Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

six.

It was Vic, Vic Fuentes. I couldn’t do it anymore. I pretty much just admitted to Vic that the boy he was holding was his son and that I’m the girl from 7 years ago who left, breaking his heart. There was an awkward silence in the room so I whispered to Tony that I was going to watch from the crowd and as soon as I walked out the boys left to go on stage.

I found a spot in the crowd watch as Vic, Tony, Mike and Jaime preformed with all their heart on stage. Seeing Tony this happy made my heart bash and seeing Vic singing tonight made me fall in love with him once more. Their set was amazing, but the last song nearly had me faint. “This song is dedicated to the girl that I lost 7 years ago and found again tonight. I know you’re out there and I love you Eliza.”

Drag my hand behind you like a chain behind a truck.
Sparks over your carpet while I chase you through the darkness.
Somebody's supposed to fall in love, but nobody even calls.
Somebody's supposed to...
Tear this place apart until you find me hiding, silently I wait.
You'll be excited just to see me someday. Everything's ok.

He finished the song and his eyes caught mine in the crowd and he gave me a soft smile which I returned back. I made my way out of the crowd heading towards the back of the stage where I waited until Vic came out. He ran out all sweaty and adrenaline still pumping. He saw me and hugged me tightly picking me up. He kissed my lips with more passion then ever biting and nibbling making me smile. I missed his lips. The odd part was that I didn’t want to kiss back. We pulled apart and I saw Tony just standing there holding Jonah with the most hurt expression on his face. I flashed Tony a sad smile which he returned, but his smile was fake. He handed me Jonah and as he left something slipped from my mouth, “Jonah, this is Vic. Vic is your daddy.” Vic smiled.

“No mommy, Tony is my daddy.”

Tony turned around and had the biggest smile on his face. Jonah reached out to go back to Tony and I gave in. Maybe he was right.

Tony’s P.O.V

I loved Eliza. I knew her for years and I loved her so much, more than she thought I did. She was my best friend and I was practically the father to her son. Now Vic turns up out of nowhere after 7 years and she just starts kissing him? The guy never tried to find her. No, I know she loves me back.

I walked off stage and saw them there making out. Jonah covered his eyes and I wanted to do the same with mine. That should be me. She pulled apart, saw me, and gave me a sad smile. I didn’t want to smile back, but I did. I handed Jonah to Eliza and as I was walking away I heard something I wish I didn’t, “Jonah, this is Vic. Vic is your daddy.” My heard snapped in two. Yes Vic is probably his biological father but when he wasn’t there for years I was. A smile spread across my face when Jonah spoke up, “No mommy, Tony is my daddy.”

Eliza looked my way and handed Jonah back to me. I sat him on my neck and hooked arms with her so we could leave. “Bye Vic see you sometime, I’m sorry.”

“He’s my child. 7 years broken over this and when I finally get you back along with him, you leave? I love you Eliza.”

I gasped. “Vic 7 years and you didn’t even try to find me. Tony’s the only father he’s ever known. He’s nurtured him since he was an infant, changed all his diapers, fed the kid, and look at him now. He is his father Vic. Good bye.” I was now in tears and Tony wrapped his arm around my waist saying good night to Vic. We walked to the car and he sat Jonah down. We drove home in silence. “Liz, you know I love you more than anything and what you said back there-“

“Tony I know what I said, you are his father and you know it.” He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I met him half way and slowly kissed him. This was the first time that I ever kissed Tony. He kissed me with more passion than Vic ever did and with Tony it just felt so right. I didn’t think I would ever fall in love with my best friend. We pulled apart because Jonah giggled; we forgot he was in the back. We drove back listening to Yellowcard in a comfortable silence.

When we put Jonah to bed we went to our own bedrooms saying goodnight.

I was up for an hour before I got up and made my way to Tony’s. I knocked and he opened the door. I swear this kid never slept. His room was full with Star Wars posters and action figures. He’s obsessed, but I didn’t mind. “What’s wrong Liz?” I hugged him and he picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put my forehead to his and we looked into each other’s eyes. I pecked my nose and I giggled. He sat me down on his bed and we spent the night cuddling and watch Star Wars which we did often before but tonight it meant something to the both of us. We talked for hours about everything and nothing and soon he fell asleep spooning me and right before I dozed off I realized I was falling for my best friend Tony Perry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this chapter was really cute idk :x