Status: i love you

Weightless

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

ALEX’S POV

The bus hit a bump and my head hit the top of then bunk, pulling me away from my thoughts. “What the hell man, learn how to drive!” I heard Jack yell from the bed under me. I was thinking about Lisa again. I was trying not to as much, but I still found her gnawing in my mind occasionally. I slid back my curtain and saw Rian lying in the bunk right across from mine. He was sound asleep. As was Zack, right below him. Of course they were though. It was two in the morning. I couldn’t sleep. I was tired, but my mind was racing.

I jumped down out of my bunk to go get some water. I saw Jack sitting up on his computer. I decided to hang out with him for a while. He was worried about me and wanted to show him that eventually I would be back to normal. I pushed him over and got in the tiny bed beside him. “Whatcha up to? Can’t sleep?” I asked him. He didn’t even move his eyes from the screen and replied, “Just looking on twitter. And nah, my mind won’t shut down.” He was always on twitter. I was more of a tumblr dude myself. I wonder what he was thinking about. “Hey look at this,” Jack said pointing at the screen, “this chick said that she wants to have a threesome with us.” I looked at the screen and sure enough there it was. Jack replied to the tweet with a simple “okay ;)”. I just rolled my eyes. “So where is our next venue anyways?” I asked. He shrugged and said, “I don’t know man, I think on a beach somewhere.” Being on tour, I never knew where we were going. We went so many places.

--

For the next hour we sat on his twitter and replied to fans. It was really entertaining the way some of these kids reacted. We found ourselves laughing hysterically and some of the comments they made. We had tears running down our faces.

And then, the next thing I knew, Jack had started tickling me. I tried and tried the wiggle free but he was strong. I don’t know how, but we arranged ourselves to where Jack was on top of me holding me down. I was desperately trying to get air but he kept going. I managed to pinch his nipple and twist it, causing him to cry out, and stop the tickling. “Dude, what the fuck?” he yelled. “Sorry man I couldn’t breathe,” I said, laughing. I was still trying to catch my breath.

He was still sitting on top of me. He was looking down at me and into my eyes. He lifted his hand and I thought he was gonna start again so I put my hands up in defense, but he just pushed them back down gently, and then moved the hair out of my face, running his finger down my cheek. I felt myself blushing. What the hell, Alex?! Why am I blushing over Jack?! That’s when he started to lean forward. Oh no no no no no no. I pushed him off me and jumped out of the bed. “Uhh wow, I’m really sleepy, uhh…goodnight.” I stuttered before jumping up into my bunk. What the hell just happened? I don’t really know for sure, but it seemed like he was leaning for a kiss. Holy shit, and the way he was looking at me. I felt my stomach do a flip. Stop it Alex. No. Jack is a dude. And your best friend. Maybe I was just really wacked out from lack of sleep. Yeah that’s it. I’m gonna sleep now. Yeah.

___________________________________________________________________________

JACK’S POV

Oh wow. Nice going, Jack. Really good job trying to kiss your best friend. What was I even thinking just then? How was I going to explain that to him? Ugh. I swear if I could fit out this tiny window, I’d jump right out of it. Maybe he’ll just forget about it tomorrow. I sat there and tried to convince myself it would all blow over and would be fine. Yeah. It’s okay Jack. It’s fine. I’ll tell him it was just a joke and that I didn’t mean anything by it at all.

I sighed and pushed my laptop to the end of the bed, scooting under the covers to try to sleep. I laid for around 20 minutes before my eyes finally started to droop closed.

--

Alex was under me without his shirt on, his legs wrapped around my waist. I was moving in and out of him swiftly. His hair was sweaty and he was moaning words that didn’t sound like English. “F-faster, Jack, faste-r ahhh” he moaned under me. I leaned down and right as I pressed our lips together, I shot straight up in my bed. What. The. Fuck. Now I’m having sex dreams about him? Oh my God. This is too much. I’m losing it, man.

My pulled the covers off my head and the light hit me like a ton of bricks. I sat up a little and looked outside. We were in a parking lot closed off by a fence, and past the fence, I could see the beach. There wasn’t anybody on it. Maybe this little part was private.

Just then, my curtain flew back. “Oh good, you’re up,” I heard Rian say behind me. I groaned and smashed my face in the pillow. “Five more minutes.” I said. “No dude, c’mon. We’re going down to the beach before the show tonight. Alex and Zack are waiting.” Oh shit. Alex. My stomach dropped. I wonder if he forgot about what happened. I hope so.

I got up and pulled my swim trunks on and headed down to the beach. Alex ran up to me and said, “Hey can we talk?” Oh shit.