There Was Me and You

The Next Begining

Myla was relaxing on the couch watching Matt pace back and forth on the phone with his agent. One hand rubber her enlarged belly thinking only one thing, they were moving again. It was only a couple months ago that they moved from St. Louis to Newark. After that first summer Myla went to Montreal with him and the two had gotten married the following summer; now they were expecting their first child. Hanging up the phone Matt picked up Myla and sat down with her in his lap slipping his hand under Mylas where it sat on her belly.

“How do you feel about Pittsburgh?” Matt asked placing a kiss on her forehead. Myla laid her head on his shoulder.

“It’s a good team, they have overcome a lot of adversity due to injury. Are they offering you something?”

“A year. I’m hoping to go out there have a better year and maybe sign an extension” Myla nodded her head without picking it up.

“Well everything is still mostly packed from moving up here so that will be a little easier. When would we head out? It won’t be too much longer until there is three of us.”

“They have offered to help find a place for us to live also. I don’t want you to lift a finger, just tell me how to do everything.”

“How’s that different from any other day?” she sat up with a giggle. Matt started tickling her side.

“Take it back baby and I’ll stop” he found her most ticklish spot.

“I…….love……you………Matt.” she got a word out between laughing and trying to breathe.

“I know you do and I love you too. We’re going to be better than good. Im excited.”

Myla leaned up giving Matt a small kiss. There had been highs and there had been lows but together they had come through stronger than before. Together they would experience a lot more, make memories and have stories to tell their grand-kids. This was just another beginning to their story.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End