Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

TWENTYONE

"Hey." I say when I run into Jeffrey outside of my last class on Thursday.
"Hey! You coming to the game tonight?" Jeffrey ask, giving me a quick hug.
"Yeah. Actually Tyler and Alex are going to come with me. They leave for a road trip tomorrow so they thought they would join me."
"Oh right on. Well it's no NHL game but I hope you guys enjoy it."
"Thanks I'm sure we will. You finish this week's assignment already?" I ask him and he nods.
"Yeah I turned it in during class. What about you?"
"I turned it in last night."
"You over achiever!" He teases and I shrug and stick my tongue out at him.
"Well I got to get going. Me and Tyler are gonna go shopping before the game. Good luck tonight."
"Have a good time." He gives me a quick hug and I make my way to my car to go pick up Tyler from the house.
"Tyler!" I call as I walk inside and Marshall comes bounding down the stairs.
"I'll be right down!" Tyler calls from the top of the stairs so I preoccupy myself with Marshall. "Hey babe." I hear his voice as his arms snake around my waist from behind me and he kisses my neck. "How was class?"
"Eh it was whatever. You ready to go?"
"As I'll ever be."
"Oh stop being such a baby TY. You need new clothes!" I tell him as he locks the door behind us and we leave in my car to head to the mall.
"Eh I have clothes."
"Tyler, you need new jeans and a few more shirts! Just stop being a baby. Is Alex still going with us to the game?"
"Yup." He says and I can't help but smile to myself.
"Of course he is." I say with a smile. We are heading to one of Tyler's favorite stores and he stops outside some top name brand jewelry store and Tyler just walks right on in. I sigh but follow him inside and stop when I see him looking at engagement rings.
"Which ones do you like babe?" He ask but doesn't look away from the display case.
"Caroline already knows which one I want." I tell him simply and he turns around with a huge smile on his face.
"You already have one picked out?"
I give him a small smile and a shrug, "Yeah, I have to admit I do."
"So you have thought about marrying me?" He ask and has a worried look in eye.
"Tyler, of course I want to marry you one day. You're the love of my life." As the words come out of my mouth, Tyler's lips crash onto mine. "Come on you crazy man. We need to get you some clothes." And as quick as it started, the marriage conversation was put to bed.

"Alex!" I hug him as he walks into mine and Tyler's home.
"Hey Al! You ready for this game?" He ask and plops onto the stool at the kitchen counter.
"Yup. It's a rival game so it should be good. Jeffrey and Brian are pretty confident." I tell him and he nods.
"Who is Jeffry and Brian?" Tyler ask as he walks into the kitchen and places a kiss on my cheek before shaking Alex's hand.
"Two of the player on the team. I have class with Jeffrey." I tell him and pet Marshall who is laying by my feet now. "You guys ready to go?"
"That's what you're wearing?" Alex ask, looking me over and I shrug.
"I'm not a Puck Bunny so I really couldn't care less. Unless Tyler is embarrassed?" I ask shooting Tyler a glare and he throws his hands up in defense.
"I think you look hot and I'm the only opinion that matters right?"
"Yup." I agree and grab my purse. "Come on, I'm driving."
"Oh no!" Alex yells in exaggeration.
"I'm not that bad of a driver!" I slap his arm and he just laughs as he gets in the back seat. "Ass whole." I call before I start driving towards the University rink.
We get our seats, four rows behind the team box and Tyler and Alex get a beer before joining me and Tyler hands me a water.
"Thanks babe." I give him a quick kiss and soon the players are on the ice and we are standing for the national anthem.
"Who is number 17? He is pretty good." Alex ask and I look out to the ice to see Jeff.
"That's Jeffrey." I tell them and feel Tyler's eyes on me for a second before he looks back to the ice. Jeffrey gets a goal and skates by and waves to me with a huge grin on his face. I wave and smile back before I can think anything of it but when Tyler leans back in his seat and downs his beer, I know he is upset. At the intermission he heads up to the concession area and I lean against my seat.
"He gets jealous because he is worried about losing you." Alex tells me, leaning over the now empty seat. "It's only cause he cares."
"He needs to relax. Jeffrey is just a friend and quite frankly I have to deal with girls being all over him all the time and I never once have said anything."
"Alice really? Jeffrey might be just a friend to you but you are not just a friend to him." He says and shakes his head. "He looks at you like an athlete looks at a trophy. He sees you as a challenge and that much is obvious."
I decide to keep quite because I don’t feel like arguing with the defensemen. Tyler comes back to his seat and hands another beer to Alex and has one for himself. The second period starts and I am not as excited as I was once before because my boyfriend is currently ignoring me.
"Tyler?" I ask and he nods, as if acknowledging me. "Tyler?" I ask again and his head snaps towards me.
"What Alice?" He bites back and I look at him confused.
"What the hell did I do?"
"Why don't you ask Jeffrey." He ask and as if on cue Jeffrey gets his second goal for the night. Tyler just scoffs and sits back in his chair as the team celebrates. He continues being a jerk and finally the game is over and we won 2-1. the team cheers and celebrates and Tyler and Alex walk away, leaving our seats and I just sigh. The players leave the ice and as I'm walking to my car I get cut off by Jeffrey.
"Hey, Did you and the guys like the game?" He ask and I nod.
"Yeah! You did really good! Alex even asked about you." I tell him and he nods.
"Is everything ok? I noticed Tyler… didn't look to happy. I hope I didn't get you in trouble." He says and rubs the back of his neck nervously.
"No Tyler just.. He has had a lot to drink and …"
"Everything ok over here?" I sigh as I turn and see Tyler and Alex.
"Tyler, Alex this is Jeffrey. Jeffrey this is Tyler and Alex." Jeffrey shakes their hands.
"Big fan. Great to meet you guys."
"Thanks man. Good game out there." Alex says but Tyler just gives him a dirty look.
"Thanks. I appreciate that." Jeffrey says and looks over to me and then Tyler. "Well I better get going. It was great meeting you guys. You have a great girl Tyler." Jeffrey says, trying to complement him but Tyler isn't having it.
"Yeah she is. And she is mine."
"Tyler!" I scold him but Jeffrey shakes his head.
"It's fine Alice. I'll catch you in class." He says and goes to walk away.
"I want you to stay the hell away from her." Tyler yells and I look at him shocked.
"I'm pretty sure Alice is a grown woman and she can do what she wants."
"Ok Enough!" I say and give Jeffrey an apologetic look before dragging my boyfriend back to the car.

The drive is dead silent and Alex leaves as soon we get back to our house. We go inside and I let Marshall out back while Tyler pulls a beer from the fridge… I'm pretty sure that's number 7.
"Tyler, don't you think you have enough?" I ask and he gives me a dirty look.
"Why don't you leave me alone Alice? I'm a grown man. I'm pretty sure I can do whatever I want." He says mocking Jeffrey and I roll my eyes.
"You need to get over that Tyler! Nothing is going on! My gosh can't you just trust me!?" I yell at him and he looks at me angrily.
"You're my girlfriend and I don't like some other hot shot college hockey player hitting on you."
"Then trust me Tyler! Don't make a fool of yourself!"
"Me? A fool? Alice your practically slutting yourself around.." He is cut off by my palm connecting with his cheek as a loud 'WHAAAK' sounds through the kitchen. He looks at me stunned.
"I am not a slut! I have one friend! One god dam friend that's a guy Tyler! One! You have countless women throwing themselves at you and I stay put and keep my mouth shut!" I sob and start to walk out of the kitchen but he grabs my write and turns me around but I rip my hand from his grip.
"Do not touch me! I wouldn't want to be a slut! Now would I?"
"You are being fucking ridiculous Alice! I don't want you to talk to him!"
"I'm your girlfriend! I'm not property! You can't control me!"
"Well if I could I would make you eat a god dam big Mac!"
"Excuse me!?" I look at him with wide eyes.
"I'm not an idiot Alice! I know your all worried about your weight again! You barely eat and when you do its fucking rabbit food! Fucking eat something!" He yells and I just push past him.
"Alice wait…"
"Fuck you! Have fun on your trip tomorrow! Ass whole!" I grab my keys and slam the front door behind before heading over to Caroline's. It's going to be a long weekend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please give me your feedback:))

her outfit: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/21_zps3eba707f.jpg