Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

eleven.

Vic’s P.O.V

Oh no, oh my fucking god Vic how could you even do that. She tried killing herself because of you. You caused her so much pain and tonight you just added more. Everyone hates you. Your band members, your own brother won’t even look at you. Thinking about Eliza not being able to take another breath is killing me on the inside. Tony has been crying for hours now and her son, my son, doesn’t even realize what’s going on. There’s no way to fix it now.

After many agonizing hours waiting its 6:30 am and a nurse comes in, “Anyone here for Eliza Soto?” Both Mike and Tony rush up but I stay seated. Jaime holds Jonah dreading the minute someone is going to have to explain to him what happened to his mom. I hear the nurse say after minutes of what seemed to me babbling, “One can go in, family only.”

Tony replies way too fast, “I’ll go I’m her boyfriend, I’m the closest thing she has to family right now.”

He follows her through the ER doors soon disappearing.

My brother comes up to me and says one sentence and my world came crashing down, as if it didn’t already. “She’s in a coma, and she might not wake up.”

Tony’s P.O.V

It’s now 6:00 and no one has come in to update us. As I’m sitting here I think of three things.

1. I wanna choke Vic.
2. How are we going to explain to Jonah what happened to his mom.
3. Just when I finally got Eliza after years, she gets taken away from me.

At 6:30 a nurse comes in and calls her name. Mike and I rush up to her and she begins telling us the truth that we never wanted to hear.

“Eliza lost a lot of blood and over dosed on pills. We were able to give her a donor’s blood and pump out her stomach but her systems seem to still be unresponsive. She’s in a coma, and she might not wake up. The doctor wants to tell someone the rest. One can go in, family only.” I looked back at Mike and he nudges me.

“I’ll go I’m her boyfriend, I’m the closest thing she has to family right now.” She ponders for a moment and then agrees leading me through the double doors to a room on the far right. She opens the door and removes the curtain where I see a pale, barely breathing beautiful girl who never deserved to be here in the first place. Tears start sliding down my eyes again but this time I don’t have the courage to cry. I grab her hand and sit by her bed. Her heart monitor beeps, but skips heart beats every once in a while. Someone clears their throat.

“Um Mr…”

“Tony you could just call me Tony, I’m her boyfriend.” He takes a breath and looks at me apologetically. “I assume the nurse told you the basics?” I nod. “Well yes we stitched up her wrist and pumped her stomach. We noticed bruises on her body so we did a rape kit and well she positive for semen and tearing.” I tensed up. “I know it happened, we don’t want to press charges.”

“Is that the reason she tried to hurt herself?”

“That sir is not your business.” I growled at him.

“Very well then. Some of her systems are unresponsive and her heart is beating irregularly. Right now she’s in a coma and we are not sure when she will wake up, or even if she will wake up.” The air again got caught in my lungs and I put my hands in my hair pulling it. Everything just had to fucking fall apart because of Vic. Vic my best friend did this to her, he did to us.

“I’ll leave you alone. Because of her state visiting hours aren’t limited and now people may see her upon your choice. I’m sorry and we will do everything to help her out of this state.”

I sat by her bed once again and took her hand in mine. She was so so cold. I took the small velvet box out of my pocket and opened it sliding the simple silver ring with small diamonds on her left ring finger. “I’m sorry this had to happen, one day Eliza, I promise you’ll wake up and one day this will happen, we’ll be happy I promise.” I kissed her hand and took the ring off. I really wanted her to be mine.

After the half an hour that I spent fiddling with her fingers I texted Mike to come in. He asked if he should bring Vic, Jaime and Jonah and I said that he should. I wanted for Vic to see what he did to her; I wanted him to hurt as much as she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I didn't update :l I'll write more tonight