Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

twelve.

Mike’s P.O.V

Tony left with the doctor to see Eliza. I told Vic what happened and I didn’t even look up to see his reaction. Jonah would be waking up soon and we needed to figure out how to explain to him that his mom was well in a coma and might not even wake up. There is no easy way to explain that to a 7 year old. Jonah was currently sleeping on Jaime’s lap and he began to stir. “Hime, you tell him or I tell him?” I whispered over to Jaime. He pointed to me, “You’re the uncle here.” I rolled my eyes and woke up Jonah. “Hey morning, Jo you and me should talk yeah?”

“Yeah Mikey.” He smiled at me and it’s sad that soon that smile would be gone.

“Mommy is not good right now and she’s going to be asleep for a while okay?” He looked at me confused.

“When is she going to wake up?”

I swallowed and opened my mouth to talk, but nothing came out. “She-she may not.” Tears started down Jonah’s cheeks and I hugged him tightly. Jaime came over and took him while I answered my phone. Tony texted me and asked me to come in. I asked if I should bring Jonah, Jaime and Vic and he said that I should. “Let’s go.” Vic looked up and his eyes met mine and again he was crying. I opened my arms and he came up to me and hugged me. This is my brother, not the guy who raped Eliza.

Jaime, Jonah, Vic and I asked the nurse at the desk at which room Eliza was in and she gave us Room 4-B. We walked silently Jonah still crying. When we walked inside the room Jonah ran to Tony and he picked him up. He was sobbing and Tony walked out of the room with him trying to calm him down. I took a good look at Eliza. She looked beautiful and undeserving to be in this situation. Under my dark sunglasses I was crying, but no one could ever tell.

Vic’s P.O.V

As soon as we walked in the room and I was Eliza my heart officially shattered into a billion pieces. When Tony walked out with Jonah I took his spot and took her hand in mine. If I thought I lost her before, I might have lost her permanently now. There’s no excuse for what I did. I deserve everything horrible for what I did to her.

I need cuts on my wrist. No food in my stomach. I don’t deserve this career. I would give everything up just to have her back; I would give everything up for her forgiveness. “I’m sorry,” I whispered into her bed sheets, hoping that wherever her mind is she heard me.

Someone cleared their throat, “You don’t deserve to be touching her,” Tony harshly said. “I know,” I responded. I walked out of the room and into the hospital bathroom. I collapsed onto the floor not even caring because I knew I deserved it and started scratching at my wrists opening up the cuts I already made before.



Eliza’s P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room. The walls were black and so was the floor and there were no windows, the door was white though. I tried to reach for the handle and slowly turned it but the door was locked. It was locked from the outside.

Was this what hell was?

A giant room which you can’t get out of?

But if I was in hell, why could I hear Tony’s voice? And Vic’s voice and Jonah crying? Everything was muffled but I could hear them and feel them too. I could feel Tony’s kisses and Vic holding my hand. Maybe what I did was stupid. It could have been worse. I have so many things in life to be grateful for like Tony and Jonah, I couldn’t let my past ruin me like this.

I needed to wake up, I just wanted to get out of this room now, but but I couldn’t figure out how…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll put another one up tonight but I honestly have no idea where I'm going with this story so yeah I'm just going to keep writing and hoping it doesn't suck too bad.