Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

NINETEEN

Today was Tyler's birthday and quite frankly, I have been cooking for the last hour and I had some of the guys from the team take him out for drinks and they had strict instructions to bring him home in five minutes and they were told NOT to come inside. I think they had an idea of what was going on, so they graciously helped me out and took Tyler out for a few drinks. They told him something came up with me but I would meet up with them later. I have 4 missed calls from him and 3 text and a voice mail, all asking where I am. This morning I woke up early to make him breakfast in bed, which then turned into sex and breakfast. Then I went to take a shower and he decided to join me let's just say before he left for practice, we had already done the dead three times.
I hear the keys jiggle in the lock and I can't help but grin in the kitchen. "Thanks guys! I'll see you at practice in the morning." I hear him yell out to the car and he shuts the door behind him and I hear him slip off his shoes. "Alice?"
"In the kitchen!" I call and I stand behind the counter opposite of where he will walk through. He walks through the door but stops dead in his tracks when he sees me.
"Alice." He whispers and looks over my body and I blush uncontrollably. "You look… beautiful." He drops his keys, phone and wallet on the counter and swiftly moves to me. His arms snake around my waist and pulls me tightly against his body. His left hand caresses my cheek and his right hand runs through my hair as he pulls me close and locks his lips with mine. Our tongues fight for dominance as he lifts me off the floor and I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel my back being pushed up against the cold metal of the fridge and I let out a moan as his mouth moves to my neck. "God I love you. Best." Kiss. "Birthday." Kiss. "Ever."

"Babe are you sure?"
"Yes Tyler.. That looks great. It's just dinner baby." I tell him and kiss his cheek.
"God. Alice!" He says my name loudly and I turn around and look at him shocked as I finish my hair.
"What?" I ask confused.
"Why are you so beautiful?" He ask me as he eyes me up and down once I put on my christian Loubouton crystal embedded heals. I take the three steps towards him and wrap my arms around his neck.
"God made me beautiful so you would love me." I tell him and give him a simple peck on the lips.
"Alice.. You still haven't answered my question about moving in." He says and I pull away from him and he finishes buttoning up his dress shirt which is now tucked into his slacks.
"Yes." I say simply and check my hair in the mirror one more time before turning back to Tyler who is looking at me with wide eyes.
"Yes?" He ask and I nod. "Yes! You're going to move in?" He ask excited and as I nod he wraps his arms around me and swings me around.
"Tyler!" I squeal and he sets me down only to kiss me. "Come on Ty. We are going to miss our reservation." I tell him and kiss his cheek.
"Ohhh! You made a reservation for my birthday huh?" He ask wiggling his eye brows.
"No babe. I just thought we would get all dressed up for McDonalds." I tease and he laughs.
"You know I wouldn't mind. As long as we are together." He says and gives me another quick peck before we head out to the car. "So what is this place?" He ask me and I raise an eyebrow.
"Tyler shush." I tell him and lead him into the restaurant. "Reservation for Seguin." I tell the hostess and she nods in realization and leads us to the back huge party hall.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone yells and I smile as watch Tyler's face go from completely shocked to thrilled.
"Tyler!" Candace and Cassidy yell and his eyes go wide as he sees that they are there.
"Oh my god! Candace! Cassidy! I'm so glad you guys are here!" He hugs them both and then his parents. "Who put all this together?" He ask looking at his parents.
"Don't look at us. Alice did this. All of it." Jackie says, seaming very proud of me and I blush at the complement. "She did such an amazing job."
"Yeah she did." Tyler agrees and gives me a quick kiss. His eyes meet mine and I feel like the room slows down a pace. "I love you Alice."
"I love you Tyler."
"Everyone!" Tyler calls and the room quiets down. "I wanted to thank everyone for coming! I want to thank my amazing girlfriend, Alice, for going out of her way for me. It feels great to know I have so many wonderful people who care about me. So, thank you all for coming!" Everyone cheers for the incredibly sexy birthday boy and he goes around and starts to mingle with the guest.
"Alice!" Candace calls and pulls me into a hug along with Cassidy.
"You did such a good job." Cassidy says, standing next to her sister now.
"Thank you. Tyler was surprised and he looks happy so that’s all that matters."
"How are you?" Candace ask once Cassidy runs off to raid to the food.
"Oh I'm great." I tell her with a nod and she nods in agreement but doesn't seem to sure.
"How is school going?"
"It's good. I'll be done before I know it and then I'll be able to start my career." I tell her and she grins and nods.
"So anything new going on over here?" She ask and I look at her confused.
"No… Why?"
"Well… I saw this blog online and, " She pauses and looks at her hands and then back to me before continuing, I take a drink of water, "Are you pregnant?" The water goes all over the floor and she hands me a napkin quickly. "Are you ok?"
"Oh my god! Why would they say that?" I ask her completely confused.
"There were pictures, I guess a baby bump and ya know.. stupid things like that…"
"A baby bump?" I ask quietly and a hand goes to my stomach, my stomach that I thought was flat. "It looks like that?" I ask sadly and I think something registers in her head because her eyes go wide.
"Oh Alice no! No Alice you look fine!" She pulls me into a hug and I nod.
"I'm fine Candace. I promise." I look around the room, "I need to uh, I need to go say hi to my parents and some of the guys." I tell her and she nods. I walk over to my parents who are talking with Jackie and Paul.
"Hey mom. Dad." I say and hug them both.
"Honey is everything ok?" My mom ask and I nod.
"Yeah mom I'm good."
"Alice you gonna grab a plate of food? It's great." Coach Lindy ask coming up to our little group.
"I'm ok. I already ate." I lie but no one notices. "Has anyone seen Tyler?" I ask and Jackie nods.
"Yeah he is over there talking to Jamie. Look how sweet you two are. He can't keep his eyes off you Alice." Jackie gushes over her son and I turn to see him smiling at me and he shoots me a wink. I can't help but blush and look away.

I walk into the kitchen to check on the cake. "Can we do the cake now?" I ask and the guy in the back nods with a smile and starts to bring the cake out so I walk in front of them.
"Excuse me everyone!" I call and once they see the cake they move out of the way and we all start singing for Tyler. I watch the love of my life with all his friends and his family as he blows out the candles and makes a wish. His eyes meet mine across the crowd and I get chills. I'm in love with him. I'm madly in love with Tyler Seguin. He is perfect. I need to be perfect for him. I need to try harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think. I have a gazillion ideas but i'm not sure where to go with them. So i really need some feedback. I want to know where you guys want this story to go... So i'm going to hold off on writing the next chapter until I get some thoughts from you guys.

Birthday night: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/V362839_RC2PS_zps3c47c531.jpg

At tyler's surprise party: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/191_zpsbd25a98a.jpg