Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

In My eyes I am Yours Such a Paleness I Adore

Andy's POV

I entered school walking with my best friends Christian and Jeremy. It was the start of my last year in high school. School has been hell for me but I've learned to fight and take it easy.

This year our lockers were in alphabetical order by first name. I found my locker and started loading my things into it. I tried to be fast and get it done before the bell. I closed it and started to walk off when I noticed the guy next to me having trouble. I couldn't see his face because it was hid behind his hair and cowboy hat.

I looked at him from the side. He had a nice body and I liked the skinny jeans and cowboy boots he had on. I tried to help him when he banged his fist against the locker in frustration.

"I hated these lockers too. One of my old teachers taught me a trick for it." I said to him.

He turned around and looked me in the eyes. He was beautiful. I haven't seen him before because I would have remembered. He smiled lightly at me.

"What's your combination?" I asked.

He handed me a piece of paper with the combo on it.

"First turn it to zero three times. Then say it out loud." I explained as I did the actions.

There was a click and his locker opened.

"Thank you. I'm Ashley Purdy by the way." He said as he held out his hand.

"Andy Biersack."

"Nice to meet you Andy. Thanks again. I have to hurry up or I'll be late for class."

He turned and started putting things into his locker. I couldn't help but stare. I was knocked out of my gaze by a hand on my shoulder.

"C'mon you're going to be late!" Christian said as he pulled me to home room.

"Bye Ashley!" I tried to yell but he didn't hear me.

I sat in home room with Christian. I looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"What is it?" He asked.

I hit him in his arm.

"Didn't you see me checking out Ashley?!"

"Don't sweat it." He said while nodding towards the door were I saw Ashley walking in.

He stopped and looked around. A few kids gave him weird looks, but he didn't seem to care. We made eye contact and he walked over to Christian and I.

"Can I sit here?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to speak but Christian cut me off.

"Sure dude! Andy was checking you out earlier btw!"

"Christian, what the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yelled at him.

"Chill Andy it was a joke. I'm Christian." He said to Ashley.

"I'm Ashley."

He looked back at me and caught my gaze. I already knew my face was red, but I didn't care. Fuck he was hot. His smile almost made me melt. Christian cleared his throat and we broke eye contact. I shifted awkwardly in my seat and the teacher came in.

She introduced herself to the class and talked about her procedures.

"Okay if you're new this year stand up." She announced.

Ashley looked around and gradually stood up. He was the only one in the class who was new.

"Great. What's your name?"

"Uh... A–Ashely Purdy."

"Ashley tell us about yourself."

"I play bass and I'm from California." He said.

"Thank you Ashley. We hope you enjoy it here in Ohio."

He sat back down then the teacher finished up.

"So Ashley. Tell us about yourself." CC said.

"I come from all over I guess. LA is where I think my true home is. I come from a family of bikers too."

"Wait. Bikers as in bicyclist? Or bikers as in motorcycles?"

"Motorcycles all the way. My grandparents raised me and they just moved the shop here. That's why we had to move. I had to leave my girlfriend though."

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah. Her name was Breonea, but everyone knows her as Bre."

He pulled out his phone and showed us a picture. The first thing that I noticed were he boobs. They were huge for someone who is still in high school.

"Oh...she's..."

"Fucking hot!" CC basically yelled.

He fist pounded Ashley then the bell rang. He followed me to the same class and he sat with Christian, Jeremy, Jake and I at lunch. When we compared our schedules we only had two classes that we weren't in together.

Ashely wasn't so different from us. We learned that he liked the same type of music and that he was raised by his grandparents. His grandfather got a job here and they had to move. I also learned that he was straight which broke my heart a little. I could learn to live with it. It was just a petty crush anyway.

"Maybe you can visit Andy's one day. His mom is always looking for someone new to spoil." Christian said.

"But you always come back Christian." I said.

We laughed and put our things away. Before we left Christian stopped me.

"You like him don't you?" He asked.

"What? No of course not."

"Yes you do Andrew."

"Yes he does what?" Jake asked.

"Andy likes Ashley." He said.

"No I don't!"

"Then why'd you tell me that you were checking him out earlier?"

"Okay fine but he has a girlfriend remember?"

"Yeah whatever. Bet it won't stop you."

He punched me in my arm before skipping off.

I walked with Ashley to our next class. I invited him over to the house so mom could meet him. He agreed to come over, so I offered him a ride.

I don't think I've ever had eyes for a guy who wasn't gay, let alone taken. This one going to be a long year...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit- Motionless in White Black Demask

Hello everyone! Welcome to Our Faith Will Silence The Doubt. I hope you all enjoy this story. I'm not good with authors notes so all I will say is thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and recommending. Thank you to my beautiful co-writer Crown The Secrets also known as Taneya. We're gonna work bar on this story. Again hope you enjoyed. I'll see you soon! <3