Status: short story :)

Still Painting Flowers For You

prologue.

Water reached the lover's toes as they sat along the shore in each other's arms. The scruffy brunette, Alex, had his long arms wrapped around Tiffany's curvy waist with a smile plastered on both of their faces. Although trouble would come to the two later on when their parents realized they had snuck out, they didn't give a care in the world. They just cared about watching the sunset and spending the night on the beautiful beach of Maryland.

"Come here, Tiff," Alexander said with a smile as he pulled the the beautiful girl on top of him. A giggle escaped her pink lips as her boyfriend pushed her up in the air with his feet. Although she covered the sun with her wavy, brunette locks, he didn't mind because to him she was the sun.

Tiffany grabbed his calloused hands and looked down at Alex with pure affection in her green eyes. The couple had only been dating for six months at this point, but they already had a future planned together. The wedding date was set and she was saving up for the beautiful gown that would set up her life for the future she so desperately wanted.

Too bad she was stolen away from his grasp.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is very cheesy, but this is just the beginning of this whirlwind story. Although this will only be a couple of chapters long, I'm super excited and a LOT of drama will come into play. Please subscribe and comment :D!