Status: Just Trying It Out! tell Me What You Think!

Friendly Competition

Three.

I walked into school with Sloan who was still less than pleased with me. Well believe me the feeling was mutual. We walked over to our friends and we started our daily chatter, while Sloan and I ignored each other. I am one thousand percent sure that our friends felt the tension between us. I looked over and spotted Ryder and I smiled at him. He smirked and made his way over to us, which only made Sloan want to slug me in my face more.

"Hey, take me to class early please." I begged and he nodded taking my hand leading me away from the group, all their eyes shot daggers through my head.

"You and Sloan still not talking huh?" he questioned as we walked side by side, hand in hand. I shook my head no and I looked at him and smiled weakly.

"She's just not being understanding." I spoke, stopping in front of my class room. Ryder kissed my cheek and he looked at me.

"Give her a little time. I'm sure she'll come around. That is your sister. " he whispered to me. I know he was trying to help me rationalize her childish behavior, but I'm not dealing with it. Sloan walked over to us and she glared at me and rammed her shoulder into me as she walked into class. I looked at her my mouth ajar and I glance up at Ryder.

"This is exactly the shit I'm talking about." I growl as I turn to go into my class room, Ryder quickly grabs my wrist and he shakes his head.

"It isn't worth it babe. I'll meet you hear after class ok?" he questioned as he let go of my wrist. I sighed loudly before nodding. He leaned in and kissed me softly. I leaned into his tender kiss and I pushed him back from the kiss. He smiled at me and he turned on his heels to go to his class. I walked into mine and it felt like a ticking time bomb went off inside the classroom. The tension of the class spiked as soon as I set foot in the room. Sloan stared at me as I made my way to the front of the room.

"Mr. Drake, I'd like to request a seat change, somewhere far away from Sloan." I stated my voice neutral. She snorted and rolled her eyes. I whipped my head around and glared at her.

"You gotta fucking problem with me moving my seat?" I spat, ignoring everyone in the room. It was only Sloan and I in this moment and I wasn't about to back down from anything that she had to say. She stood up slowly.

"You’re already letting him come between us." she spoke softly, her voice filled with anger. I shook my head and pointed at her.

"No, you’re letting him come between us. I like him get over it. I fucking hate your boyfriend and I still fucking support you! You'd think that you'd be kind enough to do the same...or at least respectful enough." I spewed back at her. Her mouth dropped open and she walked over to me, her face inches away from mine.

"Say it again. I dare you!" she screamed at me, puffing out her chest. I turned my head and I took a step back, only for her to take another step forward.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Face." I retorted, my tone clipped, me emphasizing every single word. She stepped even closer her toes on mine. I pushed her backwards and she lunged at me and I knocked her to the ground.

"You're being fucking childish! You wanna fight me over a boy that has nothing to do with you!" I screamed as she came towards me again, this time her hand slapping me in the face. I reached out and slapped her back and pretty soon we were tumbling around on the ground like we were six year olds. Boys from the class pulled us apart as Mr. Drake called the principal.

"You girls are to go straight to the office where your parents will be waiting for you!" he screamed. I yanked my arm out of my classmates hand and I strode to the principal’s office. We sat side by side in the office while we waited for the arrival of our mothers. My mom arrived first and she shook her head at us. I looked away from my mother’s disappointed gaze. Sloan's mom entered her face glowing red with anger. Both of them entered the principal’s office first to "discuss" what transpired. I didn't need to discuss anything. I don't wanna talk to her.

"Girls you can enter the office now" the secretary spoke and I entered fist taking a seat next to my mom. She was the oldest; my Aunt Maggie was three years younger than her.

"Allie why don't you tell me what happened?" Principal McKenzie spoke. I retold my side of the story, to which there were a lot of sighs and groans from Sloan which made me wanna reach over and tear her windpipe out. Sloan was then allowed to tell her version of the story. All in all neither of us were right but Sloan was being a bitch about something that didn't concern her.

"I heard the girls fighting last night. Allie was upset because Sloan didn't approve of this boy. Allie only asked for Slo's support and she refused so Allie slept in her own room last night and the girls haven't been talking since. What Sloan has to realize is that this is Allie's decision. Not her own. Let it go Sloan, this is your cousins decision." my aunt Maggie defended. Sloan whipped her head around to her mother and she shook her head.

"I can’t believe you’re taking her side over mine." Sloan whispered as her leg began to shake. Aunt Maggie shrugged and looked at Sloan.

"Baby, you’re wrong in this situation and I don't care if you’re my child or not. When you’re...wrong you’re wrong. I love you. We both love you. We want you girls to work this out now. We’ll be right outside." Aunt Maggie spoke before getting up to exit the room, my mom and the principal soon followed and we were left alone again. We stared at each other not wanting to speak. I shifted in my seat and I looked out the window.

"Why him? It could've been anyone else. Why him?" Sloan finally spoke. I turned to face her and shrugged.

"It just happened, what do you want me to do? I am not about to justify why I like him to you. All I asked you to do is support me. Why is that so hard for you?" I questioned as tears pooled in my eyes. She sighed and I shook my head.

"Save it! Until you can support me, don't speak to me. Ever!" I scream as I stand and knock the chair I was sitting in over. Sloan sniffle and she watched me walk out of the room.

~*~*~*~

I sat on the park bench with Ryder as he rubbed my feet. He was also disappointed in my actions. I don't give a flying fuck. We sat there in silence while he kneaded and caressed my feet gently.

"So what are you going to do? You two do everything together." he inquired as he pulled me closer to him. I shrugged, and sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know all I know is if she can’t support us then I don't need to associate with her." I whispered as my voice cracked. I had been crying all afternoon. He kissed the top of my head and he rubbed my back.

"C'mon baby, I’ll take you home." he whispered in my ear. I shook my head and I looked in his eyes.

"I wanna stay with you; you’re the only one I can talk to right now. I just don't wanna be alone tonight, please, I’ll do anything." I croaked as the tears began to roll down my face again. He nodded and he drove us back to his place. He used the key to open the door.

"Here we are! My parents are like rarely ever home because of their busy schedules which is why this Saturday is super important." he spoke as he flipped on a light switch. He took my hand and led me to a room, his room I'm assuming. He rummaged though is dresser and handed me a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts.

"My bathrooms through that door if you wanna change in private." he spoke as he pulled out pajama pants for himself. Feeling brazen I pulled my tank top over my head and I slide my white jeans down my thighs until they hit the ground. Ryder watched me intently, his face heating up. I bit my lip and I unhooked my bra and I let it slowly fall off of my shoulders, it hitting the floor with the rest of my clothes. He stepped closer to me and I slid the old t-shirt over my head.

"I don't think I need the privacy right now." I spoke as I climbed on his bed throwing the shorts at him. He smiled slyly and he quickly changed and joined me on the bed. We talked for hours and hours until we both dozed peacefully. For the first time that day, I finally felt like I was right where I was supposed to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter three posted!

Hope you enjoy :)