Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

nine.

Vic’s P.O.V

God why the hell did I do that. Eliza is with Tony. She didn’t even want it. Tony is going to kill me, but not before Mike kills me. Eliza is going to hate me. I guess I don’t have a son anymore. I always mess everything up. One fucking chance and I messed it up.

Tony’s P.O.V

It’s late and I decided to put Jonah to bed and wait up for Eliza. I was watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when I swear I saw Mike’s truck pull up. He got out and opened Eliza’s door and she latched onto him like it was for her dear life. When he turned around I saw that she was a mess. She was wearing Mike’s clothes and all her make up was smudged. She had tears coming from her eyes. I ran up to him and took her from him carrying her bridal style into the house. Mike followed me in. He sat down on the couch, “Wait,” I whispered to him and he nodded. I took Eliza up to the bathroom to clean her off. “I don’t want to ask what happened, we’ll save that for a later time, but are you, are you okay?” She shook her head and started crying more heavily. I pulled her close and just held her.

When she was done crying I took a wash cloth and cleaned off the make up. I told her to wait and sat her on the counter. I went to get her clothes. I returned with my Key Street crewneck and her pajama pants. I took off Mike’s clothes and immediately saw the bruises on her thighs and arms. “Vic.” As soon as I said the name she began crying again. “I’m sorry, I’m going to kill him, I shouldn’t have let you go.” I dressed her up and noticed that she didn’t have a bra nor underwear on. My blood started the boil, but I was knocked out of my moment when someone knocked on the door. Eliza opened it and hugged Mike tightly. She whispered him many ‘thank you’ but I was still waiting for an explanation.

We made it down stairs where Mike sat on the couch and I sat on the floor with her in my arms. “Mike tell him, it’s okay.”

“So I came home early cause my girl cancelled and I heard muffled screams coming from Vic’s room. I saw Eliza’s purse on the table but I could never have thought she would be in that room with Vic. I barged in and he was there- she was there- she was crying and Vic, Vic was on top of her. It was so bad. I’m sorry Tone. I’m sorry I didn’t come earlier.” I kissed her head as she began crying again.

“Uncle Mike!” And of course Jonah had to come in. “Hey kid how about we go back up stairs to sleep?”

Mike picked up Jonah and took him to bed.

“Eliza, darling, don’t worry its okay. I love you so much. No one deserves this. You don’t deserve this.

I felt broken, because I wasn’t there for her and because of that Vic hurt her.
♠ ♠ ♠
It would be nice if you guys commented so I can update more, but if you don't wanna it's okay c:

Thanks for reading anyway.