Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 3

I showed the guy in the parking lot my ticket, and he directed to me where I guess the players park. Walking in I checked my phone, to see if Lyss was here yet, I only had a text from Cor.

Corey: Come to the locker room before you go to your seats.

I tossed my phone into my bag and made my way to the locker room. I knocked on the door, not sure if I just walk in or not, for all I know they could all be naked. As I was knocking, a pretty blonde came up to me. "Lexi Crawford right, Corey told me to come find you", she asked smiling. "Thats me, my brother texted me to come see him but uh I didn't know if I just walk in or-", she laughed. "Just go on in, I'm Abby by the way, patricks girlfriend. I was shocked, the asshole was flirting with me all afternoon when he had a girlfriend. Typical, I mumbled to myself. "Oh no silly, Patrick Sharp", she laughed, sensing I thought she meant Patrick Kane. "Ohh okay", I said smiling as she opened the door to the locker room. Everyone greeted Abby as she went in, but no one knew me so I just saw a lot of confused and unfamiliar faces.

A boy probably around my age came up to me. "Are you Coreys girlfriend, I'm Jonathan", the boy said looking at my jersey "Oh no ew incest, I'm his little sister", I said laughing. "You're Lexi?! Corey always makes you sound like 12", he said surprised. "I'm not surprised", I said laughing

"Lex I see you met captain serious", Corey said coming up to me and pointing to Jonathan. I smiled, he was cute and polite. "Nice to meet you captain serious". Soon after Corey took me around and introduced me to the rest of the guys, most who's names were a blur..I never had a good memory.

I was standing in the corner, waiting for Alyssas text to tell me she was here. "I think you'd look better with a 88 jersey on", I looked up to see Patrick Kane standing in front of me. "Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'm fine", I said, not bothering to look up. "Ya you're right, I'd rather see you with nothing on". This got me to look up. "Pig", I hissed. Before he had a chance to answer with a smart ass comment..

"SEXY LEXIE OMG I JUST RAN INTO HIM", I heard the all too familiar voice of my best friend. I looked up to see Alyssa burst through the doors of the locker room. Patrick raised his eyebrow at the nickname. "Isn't he the one that Sid hated", Lyss said after she hugged me, pointing to Patrick. "Patrick this is my best friend Alyssa, Alyssa, Patrick", I said introducing them. He looked her over then whispered to me, "she's hot but blue eyes are more my thing", he whispered huskily into my ear. I pushed him away. "Lex get him to make him jealous tonight", Lyss attempted to whisper to me, but failed as Patrick looked at me.

Patrick POV

"Who are we getting jealous", I asked the two girls. "Sidney Crosby", Alyssa smirked. Alexis looked like she could kill her blonde friend. I smirked. "Happy to help kitten", I said giving lexi a kiss on the forehead. "I never said I needed your help", she said….if looks could kill. "Oh lex just swallow your damn pride they both hate each other its perffeccttt", Alyssa said excitedly. "Do you have like a jersey with your name on it she could wear", Alyssa asked me. "I don't need anyone to make anyone jealous", Alexis hissed at her best friend. "lex I love you but shut up damn youll thank us later", Alyssa said, urging me to find her a jersey.

I took my phone out and called my friend at the concession stand, soon enough one of the workers brought down one. Lexi put it on quickly and fixed her hair.

"Kaner what the fuck we've been looking all over for you", Corey said, coming in the locker room. I looked around to realize that most everyone cleared out to go warm up. He looked at me to lexi to Alyssa. "Whats going on", he sounded pissed. "Corey yay I haven't seen you in forever", Alyssa said, hugging him. "Guess what, I had a perfect idea and these two actually listened to me! Okay so we're making Sidney jealous", Alyssa said, winking at us. "Oh no lex no no no", he said turning to his sister.

"Cor, please I just want one night to get back at him please you're not changing my mind love you good luck", she kissed Corey on the cheek and ran off with Alyssa.

I was surprised how quickly Alexis' opinion changed, but I was looking forward to making the douche bag hurt.

Alexis POV

Hawks won 3-1 and Patrick scored 2 of the goals…he even knocked down Sidney pretty hard. I couldn't help but smile. After the game me and Lyss went back to the locker room.

"Kaner huh, hate to see your looks upgraded, but obviously you downgraded".

I knew that voice anywhere, but I didn't bother to look up. "Awh lexi don't be like that". "leave me alone". I looked around me to see if Lyss or Corey or anyone was near by but no one was.

"I know you miss me", he said grabbing my shoulder and making me face him. His lip was swollen and bleeding and it looked like he might have a black eye by tomorrow. "I don't, I said, refusing to look him in the eye, "You better leave before-" "Before what? Before Kane comes out? oh no I'm so scared".

"What the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend", I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. Thank god for Patrick Kane. "Hi kitten", he said kissing me on the forehead. I fought the urge to slap him for calling me kitten again. Sidney however, looked amused. "I don't know what the fucks going on, but I know one thing: Kane you don't date you just use them for the night so lex is just trying to make me jealous. Newsflash babe…I never loved you, I loved how you felt, good try though", he said winking and sauntering off, "by the way Kaner, google her"

I didn't know what to do after Sidney left, its been 4 months since we broke up, but hearing he never loved me hit me like a ton of bricks. I stood there in shock after he left. I leave the east coast and he's still haunting my present. Before I knew what my feet were doing, I began to run. I hated crying more than anything, and I sure as hell was not going to let him see the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

I cried the whole car ride back to my new home.

I got home and put on some sweats and a tank top and put my hair in a pony tail. I checked the fridge for any food, and thankfully found my favorite - a tub of cookies and cream ice cream. I turned on the tv and sat with my ice cream. I realized how pathetic I probably looked, realizing my makeup was all smeared from crying. But I didn't even care. I put on the movie Bridesmaids and ate my feelings, damn if Katherine my manager could see me now shed kill me.

Patrick POV

I tried to run after Alexis after she ran off crying, but I realized It'd probably be best to let her cool down for a little, so instead I went after Crosby. I was still pretty confused about their past, but Im guessing something went down between them. I found Crosby standing outside of the locker room, smiling smugly talking to a some blonde chick. He didn't see me come up behind him, thankfully. I walked up to him and punched him in the face and walked back to my locker room. I grew up with 3 sisters, and I couldnt imagine how Corey would've felt if he heard the way he talked to her…Crosby probably wouldn't be breathing.

After punching Crosby I went back to the locker room. I had no idea what the fuck was going on tonight. First Crosby brings home some long lost beautiful sister and the night ends in me punching Crosby. Shit I don't need this. I thought as I opened one of the beers waiting for me in the locker room. For a while I debated on going to check on Alexis, but she was just some random chick, sure she was Coreys sister and hot, but she was nothing to me. I'm patrick fucking kane and I just got our asses into the playoffs and knocked out Crosby, I was gonna celebrate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment your opinions guyss!