Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

TWENTYSIX

Graduation. A moment most of us have been trying to reach for the last four years. Leave it to me though to forget my cap in the car. I see Jeffrey and run over to him.
"Jeffrey! Can I please your phone to call Tyler? I left my cap in the car." I tell him and he laughs at me and hands me his phone.
"Of course." I dial Tyler's number and pray he answers his phone. My prayers are answered.
"Hello?"
"Oh Tyler! It's Alice! I left my cap in the car!" I hear him laugh at me and I can't help but blush.
"I'll be right there babe." He says with a laugh and I hang up and hand the phone back to Jeffrey.
"So what are your plans after graduation Jeff?"
"Well, I got scouted to play on Montreal's semi-pro team. So I'll be heading that way in the next week. What about you?"
"I'll be leaving with Tyler in two days actually to head up to Brampton to spend some time with his family."
"Oh that should be fun. You pretty close with them?" He ask and I nod. "Alice there is something I want to do before you take off."
"What?" I ask a little confused and a little weirded out. Jeffrey's lips come crashing down on mine I struggle to push him off. Jeffrey's body is ripped away from my mine and I barely have enough time to process what's going on before Tyler hits Jeffrey so hard in the jaw, it sends Jeffrey stumbling back and his ass hits the ground. "Oh my god!" I yell a little shocked and grab on to Tyler's arm, partly to keep him from lunging at Jeffrey and partly because I'm completely freaked out. Tyler pulls me into a hug and then takes my face in his hands.
"Are you ok?" By the look on Tyler's face you can see just how worried he was.
"Yeah I just.. Oh my god you were right. I never…" We look at Jeffrey as he stands up from the floor.
"Seguin I swear to.."
"To what! You're kissing her like she belongs to you! She is taken!"
"Fuck you Seguin!" Jeffrey yells and this time it's my fist that hits his face and his head snaps to the right from the force before security comes over from witnessing the scene and decide to get him out of here.
"Wow babe… nice hook." Tyler gives me a small impressed smile and I shrug.
"I try."
"I love you Alice and I am so proud of you. Good luck up there I'll see you when it's over." He kisses me gently and then leaves in the direction he came from and I secure my cap on my head. What an eventful graduation.

"I want to make a toast!" We all look towards my dad who is at one table and now standing up. My parent's backyard has been converted with white tables around the lawn and beautiful decorations all over. My aunt and uncle, Nick and Elizabeth, are here with Melanie and Carson. My mom's brother, Ben, and his wife Emma where here with their 20 year old son Greg. Greg and I actually got along a lot better than Melanie and I did. Then there was Caroline and Rachelle and some of the guys from the team were here along with Coach Lindy and Jim Nill. "Alice, You have been your mother's and mine's joy from the day you were born. We are so proud of you for reaching your goals and we are so happy for you Alice. We know your future is bright. For your graduation gift, as we promised you, you now have access to your trust fund!" Everyone cheered for me and I couldn't be happier. I knew this was coming because it was part of the deal. I wouldn't be allowed to touch my trust fund until I graduated from college and in my trust fund was 5 Billion dollars. I thought it was insane but my dad wanted to make sure I was ok. apparently this is what rich families did.
"And…" Caroline stands up, "Me and Rachelle have a gift for you as well." She looks towards the back door and out walks Evgeni. I haven't seen him in two months and I couldn't be happier. I jump out of my seat and run over to the giant Russian who picks me up and swings me around once I'm in his arms.
"I'm so glad you’re here!" I yell and we both laugh, along with all the guest.
"I not miss for world!" He sets me down and I lead over to sit on the other side of me so I was between Tyler and Evgeni. Tyler stand up and shakes Evgeni's hand with a smile on his face.
"It's great to see you Geno." I think Tyler realized how important Geno and I are to each other when he cheated on me and Evgeni was there. I think Tyler appreciated Evgeni now in a different way.
"Thanks for have me." Evgeni says and we sit down. We finally start to eat and everyone breaks into their own conversations. When the food finally disappears, Tyler stands up to make a toast.
"Alice, we are all so proud of you. You worked hard and you accomplished your goals. You amaze me Alice, every single day. You are such a wonderful person with such a big heart. I am so proud to be your fiancé. I saw you on Google last month and well… Happy graduation." He pulls out a set of car keys before swooping down and kissing me as everyone clapped and I looked at the keys completely shocked. He bought me a car… a freaking car.
"Can we…?"
"Of course." He says, grabbing my hand and leading me to the front yard with everyone following us. I stop and scream In excitement when I see the brand new Jaguar XJ.
"Oh my god!" I throw my arms around his neck in a hug before running over to it and sliding in the driver seat to look at the inside. Oh my god, I hit the fiancé jack pot! He bought me my damn dream car, part of me worried he was still trying to make the whole cheating thing up to me, but I push that thought out of my head. What else could I possible ask for! "Tyler, you didn't have to do this. Its too much." I tell him when he comes and kneels by the driver's door.
"Alice. It's not even enough. I love you so much."
"I love you Tyler." I kiss him deeply before pulling away and stepping out of the car.
"Dude… Tyler did good." Caroline comments looking at the interior of the car.
"Yeah.. He did." I agree.
I was so happy to be done with school forever. I was even more happy that I would be starting my career. I feel like I'm starting my life all over. I have a wonderful fiancé, a wonderful career, amazing friends and family. I really am blessed and I wouldn't change a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of a filler chapter. Please leave your feedback, i really need it.