", I said as my heart was ready to beat right out of my chest. "It changes everything", he said confidently as his soft lips shut me up.

I closed my eyes and let me lose my self in his kiss. His tongue gently parted my lips. His fingers were tangled in the back of my hair, tugging lightly I lifted my hand to the side of his face, tracing the lines of his cheek down to his cheek.

"It changes everything", he repeated. "Prove it".