Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

I Don't Know Where To Begin, or Begin Again.

=Ashley's POV=

My phone in the my buzzed as the intro of Anthem by Bring Me The Horizon rolled in to bounce off the walls. I creep my eyes open then close them with frustration. Shit, I fell asleep on her on the phone! I let the alarm continue to play on my phone as I text her.

Ashley: Good morning honey. I fell asleep on you over the phone. I leave today…

I turn the screen off as I sat in my bed, looking around my room which had boxes, bins, and bags fill it. This is my last day in California…

I live with my grandparents. They found out that money was running low so they have to run their second shop down in Cincinnati, Ohio. Out of all places, we move to a shit state. People say it’s the state of love. I don’t really believe that because the love I found is here in Cal and I’m leaving her.

My phone buzzed in my hand.

Bae<3: I know :ccc and you’re fine. What time are you guys leaving out?

Ashley: Sadly at 3pm

Bae<3: That’s too soon for me…..

Ashley: I know, it is for me too. I wish I could hangout one more night like last night.

Bae<3: This blows, Ill stop by to see you around 2.

To keep things short, it was a pain in my heart to see my Bre for the last time until I visit her. I had to suffer seeing her cry and hug me for about 30 minutes. We made out but that did nothing but hurt us more. I’m not use to distance relationships.

It was sad but it was time to go. I promise her skype calls, texts, and visit her every 2 months. She has her own place here, so why cant I stay with her?

Because I’m only 17 and I am under my grandparents names until I graduate. We moved in this decent apartment. A living room, small kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms. We got here and the first thing I did was text my girl and tell her I made it here safe.

The first box I open was to pull out my speakers. I hope my neighbors like FFDP. I shrugged my shoulders and hook up my ipod to it to play a song. I start to unpack my belongings. In the middle of me folding my clothes, she text me back.

Bae<3: I miss you already…I love you.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Okay, school. Out of all the things I’m upset about, I have to go to school. I rolled my eyes and got my clothes on. A new day, a new school full of fucks to mess and judge me as if I care. I did my put on my black and white v-neck shirt, my ripped black jeans and my cowboy boots.

I hum along to some song in my head to get me going in the morning. I was trying not to think about my girl back in Cali. I did text her a good morning. I grab my book bag and decided to walk to the school before saying goodbye to my grandparents and putting on my cowboy hat.

Today was going to be a long day, I can feel it in me. I arrived at the school and heads were turning.

I got my schedule to my classes and my locker combo. Ew, I haven’t use a locker in the pass few years. I usually just walk around with my bag but since I will be taking much higher classes, I will be having more books than before. The kids started to pour in one by one meaning classes are about to start.

I went for some walk searching for my locker and when I finally got to it, no one was around to help me with opening it. I groan to myself as I kept twisting the knob to get the right numbers in place.

Fuck me sideways, this is frustrating. I hit my fist into my locker, I hate this place already.

“I hate these lockers too.” A deep voice popped in. I turn to see a rather skinny yet tall boy with blue eyes stand behind me with a sweat smile. “One of my old teachers taught me a trick for it.” He said.

I couldn’t help but to smile at the boy. He ask for my combination and I hand him the sheet of paper. He explain how to do and then there was a click. He pulled it open.

“Thank you…I’m Ashley Purdy by the way.” I held out my hand for him to shake. He went to shake it with his hand.

“Andy Biersack.” He said. I didn’t quite understand why his voice is so deep.

“Nice to meet you Andy. Thanks again. I have to hurry up or I’ll be late for class.” I said. I pulled my books out my book bag to jam in my locker.

I heard his friend next to him tell him to come on . By the time I got the things I need for my first class, I went searching for my class. To my surprise, I saw that Andy kid with his friend sitting in this block.

Well, nothing will be wrong with making friends.

“Hi,” I said somewhat shy. “Can I sit here?” Andy open his mouth but the kid with the brown eyes spoke for him.

“Sure dude, Andy was checking you out earlier by the way!” The blue eyed boy swat his hands at his friend, yelling.

“Christian, what the fuck is wrong with you?!”

His cheeks lit up as his friend apologize. “Chill Andy, it was a joke.” He looked at me with a friendly look. “Hi, I’m Christian.”

“Ashley,” I said as I went back to lock contact with the other boy who cheeks were red. Was he really checking me out earlier?

Well the way he’s eye fucking me now could kinda say he was. Oh well, if I can get guys to like me, that’s a complement. I smile at him and his stare was now deepen until Chris cleared his voice.

The teacher walked in and the class went by slow. I had to do the normal new student role in front of the class.

I did what I was told, told them where I was from as if they really care and sat back down. The boy with the black bandanna bat his eyes at me “So Ashley, tell us about yourself.” I told him the basic. The whole “Motorcycle biss” my grandparents have to run.

Then I brought up my girl. I mean, why the fuck not? I miss her and everyone needs to know how much I love her.

“Girlfriend?” The blue eyed child asked.

I didn’t really hear his tone because I was too busy trying to show him my baby. “Her name is Breonea but everyone knows her as Bre.” I smiled looking at the photo. I was missing her more and more and it’s only been day 2 away from home.

“Oh..” Andy went with less muse. “She’s-”

“Fucking hot!!” CC went off. Hell yeah she is. We bump fist with each other..

Class was going by quick know that I have a few people to talk and hang with at this school already. The release bell rung and the first thing I did was call her.

She was sleep but she didn’t care, she wanted to hear my voice. I love her sleepy voice, got me off at times. We talked as I made my way out to the front of the school. Looks like I’m walking. I heard my name be called behind me.

“Yo Ashley!” Said a husky voice. It was Jake, I think that was his name. I told Bre to hold up.

Andy was next to him. “You’re new here, you’re basically our friend and stuck with us. This means you meet my mother.” He sorta demanded me.

“O…k? Sure. Where do you live, I can walk but only so many miles.” I chuckled. CC popped up behind them. “You’re in the car with us buddy.” He said.

Other than me missing my girl back home, I was starting to warm up here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Hands Like Houses- A Fire On A Hill

Hello humans! I'm excited to be working an a co-written story! Thank you baby for letting me co write with you, it's an honor. <3
I'm also glad to see that we got some awesome ass feedback, love you guys.
Comment-Rec-Sub and we'll keep updating. We have plans for this story. :P
Back to you love!