Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 17

"Whats wrong with Abby", I asked Annabella as we got to dinner. Soon after Patrick left I got a text from Abby saying to meet her at lunch sos. "I think she's just freaking out about Patrick, they've been together since college and they've never really fought like this", Annabella explained just as Abby walked in, not looking like her normal, perky, perfect self. She threw her hair in a messy bun and she had jean shorts and a tank top on…she still looked gorgeous, but not her normal self.

"Hey guys", she said, smiling weakly as she sat down. "Are Patrick or Jon acting weird lately", she asked. I shook my head no. "Jons just been quiet lately but I'm letting him have his alone time I know he's really stressed now", Annabella explained.

Abby looked at me for more of an explanation of me and Patrick. "He came over earlier because of your big mouth and we talked and we're good the girls weren't for him, they were for Shaw. He was mad at me for not trusting him but we talked and ya", I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't even think he wants me coming to the game tomorrow night", Abby said looking down. They boys were playing the Bruins again tomorrow, if they win they go back to Boston. "Of course he does", I said reassuring her. "Has Jon asked you about the game", I asked Bella. "Yeah he stopped by earlier and gave me my tickets". "Well Kane hasn't mentioned anything about a game to me, but I think Cor wants me to go, come with me", I said to Abby. "I guess, I'm just upset he didn't ask me, I've never missed his home games", Abby said. I leaned over to hug her, "he's just stressed thats all", I reassured her.

After dinner I decided to go shopping, I love Abby but her mood kind of put a downer on my day and I figured some retail therapy by myself would be just what I needed.

Patrick: call me

I sighed pulling out my phone and dialing his number, I walked out of top shop to call him.

"Hello", I heard his voice say from the other line. "Whats up", I asked, getting butterflies in my stomach when I heard his voice. "What are you doing tomorrow", he asked. "Nothing I don't think", lying, I knew if I didn't find plans I'd probably just go to the game with Corey. "Good, do you wanna go to my game tomorrow? And dinner after", he asked hopefully. "Sure", I said smiling to myself. "Great…are you busy right now you sound busy", he asked. "Uh sort of I went to dinner with Abby and Bell but I wanted to go shopping so I went afterwards", I said looking around. "Oh well just call me later, bye kitten", he said hanging up.

I went back into top shop and checked out. I decided I had enough clothes and decided my shopping day was done.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry", I said, as I walked out of the store I bumped into some old lady on accident. "Oh don't worry sweet- oh my gosh", the woman looked up at me and I instantly recognized her. "Grandma", I screamed hugging her tightly, "What are you doing in Chicago!!??". "Oh Alexis I thought it was impossible to get more beautiful but look at you now. I watched your show you know", she said kissing me on the cheek. I beamed.

I never needed my mom because I always had my grandma, she loved me more than my mother ever could.

"I was supposed to surprise you but Corey said you weren't home so before I went back I went out to go get you a little something. Corey invited me and Grandpa to his game tomorrow", she smiled. "This is great, I'm so excited", I said, "and don't worry about buying me anything, I already covered that", I showed her my many bags. She laughed, "Lets go home than yeah? Gramp will have a heart attack seeing you".

"Way to tell me grandma and grandpa were coming in I thought I was hallucinating", I said to Corey as I walked into our apartment, putting my bags in my room and coming back out. "Hi Gramps", I said hugging my grandpa. "I thought I did", Corey said smiling. Liar. "After the game we're going to dinner with them so dress nice to the game and cancel whatever plans you have with Kaner", Corey said to me.

Shit, I completely forgot that not even an hour ago I promised Patrick dinner after his game.

"Sit and tell me about this 'Kaner', Grandma said pulling me down on the couch with her, "another hockey player", she asked raising her eyebrow. "His names Patrick", I laughed and told my grandma, as gramps sat down on the other side of me. "Is Patrick I boyfriend? Do I have to warn him about breaking your heart", Gramps asked. I laughed, "Corey already covered that". "Yeah and she's in good hands. The kid really loves her", Corey said smiling at Grandma and Grandpa. "You love him", Grandma asked looking at me, I nodded. "Well I'd like to meet this uh Patrick", Gramps said. "He's playing tomorrow, he's really good. Maybe he can come to dinner with us after", I said to them. "Well what are you waiting for call him and ask", Gramps said pointing to my phone.

I laughed and dialed his number.

"Did you spend all your money kitten". "No", I laughed, "But weirdest thing I ran into my grandma coming out of the store". "Really? I thought they lived in New York", he said confused. "They do…they came to watch tomorrows game", I explained. "Oh thats awesome", he genuinely sounded happy for me. "Ya……", I dragged out, "Anyways, they're taking me and Corey out to dinner after the game" "Oh don't worry I understand they're family", he said quickly cutting me off, I could hear the sadness in his voice even though he tried to hide it. "AND they reallllyyy want to meet you so please please please please pleaaseee come", I begged. I heard him laugh on the other line, "Of course Lex". "Yay thank you I have to go back with them right now, love you", I said hanging up.

"He's coming", I said walking back into the living room smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
boring and a flller chapter:( I'll upload more later. What's going on with the perfect couple aka Patrick and Abby uhh......I know this was boring and not much to comment on but let me know your opinions!