Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 7

I set my phone alarm to wake me up before Corey so he wouldn't worry about me. I quietly walked to my room and thankfully, Corey was sleeping and the girl was no where to be seen.

I was woken up again, not by choice this time though. "Lex, I'm leaving", my brother said coming in my room. "Good luck", I said smiling.

After Corey left I couldn't fall asleep again, so I got up. I checked my phone. 1 from Alyssa, one from Brandon, 2 from Abby and one from an unknown number.

Alyssa: Miss you lots baby, can't wait till next month FASHION SHOW SAY WHAT ;*
Brandon: was it an asshole move of me to not walk you up to your room? Abby yelled at me after, I'm sorry I had fun though:/
773-498-7800: I had fun last night kitten;)
Abby: I think Brandon really likes you superstar. PS still pissed you didn't tell me you were a freaking supermodel!!!
Abby: come over for the game tonight, you can meet captain serious' girl too

The only one I replied to was patricks.

To: 773-498-7800: Me too. good luck tonight, Drop the kitten stuff.
From: 773-498-7899: never. I'll score a goal for you tonight, you better watch
To: 773-498-7899: Make it two
From: 773-498-7899: I'll get a hat trick, but then you owe me a dinner date;)

I put my phone down and took a quick nap. I was tired from getting barely any sleep last night. When I woke up it was 330, and Abby told me to me by her place at 5. I went in Coreys room to see if he left me a jersey, which he did…with a note.

"Lex, Kane paid me if I gave this to you and I mean a couple extra bucks never hurt, sorry:) Love you". I groaned, looking at the jersey, sure enough it had "88" on the back, Patricks number. I put it on and headed to Abbys.

"Hey superstar", Abby said, kissing my cheek when I got to her apartment. I smiled and handed her the fruit salad I picked up on the way. I headed to the couch and saw a pretty girl with light brown hair sitting on the couch. "Lexi, Annabella, Annabella, lexi", Abby said smiling and introducing us. "Nice to meet you", she said smiling, "You're dating Patrick Kane", she asked, looking at my jersey. Abby also looked at my jersey, surprised. In the time I've known Abby, I've had my fair share of venting sessions to her.

"Oh no", I said laughing, "I'm single, he wouldnt stop harassing me if I didn't wear it". "Everyone has their eyes on lex", Abby said nudging me. "Do not", I said, reaching for a piece of fruit. "Do too", Abby said sticking her tongue out at me, "My Patrick said all the boys cant stop talking about you". "Well I can see why look at yourself if I didn't know you I'd hate you", Annabella said laughing. "Both of you shut up the definition of a perfect person is basically you two", I said.

"He's gonna get a hat trick I'm calling it", Abby said standing up. It was 3rd period with 4 minutes left, Hawks were up 2-1 against the Red wings. "No fucking way", I mumbled to myself, just as I said that Jonathan passed the puck to Kane, who sure enough scored. "OHMYGOD WE WON", Annabella said standing up and hugging Abby and me. This was a big deal, now the Hawks were going on to play against the LA kings. Breaking apart our celebration, my phone beeped.

From: Patrick: My favorite food is pasta;)

"Who was that", Abby asked nodding at my phone. "Kane", I said typing back that I didn't know how to cook. "Ohhhh I knew he was looking at you, what'd he say", Abby asked, looking towards my phone. "I made a stupid deal with him earlier and he said that tonight he was gonna get a hat trick and if he did I owed him a dinner date". "WOW, he wants to go on a date with you so bad that he'd work that hard to get a hat trick thats sooo romantic", Annabella gushed. "He just wants to get in my pants", I said, putting down my phone. Abby laughed, "Normally I'd agree, but lex, he couldve just gotten you drunk and sweet talked you a little if he wanted that, I've seen him in action before, but he's trying to impress you now".

From Patrick: You promised.
To Patrick: I promised a dinner date, not me cooking for you.
From Patrick: b back tomorrow morning:)

I said goodbye to Abby and Annabella and went home. I didn't really do much today but I was exhausted. I took a quick shower and washed off all my makeup. Before getting into bed, my phone rang. I swear if its Patrick being annoying about this dinner date thing-

Katherine: Did Lyss not tell you?!

I was caught off guard by this text. Katherine was my boss at VS. I quickly typed back asking what she didn't tell me.

Katherine: You're plan leaves in 2 hours from Midway, the fitting for the show is tomorrow at 8am. Kisses;*
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update some more tonight too:)