Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 19

"I just don't know what happened in these last two weeks that made him hate me", Abby whined over our usual Sunday morning breakfast.

I was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88666583

Her and Sharpie are usually known as the perfect couple. They were both practically flawless and to most people, so was there relationship. I looked at my best friend, who still managed to look perfect http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88665592 when her whole world was crashing around her.

"Are you going Tuesday", I asked curiously. She nodded, "The doorman dropped my plane ticket and game ticket today. "Ok so obviously he wants you there, he doesn't hate you, he's just stressed. Patrick and I haven't spoken since Friday morning". "Why", she asked scrunching her eyebrows. I shrugged, "Stress, Coreys been on edge too". "Yeah you're probably right, they fly out tomorrow right?", Abby said. "No, today…..we have that private flight", I explained, I saw confusion written all over Abbys face.

"Oh, Patrick never told me", she said looking hurt. "He probably forgot", I said picking up my bag. "Where are you going", Abby asked confused. "You obviously have to pack our flight leaves at 6 tonight", I said grabbing her arm and leading her out of the restaurant.

It was 530 and me and Abby probably should have been at the airport by now. Corey and Patrick were texting me asking where we were.

"I shouldn't have came what if he didn't tell me for a reason what if he gets pissed", Abby asked nervously as we ran through security to find our plane. "Ab, breathe he loves you shut up", I said pulling her onto the plane.

"Names", the flight attendant asked. "Lexie Crawford", I said as she crossed my name off of her list. "She's with me and Corey, last minute thing", I said pointing to Abby. "This is a private flight ma'am and if your names not on the list you can't come on", the flight attendant said snobbily. "She's with my bother, he's the goalie. She was sick and we didn't know if she was coming she's better now and she's coming", I said eyeing the attendant.

"You have to leave before I call security", the flight attendant said.

"Lex finally I thought they were gonna leave without you", Patrick said walking up to us. I quickly hugged him, "Thankgod you're hear this ladies not letting Ab on the flight tell her to let her". "She's with us", Patrick said flashing the attendant a smile, I rolled my eyes as the attendant ushered us to our seats.

"You and your stupid charm", I said laughing and pushing him lightly. "What can I say", he said winking. "I'm gonna sit by Abby, her and Sharp aren't really talking right now and I don't think he knows she's here", I said walking to where Abby was sitting.

"I don't think he saw me. Look at him he looks fine…happy. Lexi what if he's planning on ending it", Abby said staring at Sharpie. "He loves you Ab, you're perfect together okay? Just nap or something and stop staring at him", I told her. She nodded and put her headphones in and shut her eyes.

I tried doing the same but found my mind wandering all over the place. My main fear was meeting his parents and sisters tonight.

Growing up I was so busy with dance that I never had time for dating. And I knew that Patrick was very close with his mom and sisters which meant that they were probably very protective over him and had high standards for him….what if I'm not good enough.

Quicker than I had hoped the flight had landed.

"Where are you staying", Corey asked me as I waited for my luggage. The boys all had to stay in a hotel together with no outside visitors. "I got a room with Abby", I said pointing to where Abby sat, looking as tired as ever.

"Whats up her ass", Corey asked. "You're such a dick", I said punching his shoulder, "I should be asking you…whys Sharpie ignoring her", I asked. "Confidential info", he said smiling, "Tell her not to worry too much and to stop being miserable", Corey said before he grabbed his bags and headed back to his team.
♠ ♠ ♠
boring boring boring dont hate me I told you about the filler chapters:( I'm driving home from vacation today/tomorrow so I dont know how often I'll be able to upload but I'll be writing a lot on the ride so if I don't update a lot today/tomorrow I will when I get home!