Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 15

I drove Patrick to the airport at 5am.

"Take care of my baby", he said, softly kissing my lips and getting out of the car. "Its staying in the garage the whole time", I said referring to his car. His car was a huge hummer that screamed 'I have money and I'm probably an asshole" and to be honest driving it scared me. "I love you lex", he said, grabbing his bags and walking into the airport. "Love you too", I whispered as I drove off.

2 days later.

"Patricks been such a little bitch lately", Abby complained over lunch, referring to her Sharpie. "Ab weren't you the one who warned me they get like this", I said eating my soup. "Yeah but Im just not used to him acting like this. He told me last night he needed space", Abby said looking down. "So give it to him. Ab they're gonna come home so happy with the cup and every things gonna be fine okay". "You're right", Abby said, not sounding convinced. "I am", I said firmly.

"Hey I'm Lisa. Uh I was just wondering if you were still dating Patrick Kane", two blonde girls said, snickering as they came up to our table. We never went official really, but I nodded to the girls. "Oh well look", one of them handed me their phones as the other laughed.

I looked to see a picture of a smiling Patrick holding open the door to his bedroom for a chesty blonde girl. "Thanks", I said, trying to act like what I just saw didn't bother me, as the girls walked off.

"What was it", Abby said looking concerned. "A picture of Kane letting some girl into his room", I mumbled. "Lex Im sure its just a misunderstanding", Abby began. "He said he loved me", I whispered. "And he does Lex, just let him explain", Abby said. "Don't tell anyone Ok. I don't want him using this time to think of some excuse". "I won't", Abby promised.

After lunch I went home, Abby asked me if I wanted her to come with but I figured some alone time was what I needed. I checked my phone. 2 new texts and a missed call.

Patrick: missing you like crazy
Patrick: love you
missed call: Patrick.

I tossed my phone on my bed and took a long nap. The boys had a game tonight but for the past month my lives revolved around hockey and I needed a break. I must have slept through the night, because I woke up to check my phone and it was 614 AM. And I had around 50 messages and someone knocking on my door. I forced myself out of bed and walked to the door.

"What the hell lex I thought you died I was about to file a missing persons report", Abby said hugging me tightly as I opened the door. "Sorry for scaring you", I said, feeling bad at how badly I had freaked her out. "I got home and watched tv for a little then I planned on taking a nap and I guess I slept through the night", I shrugged. "Patrick and Corey are practically shitting themselves waiting at the phone for you , the other guys were scared to, please call them", Abby said handing me her phone.

"I'll call Corey", I said walking to grab my phone. "I fell asleep after lunch and I slept through the night, sorry for the scare love you xo", I texted him quickly.

I checked some of my other messages.

Abby: Hey you ok?
Patrick: Playing for you tonight I miss u
Patrick: are you ok?
Patrick: please answer me kitten so I know you're not dead
Corey: did you die?
Toews: everyones freaking out because they haven't heard from you, text someone so they know you're ok
Sharpie: Where are you?

I sighed, putting my phone down. I truly felt bad for how I scared everyone. "How was the game", I asked Abby.

"You mean you didn't watch", she said, looking up for her newspaper shocked. "Nope", I shook my head. "Lex you don't even know that he did cheat on you and you're turning bitch on him". "I'm protecting myself. I know this all too well. I can't go through this again", I snapped. Instantly regretting how harsh I sounded when Abby was just trying to help. "I'm sorry Abs, its just I feel like I went through the same thing with Sidney and I spent so long recovering from it and-". "Patrick is not Sidney Alexis. You can't let your past ruin your future relationships. I think you should text him, he played pretty shitty last night and I don't mean to sound rude but I think it was because he was worried about you, Oh and they did win, 3-2". I sighed and agreed, turning to get my phone. I had one new message.

Patrick: Please let me know you're ok, I'm about to lose my fucking mind kitten

"Been really busy lately with work, see you soon xo", I typed back quickly and hit send before I could change my mind. Not even a minute after I pressed send, my phone beeped with another message.

Patrick: Its making me crazy to be this far away and not know whats going on. I just lost my shit on Tazer. What have you done to me? LOL, call me if you can, if not I understand. Cant stop thinking of the other night…

I sighed and turned my phone off. I knew I was unreasonable to jump to conclusions right away after seeing the pictures, but the mean girls got to be and I automatically assumed the worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna make this longer but decided I'd leave the rest for chapter 16 and make you guys wait a little hehe:) Thankyou for reccomending/reading/commenting on my story it means a lot and I love hearing what you have to say....maybe I'll update again tonight