Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

five.

Mike’s P.O.V

I was walking backstage on my way to sound check when a gorgeous blonde girl with brown eyes like Vic’s bumped into me. I gave her a sorry look and my gaze went down to her arm which was she holding for her dear life. “Your arm, it’s bleeding. Come on let’s go.” I put my arm around her and took her to the bathroom. I left to get a first aid kit and when I came back I cleaned her arm. As I pressed the washcloth to her arm her scars became more visible, reminding me of my brothers scars except hers were deeper and there were more. “My brother Vic has scars just like these. You know it always gets better right?”

I gave her a smile but I noticed her eyes went wide and she had a scared look on her face. I saw that look before but I couldn’t figure out when and where so I just let it go. Her breathing increased heavily and she turned pale. “Tony, get Tony,” was what I think she said so I ran to the stage and got him. He was playing with a little boy who looked exactly like Vic. The hair, skin, eyes and everything. He left the boy with Vic and Jaime and ran to the bathroom. When Vic picked up the boy I could swear he looked almost like his son, which was weird, cause Vic did have a child out there somewhere.

That girl, maybe it was, no it couldn’t be.

I ran to the bathroom and there she was sitting on Tony’s lap on the floor. “Eliza.”

“You know her Mike don’t you? You know about the kid out there now don’t you?” Tony questioned and I nodded my head. She wouldn’t stop crying and I didn’t know what to do.

“Hey Mike have you seen Tone we have to…” My brother stopped mid-sentence when he saw who was on the floor. The whole room went silent as Jaime walked in with Jonah clinging onto his leg. Everyone just stopped and starred because we all knew what had just happened, besides Jaime he was still clueless like always.

Vic broke the silence, “Eliza it’s, i-it’s y-you.” She shook her head yes and her gazed diverted to the little boy still on Jaime’s leg. Vic picked him up and again she shook her head yes and began crying once more. Wow after 7 years of distance now neither of them have anything to say. She whispered something to Tony who kissed her head and helped her up. She walked out avoiding Vic’s eyes. He turned to follow her, but Tony said to leave her alone. He took Jonah and we went to stage.

Vic’s P.O.V

Tony was teaching the cutest little boy whose name I was told it Jonah how to play guitar. I always did think he would be a great father. Tony gave Jonah a high-5 as Mike ran on stage obviously out of breathe and told Tony something. Tony gave Jonah to Jaime not even saying anything as he ran off towards the back. Jaime began spinning the boy who started laughing adorably. His laugh reminded me of mine. I asked Jaime for Jonah who gladly gave him to me. “Vic the kid looks exactly like you,” I laughed because it was true he did. He’s a little mini me.

It was soon time to play and Tony was gone and not long after Mike left again. I went to go look for them and found them when I saw Mike standing in the doorway of the bathroom where crying emerged from. “Hey Mike have you seen Tone we have to…” I walked in the bathroom and found Tony, along with a girl sitting on his lap crying. She lifted her head and I saw it. It was her. “Eliza it’s, i-it’s y-you.” Great job Vic for stuttering, great way to greet the girl you lost 7 years ago. She looked down to something behind me when I noticed Jaime and Jonah standing there. I picked the boy up and looked back at her and she nodded her head once more and began crying.

There was an awkward silence before she whispered something to Tone and walked out, avoiding my eyes. I want to follow her but Tony said to leave her alone. I lost her once and I feel like I just lost her again. Jonah was now asleep in my arms and Tony took him and led the way to the stage. He sat Jonah on one of the tables near the side of the stage and kissed his forehead. Was Tony dating Eliza? Was Tony his “father”? No I was his father and I was going to get him and Eliza back.