Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 8

My plan landed in New York at around 2am. I called a cab who took me to the hotel that Katherine had booked for me. Before I knew it I was so exhausted that I just woke up….sooner than I had hoped my alarm was ringing telling me it was time to go.

"I've missed you so much stunning as always", my makeup artist Frankie said pulling me into a tight hug. "You're killing me frank I missed you too", I said pulling away and sitting in the makeup chair. "Wanna hear some gossip", he asked me smiling. "When don't I", I said laughing. "Guess who's wearing the fantasy bra…or who everyones saying is", he asked smirking. "WHO, spill Frankie". "Miss Lexie Crawford", he said dramatically. "No f-ing way", I said laughing. "Cross my heart hope to die", he said making little gestures with his hand.

After my makeup and hair was finished I walked to Katherine.

"Hi pretty", she said kissing my cheek. "Hi", I said smiling. "You look exhausted", she pointed out. "I am, I had no idea I was coming here today", I said. "Ya so what'd you do last night that you're soooo tired", she said laughing and nudging me. "Watched a hockey game my brother was in with some of the other players girlfriends", I laughed. "No more hockey players Alexis", she said seriously. "Don't worry I know", I said smiling as she lead me to the clothes I'd be wearing. She let me look through them as she stood back. As I scanned through the bras and little outfits one caught my eye: Frankie was right. It was beautiful; gold with green and flowers and I was in shock. "OHMYGOD NO WAY", I shouted. Katherine just laughed. "I couldn't think of anyone better". I ran and hugged Katherine so hard that I thought her little body was going to crumble.

"My best friends wearing the fantasy bra!!", I heard Alyssas voice say as she ran to me from her fitting. "Miss Alyssa please come back", Michael the fitter said sounding exhausted. I giggled. "Oh my god this isn't real", I said hugging her. "Ok, Alyssa stop giving Michael a hard time and lex lets go see how it looks", Katherine said basically pulling us apart.

The rest of the day went in sort of a blur. I tried on all of my outfits, which were all super cute and Katherine gave me a run down of when I was to be back in New York. I quickly said my goodbyes and headed back to the airport. I had left my phone in my hotel room so I had to go back there to get it. When I got it I had 89 missed calls and 54 text messages. Shit, I forgot to tell anyone I left.

Corey: Did you spend the night at Abbys?
Abby: Where are you!? Corey said you're not home
Abby: SOS
Corey: Lex I'm shitting my self where are you!
Sharpie: Cors worried sick about you..so are we call us back
Saad:)- Amber alert for Alexis Crawford?
Shaw: sexy lexi where are you were all ready to send out a search team
Abby: lex I'm shaking at least call me back!
Tazer: Everyones freaking out. Where are you?
Patrick: If you ran away because of our dinner date I'll be pissed kitten, call someone back we're all worried.

And the texts went on and on until I stopped reading. As I was about to reply to Abby, the flight attendant came over to me and told me no electronics, well shit. I figured I'd see them in 3 hours anyways.

I got off my plane and headed home. As I opened the door I saw Corey had over basically the whole team plus Abby, Annabella, and some other girls I didn't recognize.

"Hey guys", I said giving a small wave, "whats up".

"Where the hell were you", Corey said running up to hug me. "I completely forgot when I was on the plane that my phone was dead and I left it in my hotel room when I went to the fitting and by the time i saw all your messages the flight lady told me to turn it off sorry", I rushed. "Wait what you got on a plane, what happened", Abby said coming by me. "Lyssa is an idiot and forgot to tell me that we had the fitting for the show today so Katherine texted me last night that I was supposed to be on a plane in 2 hours just as I was getting back", I explained. "Oh my god how was it", Abby asked excitedly. "Not now. Hossa call Sharpie and tell them we found her", Corey said. "I'm really sorry for scaring you guys", I said looking down. I tried to act sad or sorry but I was still so excited over todays events that I doubt I sounded sincere.

"I thought you were taking a break from modeling", Corey asked as him and toews sat at the table. All the other guys went home when they realized they found me, except for there "search team", they were heading back now. "I am. Its just that I promised Katherine I'd do the fashion show before my break", I said taking a sip from my coffee. "When is it", Jonathan asked. "uh whats todays date", I asked. "The 30th", my brother answered. "June 7th". "Can we g-"

"WE DROVE ALL AROUND CHICAGO LOOKING FOR YOU WHERE WERE YOU", Sharpie said as him and Patrick Kane got back. "New York", I said sheepishly. "New York are you kidding", Kane said running his hands through his hair..I noticed he did that when he was stressed. "Im back now and safe thanks for caring enough to look though", I said smiling, trying to make them not pissed. They both took a seat at the kitchen table. "Why New York", Sharpie asked curiously. "Fitting for the fashion show that my best friend forgot to tell me about", I said, taking a sip from my coffee. "I thought you were taking a break", Patrick said confused. "I was. well am, but when I applied for my break I had already agreed to do the fashion show". "Wait the VS fashion show that everyone watches", Sharpie asked excitedly, I nodded my head, "holy shit thats awesome", he said. "I expect about 20 tickets", Corey said laughing.

"I can get you 6", I said looking around the table and of course including Abby and Annabella, "Its June 7th and I don't think you guys have a game and Im heading back to Chicago right after some interviews and stuff". Before anyone could object, "And I never really had any real friends or family ever go to my shows because all of my friends were in the show and it'd be really cool to have people in the audience supporting me", I said quickly. "Way to make me feel like a shit brother", Corey said laughing, "But I'd love to go and see me little sister do her thing" . "You know I didn't mean it like that I just really want you guys to go", I said nervously, "and you don't really have a choice". "Why not", Toews asked, confused. "Cause I already had my manager get me the tickets and shed kill me if I didn't fill the seats", I said smiling with the tickets in my hand.

"Abbys gonna freak out, thanks Lex", Sharpie said hugging me before he left. "Same with Annabella, she's been talking about the fashion show for weeks", Toews said following Sharpie.

"I'm gonna go pick up uh my new friend Olivia you okay", Corey said, putting his shoes on, ready to follow the boys out. "Im a big girl Cor I'm fine. Go have fun with you friend", I said laughing. "If you're here when Im back Ill kill you Kaner", Corey said trying to sound mad but you could tell he was joking around.

"So….I'm starving", Patrick said, making his way to the couch. "Poor baby", I said sitting next to him, "Who said you can stay here". "I did win our deal", he said smiling. "I can't cook and I'm exhausted and I have the show soon I can't really eat much". "You're like 6 lbs", he said laughing. "Well I need to be 5 by the fashion show", I joked. "Wanna get ice cream", he asked hopefully. "Im on a diet", I said turning on the tv. "Which starts tomorrow come on", he said grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch. "Its 25 cents a touch", I said, trying to sound annoyed. "Damn I gotta find a job kitten", he said laughing.

We drove around for what seemed like forever in his car when we finally got out. "Where are we", I asked, squinting my eyes. There was no ice cream place in sight. "Patience kitten", he said leading me through some bushes. "Are you trying to get us killed its shady over here", I whisper yelled, still following him. After five more minutes of going through bushes a small building finally came into view, and there were people all around it.

"Peanut butter in a waffle cone please", I said to the lady working behind the counter. Patrick ordered chocolate with sprinkles in a cup. "8.56", the lady said. Before I knew it Patrick was pulling me away. "I could've paid", I said feeling bad. "Ya no", he said dragging me to sit on a bench. I looked around and took it all in.

"Patrick", I said looking at him. "Ya", he asked. "This place has a parking lot", I said. "ya but thats no fun it was like an adventure finding this place", he said laughing. "You're so dumb", I said pushing his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long and boring sorry guys:( more to come tonight I'm in a writing mood lol