Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

FOUR

"Knock! Knock!" I hear Caroline call through my condo as she walks in.
"In my room!" I call and I hear her walking towards me. I see her in the mirror behind me, I'm sitting at my vanity doing my makeup and my hair.
"Well you look hella cute!" She says and I smile at her as I apply another layer of mascara.
"Thanks! So do you!" I tell her and she sits on my bed as I put my clothes and boots on and get all my stuff.
"So you don't have you to baby sit your boyfriend today?" She ask with a smirk and I just roll my eyes. "You are a cute couple by the way."
"Thanks." I check myself in the mirror. "Oh! I have to make public appearances before the game and then when the boys are warming up I have to do that ticket thing."
"That thing where they play a song and you have the whole song to pass out free tickets?"
"Yup!" I say with a cheesy grin. I did it throughout the season and I loved being able to make people happy. I also made an appearance on the ice with my dad, only at this game because it's the first gave of the season and the franchise likes to let the public know who is behind the scenes. "You ready?" I ask her and she nods. I grab my keys and my purse and phone and we leave.
Once we get to the Arena I walk through the locker room to wish all the guys luck.
"Alice!" Cody calls and everyone looks over at Caroline and myself. The guys all greet me and I give them hugs and give Tyler a quick kiss.
"Well I just wanted to wish you all good luck against the Coyotes! Seriously kick their ass!" I call and they all cheer.
"Will we see you during warm-ups?"
"Yeah! they still have me parading around."
"It's cuz your so pretty." Ryan says and I smile at him.
"Thank you Ryan. I will always be on the ice for introductions but you guys won't be out yet. You all remember Caroline rite?" I ask and they great her again. "Well good luck! You're about to go warm up so I will see you shortly. Oh sign some pucks and I'll grab them from you guys." I say by to them all and stop in front Tyler. "Good luck in your first game as a Star. Get me a goal." I give him a quick kiss.
"I'll try." He says with a grin before I leave the locker room. Caroline fallows me to the box and she gets settled in while I go find Carl who has the tickets for me.
"Hey Alice. You ready? The boys just got on the ice."
"Yeah I am." He hands me the tickets and then gets on his radio.
"Ok guys. Alice is ready. Go ahead and announce her! She is looking for the best dancers!" He calls and I grin as I go to my spot and wait for the announcement.
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! ALICE GAGLARDI IS COMING OUT OF SECTION B GATE 2! CAN SHE SEE SOME DANCERS!!" The crowd cheers and the song I Love It comes on and I can't help but dance as I come out everyone is dancing with me and we are all singing along. I see two guys who are dancing like chicks so I hand them two tickets and then I run to another area closer to the ice and see a little boy and his family and give them tickets. I continue to dance and point to my team on the ice and they all give me some little dance moves. I hand out all the tickets and wave good-by to everyone. I love that the public here knows me. I love being able to make people happy. Soon the guys are done warming up and I have to go down to the tunnel to walk out with my dad. I run into Tyler and Ryan when I get down there.
"Nice dance moves" Tyler says and I blush.
"Nice warm up shots."
"You two are too cute. I think I'm going to be sick." Ryan makes a fake gagging noise and we all laugh.
Nick, one of the security guys comes over and looks upset. "Alice I know you are suppose to be contacted before anyone can come down to see Tyler but there is a girl out there who swears he knows her. Her name is Bethany Harnet?" He says and I look at Tyler with a questioning look but he smiles.
"Yeah! We were friends in high school! She is at the University of Dallas. She can come down." Tyler says but Nick still waits for me to answer. I feel a pang of jealousy, I know I shouldn't. If he says they are just friends then that's all they are… friends.
"Not now. He needs to concentrate. Tell her after the game she can come down and see him." I tell Nick with a small smile and he nods and walks away.
"Why do you have to be contacted?" Tyler ask me a little confused and I give him a grin.
"Babe, I was your PR manager and whatever you want to call me before I became you're girlfriend two days ago. We are trying to keep you out of trouble remember?" I tell him and he smiles.
"Oh yah… Alright I got to go." He gives me a kiss and they leave. I walk over to my dad.
"Everything alright over there?" he ask me and I nod as they introduce us and we walk out onto the carpet that's on the ice. My dad says a few words and then we head up to the box.
"What's up doll? You look a bit… Off." Caroline ask when I take my seat next to hers.
"Some girl that went to high school with Tyler is here and she tried to see him. I told the guard to let her know to come back when the game was over."
"So what's wrong?" She ask confused but when I give her a look she realizes what I'm getting at.
"How do I know they were just friends?" I ask and she shrugs.
"Probably because Tyler is a guy and guys don't lie about stupid shit like that… they don't understand why they should. I wouldn't worry doll. Just stake your claim when you see her."
"You think I should go down there? I was thinking maybe I should just head home after words." I tell her and she looks at me shocked.
"Are you kidding me right now? Hell no! Because just friend or not she needs to know he is strictly taken." She has a point, I think to myself as the puck drops on the ice.

The Stars win the game 4-3 and I head down with Caroline to the locker room waiting area where all the families wait, so I don't know which one is Bethany until Tyler walks through the door and some Bleached blonde bolts into his arms and I'm shocked.
"Bitch has no class." Caroline says beside me and I nod. "Stake your claim Alice." She says and we walk up to them. The blonde is forced to move away from Tyler as I wrap my arms around his neck and he tightens his on my waist and I kiss him deeply.
"Congratulations on your first win as a Star babe." I tell him and he grins and gets another quick kiss from my lips.
"Thank you! Did you see the goal I got for you?" He ask with so much pride and I nod my head.
"I sure did." I hear Bethany cough and we look at her and I let my hands fall from his neck.
"Oh Alice this is Bethany. Bethany this is my girlfriend Alice." He says and I shake her hand. She is about two inches shorter than me and tan, to fake of a tan. She eyes me up and down quickly.
"You're the owner's daughter? Tyler you never told me you had a girlfriend." She says and we all look to Tyler, who I think realized quickly what Bethany was doing.
"Because I haven't talked to you in forever." Awkward.
"Well I'm Caroline, Alice's best friend." She shakes Bethany's hand and I look up at Tyler.
"Well I should get going. Good game Tyler. Maybe we can catch up some time." She gives him another hug.
"She is trying to start drama huh?" He ask after Bethany leaves and I give him a grin.
"I knew you were a quick learner baby." I say and give him a kiss for being the smartest boy I know.
♠ ♠ ♠
please let me know what you think. I really want three new comments before i update:)) so please don't be a silent reader!

her outfit:
http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/d9dad92262a32acc9ce09b6204ef34cb_zps1dc4bf35.jpg