Status: please commend i helps me so much

Summer Love

chapter 1

He walks up the steps to the library and walks into the cool building. It was a very hot day and everyone was wearing shorts and tank tops. Except for him: he wore black jeans and a black elbow length t-shirt. Other then his cloths something about him made me shiver.

He walked to the first shelf of books near the front of the library and looked through them. Everyone notice him and did nothing to show he notice, yet it was like he even feel their hawk stalking eyes were looking at him. It was also like he was use to it. I was about to go back to reading when someone screamed.

"OMG!!!!!" A girl with short black hair said as she ran over to him. The guy slowly turned around and looked at her.

"Your Dimitri Stone aren't you????" She said trying not to jump out of her skin but failed miserably.

Jeans guy smiled slightly then leaned down and whispered something to the short haired girl. Then he stood straight up and when back to the books.

The short haired girl walked away back to her group of 'happy-go-lucky' friends saying nothing. I watched her as her friend tried to get the info out of her.

"So is it him??" A girl with blond curls asked.

"What did he say??" A girl with long straight brown hair asked.

"Did he ask you out?" The last girl with red hair pulled in to a ponytail asked.

"Stop it! It wasn't who I thought he was. He's crazy and that's all." The short black haired girl said leaving the building and her friend fallowed.

I turned and looked at jeans guy again. He was still looking at books. I slowly looked him over but I found nothing that was odd about him other then his cloths, but yet again i still couldn't shake the feeling that made me ask myself; ' Why does he still weird me out to the point of shivering?'

I decide to ignore it and went back to reading my book 'mad love' since valentines day is in a month.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short but i still hope you like it PLEASE COMMENT PLEASE ill try harder thanks