Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

thirteen.

*3 months later*

Mike’s P.O.V

It’s been 3 months exactly since the first night Eliza spent here in the hospital. I walked down the oh-so-familiar hallways up to Eliza’s room with yellow flowers that she was most likely not going to even see once again. I opened the door to room 4-B to see Tony sitting by Eliza’s side. His head shot up and I noticed the bags under his eyes. He probably hasn’t slept in days. He gave me a sad smile and brought his eyes over to Jonah who was sleeping on the couch in his mother’s room. Neither of them ever leave her side. It’s gotten to the point where the only way they’ll go eat or go home is if someone stays with Eliza. “Tony spend the weekend at home please, take Jonah out, you can’t stay here killing yourself over her.” He opened his mouth to argue but I placed the flowers down and walked over to Jonah and woke him up to put on his sweater. Tony got up and took Jonah’s hand leading him to the door. “Thank you.” He left the room for the first time in days.

I sat down in Tony’s spot and took her little pale hand in mine. It’s been going on like this for months now. Either Jaime or I come to stay with Eliza just so Tony and Jonah could go home. Vic never comes out of the house unless it’s to visit Eliza, he only comes when Jaime and I are with her though. He hasn’t seen Tony since that once day 3 months ago.

No one even knows what’s going on with Pierce the Veil anymore. We haven’t went on tour since that last show in San Diego.

Vic is always in his room writing, rarely even coming out to eat, only to shower or something. He’s written so many songs about it, but in different forms like as if Eliza was his best friend or his girl friend. He’s written Kissing in Cars, Caraphernelia and Disasterology. She would be proud is she heard them, I know she would, she always supported his music.

Tony is always by Eliza’s side. He’s a fucking mess. I remember one day the doctor called me in and told me that Tony has been self harming and he’s afraid that he might be falling back into his depression. He told me that he wants to die and be with her on the other side. He told me that he’s wanted to propose to her for a while and he showed me the ring. It breaks my heart that the ring may never even be on her finger. Yes Mike Fuentes, the one who never will give a fuck about anything, cares more about this girl then himself right now.

Jonah just doesn’t deserve this to be brought upon him. As a child you’re not supposed to have a care in the world, your child years are supposed to be your easiest years. He wasn’t as lucky as many children were. Every day the thought of his mom leaving him permanently was stuck in his head. He spent his birthday a few weeks ago in a hospital room and as he made a wish on his birthday candles, he looked back at his mother. I knew he wished that she would wake up, and I wished that too.

The doctors said that she could hear us talk to her so the guys and I always talked to her, but this time I wanted to tell her what was really going on without the bullshit. “Hey Liz, I miss you darling. It’s been horrible without you. Jonah misses you so much and he’s starting school soon. He hasn’t been eating well and that’s not good for him. Tony he’s been a mess without you. He never leaves your side you know. A few days ago I had to talk him out of suicide, he hurts himself Eliza and it hurts everyone so much. Vic is sorrier than he’s ever been in his entire life. He knows he’s done this to you and he won’t forgive himself. And look at me Liz, MikeyWhiskeyHands, the guy who’s never had a care in the world cares more about you and his nephew than anything right now. Wake up Eliza, you need to wake up…” I started to cry again but this time I didn’t even try to cover it up. No one was with Eliza and I and she was the only person I was going to cry in front of. Her hand squeezed mine and I snapped out of my little scene. I looked up and everything was the same as it was a few minutes ago, I couldn’t have imagined this, and I didn’t. Her beautiful brown eyes had just shot open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I think I know what to write now c:
Thanks to anyone who actually comments, ily guys