Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 5

A month passed since I've been in Chicago now. And after my first day, everything seemed to get better from there. I got to know Coreys friends better and even met some of my own Chicago friends. I haven't spoken to Patrick since the day he apologized to me after lunch. I thought that that day was the start of a new friendship, but it was too good to be true. I usually see him putting a different girl in a cab every morning before my run, but I always make sure he doesn't see me. I admit, the first time I saw him I thought I had a crush but I knew I should stay away from him, he was a player. Not that it mattered anymore.

Saad: Hey I'm out front:)

At practice on Tuesday Abby, Sharpies girlfriend told me that Brandon Saad kept looking at me and was talking to Sharpie about asking me on a double date with Abby and him. After practice he came over to me and did just that, I agreed and we were meeting on Saturday night. I liked Brandon. He was sweet and polite and Corey approved of him. I looked in the mirror one more time, and feeling happy with how I looked, I left. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87909208

I walked out of the building to se Patrick and Abby waiting in a car with me, with Brandon in the back.

"Ow ow someone cleans up nicely", Abby said winking at me. I smiled and got in the car. "I'd say the same but Abbs always looks perfect. But boys you both looking charrmmingg", I said laughing along with Abby. "We're just a good looking bunch aren't we", Brandon said smiling. We all agreed. I was looking forward to tonight.

The night went well. We went to a quiet sushi place that was delicious. "Are you looking for a job", Abby asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. Honestly, I had more than enough money, but I did get pretty bored. "Depends". "Good because me and you are gonna be working part time at VS by water now yay", Abby said excitedly. Oh no, I thought silently. "Why don't you look excited", Abby said looking upset. "Abs don't hate me but I already have a job with VS". "I thought you said you didn't have a job", Brandon said confused. Sharpie was the only not confused since Kane spilled my job the first day we met.

"I signed a contract saying I can't work in a VS storeā€¦". "Did you get a restraining or something?", Brandon asked surprised. I laughed. "I model for them", I said taking a sip of my diet coke. "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK ALEXIS", Abby nearly screamed across the table. "I didn't tell anyone", I said quietly, wanting her to follow my lead and be quiet too. "Wait what kind? Like pink or print" "Angel". "Oh my god Im eating dinner with a VS angel BRANDON YOURE ON A DATE WITH A SUPERMODEL". I laughed, it was cute to see how excited she was getting. "Holy shit", Brandon said taking it in.

Soon after I dropped my big news everything went back to normal, thankfully. Dinner ended and Brandon walked me up to my apartment.

"Who's the bitty Saad", I heard a voice behind us.

Patrick POV

I was walking in to my apartment after getting dinner with my aunt when I saw Brandon and some girl walking in. Even from behind I could tell she was hot, it's the mullet, I thought smiling to myself.

"Who's the bitty Saad", I shouted to Brandon, surprising him. "Ayee kaner", he said smiling and coming up to me. "You know Lexi right", he said. "Uh ya hey lex", I said giving her a little wave. My good mood left pretty quickly. I don't know why I got so pissed about seeing Brandon with her, I talked to her 2 times its not like we were even friends, but when i saw them together I instantly felt jealous. "Well, I should get home, big game tomorrow. Night Lex I had fun", Brandon said, kissing her cheek and leaving us alone.

"Long time no talk", I said awkwardly. Shit why am I such a prick. "Yeah were you avoiding me", she asked smiling. Shit she looked gorgeous. "I don't know I'd say you were the one avoiding me". "How so", she asked confused. "I see you every morning and you never even say hi". "You see me when I'm going for a run and you're kicking girls out of your bed", she laughed, "I didn't think thats the best way to socialize".

We made small talk as I walked her up to her apartment. But instead of going in right away, she stopped in front of her door. "Listen", she whispered, pushing me to the door. I did as I was told, while she covered her mouth trying not to laugh out loud. "Coreys getting it in tonight", I said laughing. "Ew don't say that I don't need that picture", she said making a face and heading back to the elevator. "Where are you going", I asked her confused. "No way am I going in there when you know whats going on". "So where are you gonna go". She looked confused, as if she didn't think about it before she started walking. "Don't know", she said pressing an elevator button. "You can stay with me if you want". She raised her eyebrow at me. "Chill kitten I meant in the spare bedroom, I have a game tomorrow early" she laughed and surprisingly agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading:)